Sign in to follow this  
mistyronin

Israel General

vilas,you are just a racist using desinformation to spread your hatred-generating ideas ,and i start having an idea on your political ideology ... i don't know why you are still on these forums !

I am sure that if an asteroid was to hit earth ,you will still blame religion ...

the only hatread is spread by those who support Shiria-law, religion-led Caliphate, justify Jihad or shown their disrespect to those who fought with Al-Queda on 9.11 topic,

i know personally one Egyptian who is Coptic-Christian and had to escape with his wife and little daughter from Egypt after last revolution,

i know few Black people who escaped from African country for the similar reason, they do not wanted to be slaughter for being Christians etc.

we have in EU lots of Black people who look for asylum against violence made by Islamists in their African countries and who escape from Africa by boats , those Black people are also racists cause they do not want to be killed for not being Muslims ?

racism is when one person hates another person for color of skin,

not when someone wants religious-lead violence not to be spread , i know Inquisition history also enough good, so you would call racist someone who criticize Inquisition as well

You basically don't know what you're saying and are just throwing general words ... do you have at least have an idea on what is sharia,jihad or caliphate ? don't worry, i did the research for you ! but may i ask you for proofs from any religious book legitimizing what you are claiming above ? since you simply can't/don't understand the idea that extremists exist in any religion/ideology ! you are for example from a country with high percentage of racists/extremists ,and there was a huge debate about it during the EURO cup that was held in your country, but still,does it make of Poland a racist country ?!

I used racism in its general meaning,religion-phobia ... islamophobia,antisemitism! i don't know ! but discriminating people because of their religion ... i am sorry ,but i don't want to see a new Hitler again !

Back to topic (since you're always offtopic),the palestino-israeli conflict is certainly not about a pork sandwich ... it's about a governement using the religious extremists his people to steal palestinians legitimate territories by destroying their houses and sending them to refugees camps while the whole world is witnessing it in silence their slaughter,no wonder they try to resist with whatever mean they've got ...

http://www.ustream.tv/occupiedair

That is a live cam (when on-air) of the Gaza skyline

As I post it, the Gaza night skyline is illuminated by indirect-fire flares and sporadic fires on the ground, presumed to be former/current IDF targets. Rockets are flying back and forth in direct-fire arcs.

A little while ago, showed what appeared to reservists gearing up in what appeared to be 'Namer' Armored Personnel Carrier, which inspired ArmA 3s IFV-6c Panther. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namer.

All this taking place in--aside from the hot war raging--an urban area with the normal humdrum of an Arab city, complete with minaret and Islamic loudspeakers, honking horns and traffic-filled intersections of people going about their lives, ambulances, militants, humanitarians and spies all sharing the sames streets. Overhead, the skies sound like a neighbor cutting the lawn as dozens of low-orbit surveillance, reconnaissance and laser-targeting drones circle above the conflict zone.

Enjoy.

Edited by MDCCLXXVI

Enjoy.
,you might,but i dont! you one off those that get a kick out of watching the killing from the hills ?

Yep that is definately a step towards peace...

In their minds it actually must be,they're going to establish...a status quo.

vilas,you are just a racist using desinformation to spread your hatred-generating ideas ,and i start having an idea on your political ideology ... i don't know why you are still on these forums !

I am sure that if an asteroid was to hit earth ,you will still blame religion ...

I think a bit of relax would be good.

If you read Vilas messages you will see that he is against religion fanaticism, no matter from which origin. But IMO in no way racist.

In any case, if you really think that, use the forum reporting methods, but don't start a flame war in the thread please :)

- - - - -

if someone can provide proofs of Jewish youth attacking Christians leaving Church , i would like to see it,

Why Christians specifically?

Israeli settlers in the West Bank tend to run down Palestinian children with their cars. In Hebron the settlers have seized the upper stories of houses in some city blocks. They use their vantage point to rain garbage and rocks down on passersby below. Metal grates were installed to block their objects, so the settlers resorted to dropping iron bars that can slip through the gratings. Of course, these are likely to be lethal.

