johnhansen

Brazilian Defence Forces (BDF) Released

The game Crashes if i use your unit near a Regular arma 3 unit, or try to mix gears like Use Arma 3 Nato or AAF plate carrier with your uniform or using other weapons with your mod...if i try to play against CSAT or NATO if i die i get the Skeleton Error where everyone Becomes static like a T and then the game stop responding

Delete FAB_Sabre

---------- Post added at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

BDF Update 4.0

Changelog:

Added Land Rovers

Added M113

Added Medic Class and Bag

Added New Airforce Infantry Rifle

Removed FAB_SABRE (Game Crashe)

Picture land Rover

http://i.imgur.com/fYTs49q.jpg

https://mega.co.nz/#!rJdAmAAZ!FvEX-BfAmMkxGR7PR5-7GgZ2gagPbNJBWocKkt5aO7c

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Wow, that´s a nice land rover! JHansen, have you fixed the Blackhawk (which conflicted with HAFM Us Choppers)? I hope you fix this bug in the AH-2 Sabre, the game feels "empty" without the Mi-35!

cheers!

I cannot find a M113.. but it could be conflicting with East vs. West mod which also happens to have an M113. This mod has allot of conflicting issues but I cannot be too mad. Your doing a great job with the uniforms and weapons and re textures. Better then I have. And the continued updates are nice. Just providing feedback. For anyone who cannot live without there UH-60 from HAFM just remove the UH-60 pbo's and your good to go. That's what I did.

---------- Post added at 05:10 ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 ----------

;2766666']Wow' date=' that´s a nice land rover! JHansen, have you fixed the Blackhawk (which conflicted with HAFM Us Choppers)? I hope you fix this bug in the AH-2 Sabre, the game feels "empty" without the Mi-35!

cheers![/quote']

This fix I was messing around with helps. Remove Blackhawk_EB pbo and bisign. When you relaunch the game it will give you the BlackHawk And Ghost Hawk for the Brazilian Forces and the UH-60 for NATO and the regular black Ghost Hawk. It worked for me and I do not see and issues so far. Let me know if it works :)

P.S.(KEEP the BlackHawk_FAB files or you will just remove them all together!!!!)

Edited by BagPiperGuy
Spelling sucked :P

How can you deprogram the deployable bipod on the MAG and The FAP. I really want them down all the time for AI guys. Is it possible to release versions without the deployable feature?

Lamar

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

As of today, whenever I try to run this mod my game does not get passed the Arma 3 logo screen. When I take the mod off, A3 works properly. Of all the 30+ mods I run with, this is the first to have caused this kind of problem. I wonder what wrong and if any other person is having this issue.

As of today, whenever I try to run this mod my game does not get passed the Arma 3 logo screen. When I take the mod off, A3 works properly. Of all the 30+ mods I run with, this is the first to have caused this kind of problem. I wonder what wrong and if any other person is having this issue.

I had the same problem just remove SABRE_FAB pbo's from the mod, and it runs fine. I don't really know what they do but personal I can live without them.

I had the same problem just remove SABRE_FAB pbo's from the mod, and it runs fine. I don't really know what they do but personal I can live without them.

Yhey´re the Brazilians Army Mi-35 (a retexture of Kaelis Mi24V) and I miss them =( Hope this strange bug gets fixed (and I still miss the SIG rifles!!!!

Hello, John and Staff

Well, the mod is just amazing, congratulations on a job well done! I hope it doesn't stops here.

Let me add some suggestions: EC725 helicopter and the new Guarani armored vehicle. A jeep would be nice, too.

But it's GREAT, guys!!! Thank you very much!!! :D

Olá, John e equipe

Bom, o mod é simplesmente fantástico. Parabéns pelo excelente trabalho. Espero que continuem.

Deixe-me sugerir: helicoptero EC725 e o novo veículo blindado Guarani. Um jipe seria bom, também.

No mais está maravilhoso!! Muito obrigado, de verdade!! :D

John i don't know if it is intentional or not, but the FAL and the FAP and MAG have inferior damage values than the IA 2 7,62 takes only one hit in the chest of a unity with the heavy nato plate carrier to take it down using the IA2 but around 4 or 5 with all the others

How to test go to virtual arsenal equip the guns and shoot the closest guy in front of you

Great news!!!! I hope the jump to v1.0 indeed brings many good stuffs and some fixed "toys" back (like the Ah-2 Sabre/Mi-35 and the SIG back)

May the FROTA be with you ;D

;2787091']Great news!!!! I hope the jump to v1.0 indeed brings many good stuffs and some fixed "toys" back (like the Ah-2 Sabre/Mi-35 and the SIG back)

May the FROTA be with you ;D

for now only being made ​​parde Infantry ... because I have no experience with editing vehicles .... and we are trying to achieve a partnership to create vehicles of excellent quality.

John it's very nice, but you should consider adding the COMANF from the marines, and the camo uniform for jungle operations of the GRUMEC's, in the GRUMEC area and COMANF units, you should make some GERR, and also consider doing the Punhal from the Air force, the airforce special operations helmet is the protec Skydiving CFC, there is one Protec in Arma 2 samples, oh yeah and the Vests for the Marines should be M81 Woodland camo

John you trully are gifted and genious, thank you for everything, and you sure as hell listen to the comunity... thank you for existing brother... salute

John you trully are gifted and genious, thank you for everything, and you sure as hell listen to the comunity... thank you for existing brother... salute

the mod is for you!