51526322_1002037869985001_28364059972353

ro3MIy8.jpg

cLK39nq.jpg

OkERl7O.jpg

U4ZhyP4.jpg

qGqdsbY.jpg

9e89jRZ.jpg

• Like 3

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Edited by Guest

Congrats on the release John!

Downloading right now

M16(Airsoft)

Please tell me that this is actually firing plastic pellets in-game.

That would be just... amazing.

M16(Airsoft)

Please tell me that this is actually firing plastic pellets in-game.

That would be just... amazing.

yes it is :)

Look the video

damage from it is the minimum possible ... but if many shots are agreed on the head can kill you

Edited by JohnHansen

Hey JohnHansen, nice to see the first release of BDF, but as all first releases, it is plagued by some bugs - I´ll list them as a good playtester ;) - and I have a request: could you code an ammobox with all weapons, uniforms and bags? I is pretty much the standard for additional army addons and it helps to customize the troops!

About the bugs: a-) the Tucano has a very slow animation of the propellers, it seems the blur effect dezkit added isn´t working (drop a line so he can help you with this...)

b-) IA-2 textures are all pixelated (low def) and dark (extremely opaque, no reflection), does the rvmat or compressing of the texture caused it? The Sig is the worst case, you can barrely see it´s textures =(

c-) No snipers or marksman this time?

d-) The SuperLinx is still a retexture of the AAF chopper, didn´t you managed to use the BIS sample model chopper?

e-) There´s a UH-60 blackhawk with FUBARed textures (when you spawn with MCC) and I can´t seem to spawn the NATO UH-60 blackhawk from HAFM US choppers, maybe you config "locked" the slick Blackhawk to BDF and mixed up its textures...

That´s my work as Quality Assurance done ;) Anxious to see further development of these units and I plan to make a showcase mission (not too advanced or fancy, just like I did for Ivory aircrafts, just to show all units and give them some action)

Cheers e força bro! (May the FROTA be with you ;D

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

This is ridiculous, last night I was thinking to myself that it would be great to see a brazilian faction and here it is today. Downloading right now, thanks a bunch!

Hey man!!

great work!

I loved the details on the light vest...and the idea of a backpack on the lower back are awesome!

If I can make a constructive criticism would be to make the BDF vests more clipping-free when used with others uniforms (BIS ones for example).

The same goes to the BDF uniforms when used with others vests (again, BIS ones for example).

If they are mixed, one ends up clipping on other.

Anyway, thanks for this great mod and congratulations!

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Edited by Guest

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Thanks Fox Hound!!!!

Great update JohnHansen, it´s nice to finally see brazilian SF units!

I hope you manage to fix the RVmat issue of the Sig and IA-2, I miss them... btw, the M4A1 you´ve used is a A1 model, the bolt isn´t animated, it would be better if you´ve used A2 model, like the M16A2 you´re using...

The Tucano propeller are still without motion blur, check out with Dezkit how to enable it and when the light reflects on the wings, we can see the USAF rvmat (I think) texture underneath...

You may take a look at your config, cus your blackhawks are "stealing" US choppers UH-60 (the blackhawks only lists for spawn and editor as brazilian units, they´ve disappeared from NATO list)

Looking forward for sniper/marksman weapons/units and armoured vehicles!

cheers e may the FROTA be with you ;)

Hey john could you post the classnames of the weapons/ammo ? i wanna make an airsoft battle so i will need the classnames hahahahha thanks.

Hey john could you post the classnames of the weapons/ammo ? i wanna make an airsoft battle so i will need the classnames hahahahha thanks.

Weapon Airsoft Rifle M16GBB

Ammo 30Rnd_6mm_BB

Good work on this mod ! Thank you for this update JohnHansen ! :yay:

JHansen, the Tucano propeller blades are still without motion blur, and I still think you should replace the A1 M4A1 by Kaelis M4A1 (or the A2 sample model), and the pilots and teamleaders should have the M9 instead the FN45 pistol ;)

Great to finally see armoured vehicles, is the Leo1A5 we´ve seen on preview shots still on the works?

Cheers!

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Edited by Guest
updated to latest

Patch 1.3

updated BR_weapons

new sounds for weapons

compatibility with JSRS

Download Link:

https://mega.co.nz/#!HMkSFJBJ!pL8EX9oTmSzLsEm2b1tpowfB4kwKDt-CnvOAZKs8Pv4

Optional:

J.S.R.S.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22150&highlight=J.S.R.S

new team members:

Raphael

Vieira

Thanks brothers!!!

Edited by JohnHansen

Except for the sounds, I couldn´t see much difference from v1.2 patch... Hope to see the SiG and IA-2 back someday!

And all uniforms have a white quadriculated texture over the camo, was it intentional (are done lines visible on real brazilian uniforms) or just slip through the releases? They´re more noticiable on winter uniforms...

cheers!