There is terrorism on both sides, even if Judaism is not a proselytizing religion like Islam or Christianity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2693423/Jewish-vigilantes-rampage-Paris-attack-pro-Palestinian-demonstrators.html

This was the protest in Paris this week, look who attacked them! proof enough? or you need more?

Have you read the article?

Six pro-Palestinian demonstrators were arrested on Sunday, accused of trying to break into two Paris synagogues. Two Jewish men were reportedly injured.

Both sides were using violence, and causing trouble.

What is weird IMO is how the police didn't act stronger. I've lived in cities like Barcelona, and there if there is any trouble sent dozens of anti riot police with special vans etc.

Have you read the article?

Both sides were using violence, and causing trouble.

What is weird IMO is how the police didn't act stronger. I've lived in cities like Barcelona, and there if there is any trouble sent dozens of anti riot police with special vans etc.

6 breaking in vs. 150 openly fighting people in the streets.Then again it is the dailymail and last I heard I shouldn't be trusting them.

Perhaps this is appropriate here as a reminder:

it must be stated that even among the guards there were some who took pity on us. I shall only mention the commander of the camp from which I was liberated. It was found after the liberation - only the camp doctor, a prisoner himself, had known of it previously - that this man had paid no small sum of money from his own pocket in order to purchase medicines for his prisoners from the nearest market town. But the senior camp warden, a prisoner himself, was harder than any of the SS guards. He beat the other prisoners at every slightest opportunity, while the camp commander, to my knowledge, never once lifted his hand against any of us.

It is apparent that the mere knowledge that a man was either a camp guard or a prisoner tells us almost nothing. Human kindness can be found in all groups, even those which as a whole it would be easy to condemn. The boundaries between groups overlapped and we must not try to simplify matters by saying that these men were angels and those were devils. Certainly, it was a considerable achievement for a guard or foreman to be kind to the prisoners in spite of all the camp's influences, and, on the other hand, the baseness of a prisoner who treated his own companions badly was exceptionally contemptible. Obviously the prisoners found the lack of character in such men especially upsetting, while they were profoundly moved by the smallest kindness received from any of the guards. I remember how one day a foreman secretly gave me a piece of bread which I knew he must have saved from his breakfast ration. It was far more than the small piece of bread which moved me to tears at that time. It was the human "something" which this man also gave to me - the word and look which accompanied the gift.

From all this we may learn that there are two races of men in the world, but only these two - the "race" of the decent man, and the "race" of the indecent man. Both are found everywhere; they penetrate into all groups of society. No group consists entirely of decent or indecent people. In this sense, no group is of "pure race" - and therefore one occasionally found a decent fellow among the camp guards.

Edited by Jakerod

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2693423/Jewish-vigilantes-rampage-Paris-attack-pro-Palestinian-demonstrators.html

This was the protest in Paris this week, look who attacked them! proof enough? or you need more?

That's pure BS, stop reading stupid tabloïds. Those guys were defending synagogs attacked by a handful of excited pro palestinians.

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

This week demonstrations have been forbidden, in order to avoid those violent protesters to attack more synagogs. But 3000 of those excited people decided to demonstrate, and they burnt Israeli flag and fight against the police.

2014-07-19T165553Z_1007180001_LYNXMPEA6I0AZ_RTROPTP_3_OFRTP-PO-FRANCE-MANIFESTATIONS.JPG

Edited by ProfTournesol

You're finding random articles (quoting each others) about 150 jewish extremists reacting to synagogs attacks after pro palestinian demonstrations, while 3000 pro palestinians extremists are storming the police atm ? Your view is so biased that's it's almost funny.

Edited by ProfTournesol

@ProfTournesol

I've posted a video few days ago showing the deformation of the facts done by one of your country's tv channel ! the LDJ (la ligue de défense des juifs) partisans are known to be quite violent in France,and they started intimidating pro palestinians through twitter first and then in the streets of Paris after they hid inside a synagogue ! pro palestinian were pacifically protesting in la bastille place ;)

Here is the video again for those who understand french ! in few words,the tv channel says that pro palestinians tried to attack a synagogue while in fact it was completely different ! be careful with what you're seeing on TV these days :D

The guys holding chairs in their hands are LDJ members! saying !

