2fast

The Super Soldier Mode – Ultimate Cheat Module for Single Player

Copy and paste the folder into the "userconfig" folder in the main A3 directory and then run it again.

This looks like a great mod, but I haven't been able to get it working. I'm unfortunately getting an error on launch. I get a popup message saying: "Include file @YQ_MOD\data\config.hpp not found."

Looking through the mod folders, I can clearly see the file in question. "~My Documents\Arma 3\yq_mod\data\config.hpp" -- file size is 443 bytes

I thought that the mod folder being in lowercase might've been the issue, but changing the case didn't work. (I originally downloaded the mod via withSIX)

So, after downloading the file from Armaholic; "YQ_MOD_v1.01.zip", I'm still having the same error message pop up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

you have to place the folder in ARMA 3 root directory. As this is a unpacked mod, all scripts are used with a relative path to the ARMA 3 root folder, so changing name or location of the folder will not make the MOD work.

---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Copy and paste the folder into the "userconfig" folder in the main A3 directory and then run it again.

Hey man, love you weapons MOD! =)

Got it working, thanks for the quick help EricJ, and 2fast!

I copied the whole mod folder into the root Arma 3 game directory, it then showed up in the withSIX launcher under the "Arma 3 Game Folder" nest. I just dragged it into my active mod collection, and it worked. Thanks again!

Edited by cbt

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Got it working, thanks for the quick help EricJ, and 2fast!

I copied the whole mod folder into the root Arma 3 game directory, it then showed up in the withSIX launcher under the "Arma 3 Game Folder" nest. I just dragged it into my active mod collection, and it worked. Thanks again!

Awesome, enjoy! =)

A small request: could you make a simple addon that provides bullet time when key is pressed? Just for giggles.

Hi, first off, great mod!!! Thanks so much.... I'm wondering if there is a way to disable TAB = Change Optics? Because my tab key is both lock-on and my bipod Key... Thanks

Hi, first off, great mod!!! Thanks so much.... I'm wondering if there is a way to disable TAB = Change Optics? Because my tab key is both lock-on and my bipod Key... Thanks

In data\hotkey\fnc_hotkey.sqf, comment out the case at line 26 like below. This will disable tab hotkey function for you.

switch (_key) do

{

case 219: {}; //WIN Left

case 42: {}; //Shift Left

case 2: {}; //1

case 3: {}; //2

case 4: {}; //3

case 5: {}; //4

//case 78: {}; //NUM+

//case 74: {}; //NUM-

case 201: {}; //PageUp

case 209: {}; //PageDown

case 57: {}; //Space

//case 15: {}; //Tab

case 200: {}; //Up

case 208: {}; //Down

case 203: {}; //Left

case 205: {}; //Right

default {_ignoreKey = true;};

};

---------- Post added at 14:26 ---------- Previous post was at 14:25 ----------

A small request: could you make a simple addon that provides bullet time when key is pressed? Just for giggles.

hmm stripping all other functions right now is kinda troublesome. you can try disable all other functions at startup to leave only bullet time =P

How about adding a user config that would allow to turn off the features you cant otherwise toggle though ingame menus?

I seem to be having a bit of a problem wit the weapon mod, and I also can't find the Outfit Mod...... Is there a file that can be edited to fix these?

2014-09-19_00001_zps84d582f7.jpg

<a  href=2014-09-19_00002_zpse70e2ca7.jpg' alt='2

I've seen a gear and uniform entry in the action menu once, but now I can find it any more.

What am I missing? Mod is working, hotkeys Win1-4 are working. But action menu is not there.

I've seen a gear and uniform entry in the action menu once, but now I can find it any more.

What am I missing? Mod is working, hotkeys Win1-4 are working. But action menu is not there.

Maybe because... I quote "Weapon Selection Menu

• This menu will be available as an action on player within the first minute upon activating this mod. This allows the possibility of fully customize your initial loadout before commencing your mission. A mission can often feel drastically different when playing with different kind of weapons"

I seem to be having a bit of a problem wit the weapon mod, and I also can't find the Outfit Mod...... Is there a file that can be edited to fix these?

