Sign in to follow this  
Naiss

Lifeman's 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Lifeman's 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Im happy to release my 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 to the public now after some hours work, please report any bugs you finde to me!

http://i.gyazo.com/b96d1c68421df565acba9bbc22f538c9.png (1909 kB)

http://i.gyazo.com/d03f32e1d7ca965c7708ad45ab574f7b.png (2090 kB)

http://i.gyazo.com/0fbfb5b7ffbf4180d6cc2cc273b87eb2.png (1150 kB)

http://i.gyazo.com/61db1300f0e7aba8cbf3e23608f25dc3.png (1077 kB)

- REMOVED UNTIL IP ISSUES ARE RESOLVED -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI_Td15D95o

Edited by PurePassion
Downloadlink removed until IP issues are resolved

Did you make the model yourself? Should do some more ;)

Never mind. Don't want to be involved.

Edited by deltagamer

i did not make the model my self ported it from a game but im trying to learn modeling, know abit :)

---------- Post added at 23:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

is anyone having texture problems? like some textures wont load if so please tell me

Did you use paint to make those textures? Do a better job when taking the lambo from ArmA 2 TCG.

ArmApilot....this is not the TCG lambo, this is the forza 4 lambo, + the TCG lambo got shit interior. please dont start anything like this if you dont know what you are talking about -.- + i even got it on live stream when i did the car

ArmApilot....this is not the TCG lambo, this is the forza 4 lambo, + the TCG lambo got shit interior. please dont start anything like this if you dont know what you are talking about -.- + i even got it on live stream when i did the car

Not starting shit here, but you had one of the shittiest reputations in ArmA 2 "Island Life" because you stole other servers/mods work. Go away please.

Now I got me a slick ride, because bitches love fast cars...

Seriously nice job man, thanks!

Not starting shit here, but you had one of the shittiest reputations in ArmA 2 "Island Life" because you stole other servers/mods work. Go away please.

thats years ago, just because you are wrong right now you dont need to bring this shit up

-Deleted, I don't want to be involved with illegal ports.

i did not make the model my self ported it from a game but im trying to learn modeling

You shouldn't be doing that unless you've got permission to port.

Are both this and the Focus you released from GTA?

You shouldn't be doing that unless you've got permission to port.

Are both this and the Focus you released from GTA?

this car is from forza 4 its on a public site and they got permission to released it out so i should have the permission to do this

Very good release, but a little list of small things you need to add to this and your Fusion

1. shadows
  2. textures
  3. better material files
  4. solve errors
  5. remove your watermark (seriously every single player hates any modder that does this)
  6. custom sounds
  7. phyx
  8. Working doors
  9. Exhaust
  10. Lights
  11. Wheels clipping to ground
  12. hands clipping through steering wheel
  13. etc.

this car is from forza 4 its on a public site and they got permission to released it out so i should have the permission to do this

also, thats not how it works

You should get explicit permission just to make sure. If you don't have permission then your download page and posting privileges here might be compromised. Not trolling/having a go at you but people might see it as theft if you can't prove it's okay for you to port.

Very good release, but a little list of small things you need to add to this and your Fusion

shadows

textures

better material files

solve errors

remove your watermark (seriously every single player hates any modder that does this)

custom sounds

phyx

Working doors

Exhaust

Lights

Wheels clipping to ground

hands clipping through steering wheel

etc.

ye im going to be adding custom sounds and fix some stuff thats needed

---------- Post added at 23:55 ---------- Previous post was at 23:53 ----------

You should get explicit permission just to make sure. If you don't have permission then your download page and posting privileges here might be compromised. Not trolling/having a go at you but people might see it as theft if you can't prove it's okay for you to port.

i get where you are comming from but almost every singel car thats in arma thats a lambo or what ever is from the same site as im using and im sure they got full permissions

i get where you are comming from but almost every singel car thats in arma thats a lambo or what ever is from the same site as im using and im sure they got full permissions

I'd be more surprised of they did get permissions first.

The assumption of propriety is not how licensing works.

"thats years ago, just because you are wrong right now you dont need to bring this shit up"

Are you essentially saying that you did steal models before, but he is wrong in his accusation this time?

Also you should really make sure you know where it's coming from, if you are gonna sit for hours and hours making a mod, how is it not worth it to check the origin properly, takes 5 minutes, seems worth it to validate the many hours it takes to make an arma mod, assuming you did actually make the mod (not talking about the model)

Also if you don't want people to accuse you in this way, don't throw on a watermark, if you feel comfortable and know that you yourself are justified in releasing it as your mod, you shouldn't feel a need to assert ownership.

Edit: saw it's from forza 4 supposedly, that makes it less shady :cool: but still no need for watermark... Especially if you didn't make the model

Are you essentially saying that you did steal models before, but he is wrong in his accusation this time?

i did not steal it they way you are thinking now.

everyone where using the mod pack i used at that time..i gave them credits and all that, tryed to ask for permissions but did not manage to contact them but let's end this right here dont really want to talk about this here.

i did not steal it they way you are thinking now.

everyone where using the mod pack i used at that time..i gave them credits and all that, tryed to ask for permissions but did not manage to contact them but let's end this right here dont really want to talk about this here.

You ddosed people's servers, stole money and screwed people over.

Can this thread be removed? This might get a little salty.

are you f**ing kidding me! i never did anything like this stop brining bullshit up here! you even joined my live stream one time and started this shit, just please back off

are you f**ing kidding me! i never did anything like this stop bring bullshit up here! you even joined my live stream and started this shit just please back off

Sorry? I don't know what your livestream or twitch is and said anything. I'm not going to start a argument.

Sorry? I don't know what your livestream or twitch is and said anything. I'm not going to start a argument.

yee okey.....sure