Edited by Xalteva

@ProfTournesol

I've posted a video few days ago showing the deformation of the facts done by one of your country's tv channel ! the LDJ (la ligue de juifs) partisans are known to be quite violent in France,and they started intimidating pro palestinians through twitter first and then in the streets of Paris after they hid inside a synagogue ! pro palestinian were pacifically protesting in la bastille place ;)

And how is that unbiased facts ? LDJ are surely extremists but only a small handful, while most of demonstrators were peaceful, but not all of them. And todays demonstrators were extremely violent. BTW thursday incident took place in front of rue de la Roquette Synagog, which wasn't on the road of the demonstration. So what were the pro palestinian demonstrators doing there ? If they want to fight, both sides morrons should go to Gaza.

Edited by ProfTournesol
lots of typos

What Tournesol said:

( Le Monde, in French ) Demonstration in support of Gaza: 38 arrests in the middle of throwing projectiles

Violence marred the end of the banned demonstration in support of Palestinians, Saturday, July 19, in the streets of Paris around Barbès neighborhood. Hundreds of protesters threw projectiles, stones and bottles at police. The police responded with tear gas.

At 21 hours, Thirty-eight people were arrested for throwing projectiles, violence against law enforcement and contempt, according to Police . During the afternoon, four officers were also injured but seemed calm gradually returning in the north of Paris in the early evening.

4460122_3_9847_deux-hommes-mettent-le-feu-a-un-drapeau_42a96ae4b51275cf87b6afc070631527.jpg

Edited by MistyRonin

I will wait for a version from someone who saw what exactly happened from his home's windows ! a lot of media have shown their lack of reliability during this crisis ;)

I will wait for a version from someone who saw what exactly happened from his home's windows ! a lot of media have shown their lack of reliability during this crisis ;)

Look how peaceful those demonstrators are :

_76393856_fbba269d-2c03-4902-aa50-e99d6ebedc8a.jpg

I don't know what i am supposed to see in this image ? LDJ are quite agressive and like provocation,i have found many videos on youtube of gatherings in which they raise Israel flags and make some very violent speeches ;)

France is whole lot of stories to be told, and it needs a whole thread just for it ...

Edited by Xalteva

LDJ are quite agressive and like provocation,i have found many videos on youtube of gatherings in which they raise Israel and make some very violent speeches ;)

Yeah you like the idea ha? violent speeches about Israel? That does deserve a winking smiley. Just spit it out, say you hate Israel and from that point you form your "educated" opinion of it.

Yeah you like the idea ha? violent speeches about Israel? That does deserve a winking smiley. Just spit it out, say you hate Israel and from that point you form your "educated" opinion of it.

LDJ is a pro Israeli organization in france ... that even many jews don't support :)

What i hate is your governement that is brainwashing your people and dragging them into destruction ... this is what you want for your children ?

Edited by Xalteva

LDJ is a pro Israeli organization in france ... that even many jews don't support :)

What i hate is your governement that is brainwashing your people and dragging them into destruction ... this is what you want for your children ?

Are you serious? A bunch of kids in a museum? How about you open your eyes to what being taught by official Palestinian educational facilities and official media? About Jews being monsters or in the better case monkeys and pigs? Only a twisted, hateful mind can even compare the two phenomenons. Watch the videos below, there are hundreds such documentations. So don't you dare preach me about education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8

---------- Post added at 01:41 ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 ----------

Moral clarity in Gaza

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-moral-clarity-in-gaza/2014/07/17/0adabe0c-0de4-11e4-8c9a-923ecc0c7d23_story.html

Understanding what Hamas wants

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/understanding-what-hamas-wants/374656/

Edited by Variable

( BBC ) Gaza crisis: 13 Israeli soldiers and 87 Gazans killed

Gaza suffered the highest death toll since the offensive began, with at least 87 people reported killed on Sunday - 67 of them in one area.
Sunday's death toll for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) is higher than that sustained by the IDF during the entire three-week duration of Operation Cast Lead in 2008-2009, the last time that Israel sent ground troops into Gaza.

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

Update:

President Barack Obama has raised "serious concerns about the growing number of casualties" in the Gaza conflict, during a phone call with Mr Netanyahu