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b582/Zachary_Thomas_Tan/2014-09-19_00001_zps84d582f7.jpg

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b582/Zachary_Thomas_Tan/2014-09-19_00002_zpse70e2ca7.jpg

All the UIs can be dragged and repositioned. My MOD is configured to suit 1080p resolution with small UI. I have not gotten around to tweak it to adapt to any other settings. =.=ll

The outfit menu is only available with gear menu at the start of the activation and will be available through action menu for 1 min, after that it will disappear. You can get to those by requesting a supply drop or vehicle drop, then you will find those options available in action menu when u go near the weapon crate or vehicles you requested

---------- Post added at 05:54 ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 ----------

• This menu will be available as an action on player within the first minute upon activating this mod. This allows the possibility of fully customize your initial loadout before commencing your mission. A mission can often feel drastically different when playing with different kind of weapons"

exactly. if you can hav any weapon or outfit at any time, that will be too much cheating. although u can change attachments all the time =P

it no longer seems to appear by itself at the start, so you either need to do a supply drop, which allows the menu by the dropped create. or use a vehicle drop which does the same around the vehice

• This menu will be available as an action on player within the first minute upon activating this mod. This allows the possibility of fully customize your initial loadout

Thank you, but no, the action menu does not appear. But map and hud.

EDIT:

data\settings.sqf

GameLogic_YQ_MOD setVariable ["FlagInitLoadout", true];

does it.

And is the following normal behaviour or am I missing some persistent settings?

- YQ-Mod has to be activated with "Escape - press YQ-Button" every time

- First things I always have to do is turn menu and hud off.

Doesn't it save settings?

I have disabled the shift key, as I do not want the focus thing, as I use left shift for running. I'd rather like to enable/disable things at all. Isn't there a config file which has like "focus = true/false;"?

Last question: Player has 100% steady aiming at any time, can this be disabled?

Thank you!

Edited by tortuosit

Fantastic mission testing tool and very complimentary when used with [let's say...] FHQ's debugging tools. Almost makes up a mission design suite of sorts from which to make testing and rigging your mission a short but sweet task.

To the developer: What would be the feasibility of adding a utility to this tool that could relay any classname for a selected item? For anyone to easily build documentation of all the classnames of objects they use and addons they prefer.

Thank You for your creation and updating time on this one!

Last question: Player has 100% steady aiming at any time, can this be disabled?

Easy, go to data\config.hpp and put // in front of

#include "\@YQ_MOD\data\cfgMoves.cpp"	//no weapon sway

to disable it

I still having the issue with the weapon menu. I disabled a lot of addons but after a short time, the weapon menu stop working AHAHHAH :mad::mad:

I am the only one with this problem?

Hi i have installed the mod but i am unable to toggle the menus, the mini maps shows up but when I press left win + 1 and nothing shows up on my screen except the default key may to the "1". Please advise what am i missing?

Important Hint

Ok. Since BI decided to make changes to their file patching system it is now impossible to use any mods that use unpacked data in order to work. UNLESS you use the command "-filePatching".

Since the Super Soldier Mod uses a loose file system for the sake of customization it too would be affected by the latest patches. So I strongly advise you too use the mentioned parameter until further notice by the mod creatot 2fast.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about this.  :)

• Like 1

Important Hint

Ok. Since BI decided to make changes to their file patching system it is now impossible to use any mods that use unpacked data in order to work. UNLESS you use the command "-filePatching".

Since the Super Soldier Mod uses a loose file system for the sake of customization it too would be affected by the latest patches. So I strongly advise you too use the mentioned parameter until further notice by the mod creatot 2fast.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about this.  :)

Thanks man! I was just going to ask around about this and your reply is right at the end. Thanks a million! I am back to Arma now after getting married. Hope to catch up with the latest development and develop something more fun!

I cant seem to get this working, the mini map works and so does the mod but i dont have a WIN key, so i went into the key config and set it to something else, like F1, but still nothing works. looks like a really fun mod.

Thanks

I cant seem to get this working, the mini map works and so does the mod but i dont have a WIN key, so i went into the key config and set it to something else, like F1, but still nothing works. looks like a really fun mod.

Thanks

Did you activate it from the Esc menu first by pressing the button? Also did you enable the file patch option at the launcher like damaj0r mentioned?