Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Map of the new island

lol, 2 pixels. I couldn't even notice that. But I want the sig characters higher. Atleast 400-500. I have more I wanna put in my sig!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 28 2002,02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think so yeah, can't find the other team members though, after all there's only one that I lust.....errrr I mean love wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

placebo, bud, you really need to get out more often

Shhh. Placebo is doing is college work! Don't make him more busy than he need!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ June 28 2002,16:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HAPPY??!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

its not like 101 or 100.1 pixels or anything is it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ June 28 2002,03:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HAPPY??!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

No I'm not mad.gif It's 92 pixels high now, I wanted 100 dammit biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 28 2002,04:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i think SUMA(Ondrej Spanel) is Kozlowski, a.k.a. meathead...

of course i could be wrong.....

/glances around corner to see if SUMA is around<span id='postcolor'>

ondra.jpg

Ondřej Španěl (Lead programmer)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Used nick: Suma

Work in team: Programming (graphics, physics, audio), Design decisions

Previous projects: Gravon (Atari Falcon), Componium (Atari Falcon)

Homepage: N/A

Hobbies: Reading books, hiking in the hills, playing guitar

Favourite writer: G.K. Chesterton, A.J. Cronin, C.S. Lewis, J. R.R. Tolkien

Best of games

Another World, Zelda64

Best of films

Amistad, Pink Floyd: The Wall

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/team/ondra/ondra.html

marek2.jpg

Marek Spanel (Project Leader)

Used nick: Maruk

Work in team: Leadership, Design

Previous projects: BLOUD (Atari 800), Gravon (Atari Falcon030)

Homepage: N/A

Hobbies: hikking in the forests

Favourite writer: Graham Greene

Best of games

Another World, Little Big Adventure

Best of films

Amistad, The Wall

Suma looks a fair bit older, prolly the stress of moderating these forums wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ June 28 2002,09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Suma looks a fair bit older, prolly the stress of moderating these forums wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

He should read The FAQ:

stress.jpg

ondra.jpg

he looks scary tounge.gif

he looks like he could be one of the dancers on that old Mike Myers SNL skit, Sprockets or what ever it was(that german show he did on SNL)

No he looks scary biggrin.gif

viktor.jpg

Viktor Bocan (Lead designer)

Used nick: Chasim, Khasim

Work in team: Lead mission designer

Previous projects: Horke leto, Horke leto 2, Various Text games

Homepage: web.iol.cz/chasim

Best of games

Civilisation (I, II, Alpha Cenaturi, Call to Power I, II), Might&Magic Series, RollerCoaster Tycoon & Transport Tycoon (de Luxe), Myth II, Kennedy Approach, Silent Service, Incubation, UFO: Enemy Unknown, Shadow Watch, Rogue Spear (multiplayer), Wing Commander Series, The Settlers Series, Jedi Knight, Outlaws, Tetris, Dungeon Master I+II, Albion, Doom, Lost Vikings, Virtua Fighter 2, TOCA 2 and many many others...

Best of films

Braveheart, Matrix, Indiana Jones Trilogy, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

BIS ought to feature some of it's devoted fanbase as some of their characters.....after all I am a real soldier. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 28 2002,07:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anybody know who's older bro?

Maruk or Suma?<span id='postcolor'>

Maruk looks older. Suma just spends too much time behind his desk. tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

See that island on the south part of the map? Two words: multiplayer mayhem. =)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JonasBane @ June 29 2002,09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See that island on the south part of the map?  Two words: multiplayer mayhem. =)<span id='postcolor'>

good point! great for CTFs! smile.gif

Whoa a lake! And lots of little islands to have skirmishes and stage invasions on. Still can't wait to see the bridge blow up. Can anyone post a screenie of that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JonasBane @ June 29 2002,09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See that island on the south part of the map?  Two words: multiplayer mayhem. =)<span id='postcolor'>

Now that's a TDM area if I've ever seen one...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still can't wait to see the bridge blow up. Can anyone post a screenie of that?<span id='postcolor'>

res_gold_039.jpg

Looks pretty funny.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N.o.R.S.u @ June 29 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still can't wait to see the bridge blow up. Can anyone post a screenie of that?<span id='postcolor'>

res_gold_039.jpg

Looks pretty funny.<span id='postcolor'>

ok, but what happens when you blow the bridge up when there are vehicles on it,, confused.gif

do thy just jitter and vibrate over the crumpled surface or do they fly in to the sky and bounce around (like chinese prostitutes) tounge.giftounge.gif

Considering the amount of explosive it takes to get that effect, they're either in the river or in orbit.