SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

on a sidenote, development on the marines is moving forward. neckbrace and full face helmet are ready for texturing but i still need to make the 2 shoulder pads and knee pads as they seem to use different ones. textures are used from the army model we have so its just a placeholder until we get marine textures. enjoy

http://i.imgur.com/ple4siM.jpg

Damn! That's looking soooo good!

Just so we are clear, it is NOT Reach.

The map name is "Eridanus II". But this is what it will look like for the most part.

Oh thats good to hear, I was worried there for a second. ;)

Wait are,you guys both team members conflicting?

Lol wot so it's not reach but why did the guy post it and thought it was...

Le confuse :confused:

Wait are,you guys both team members conflicting?

Lol wot so it's not reach but why did the guy post it and thought it was...

Le confuse :confused:

Does it really matter?

Lol no I don't mean it like that, :)

I mean it's like funny and confusing it happened.

Currently looking for members to add to the development team.

If you are experienced with modelling, texturing, terrain building or Oxygen 2 please PM me.

well, we are lacking in the terrain department, should consider as some of us are learning along the way as well. our current terrain maker is running into issues and who knows, 2 minds might solve problems easier ;)

The current stuff I'm stuck on is roads, I am trying to create 1960s Saigon and I can't get the roads to show up in bulldozer, So I can use them as a template for building up the city. Terrain builder needs some real wizardry to get it working sometimes.

hm i wish i knew more about map making, would love to get into it sometime. if you dont mind ill add ya on steam and point you to our map maker, slight chance he might know whats wrong.

The current stuff I'm stuck on is roads, I am trying to create 1960s Saigon and I can't get the roads to show up in bulldozer, So I can use them as a template for building up the city. Terrain builder needs some real wizardry to get it working sometimes.

So after pulling a all nighter and working nonstop on it for something like 11 hours and seeing how much I could soak up, i think I cracked a significant amount of problems. Honestly at this point penguin even a little help goes along way, like dog said add me on steam if your interested in helping us out [steam ID Will or just look up our steam group]. I don't have too much time in the build up to school and my sports season so having someone chipping away at it would be a huge help as well.

u wot m8 i swer on me mum, im gonna find out who made this model and give them a cookie

true story

Amazing model wow, goes well with the sunglasses

I'm not to crazy about that camouflage pattern..

I'm not to crazy about that camouflage pattern..

I'm not sure where it came from. It will not be used.

Just a random camo that was used for the pic. Didn't have much time to pick one or anything. It isn't going to be used in the mod

I just had an idea for the Zeus guy to play with!!

Would it be possible to write in the ability for zeus to call down ODST drop pods in the same manner as he/she summons airstrikes and ordinance?

Example, Zeus spawns an ODST Dropzone > ODST pod spawns + Drops > Pod crashes down > ODST of random type is spawned infront of Pod

Just thought of that whilst watching some of the ModDB vids. It would be a really awesome feature for Zeus to be able to call down ODST's as re-enforcements for the UNCS or if players are the innies, as obstacles.