giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

In the next update will be possible to save the status of the mission on the server and load it in another moment without mods.

I think i'm gonna add the save option to the admin only, the load option will be set by param.

What do you think?

I'm finishing to make the mission compatible with ace and its interaction system.

I think i'm gonna replace its logistic for mine, since few things can't be loaded.

I've added a custom lift to fill the gap of the BI's one, so containers and some heavy objects can be lifted.

As soon as I'll finish these implementations i'll focus on the save/load system.

If you want to contribute or help testing, feel free to use github!

So for those of us who would rather not use ACE where can we find the old download? 

So yea.. Getting this issue.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/388791571497957442/045F6A71C89D0C0D0E2656E11098F1C26E57C9A0/

Updated ace on the server and updated it on my end (as well as cba had an issue so I reinstalled it) and I can't seem to get this going.. Any thoughts?

Well, the message says it all. You have an additional PBO that the server doesn't. Are you using Play withSix to update your mods? I've noticed that sometimes PWS doesn't delete deprecated PBOS when you update some mods.

How are we supposed to be able to repair wrecks? I see the repair wreck and such but how am I supposed to get like a chopper crash to that area 

You can lift wrecks with the ch47. The ch47 is the only behicled that respawns. You can also tow wrecks.

It should be on the documentations, if it's missing i will fix it

You can lift wrecks with the ch47. The ch47 is the only behicled that respawns. You can also tow wrecks.

It should be on the documentations, if it's missing i will fix it

Hm odd we tried towing a wreck but got no option to do so. Will look into it more. 

We are currently hosting this mission if anyone is interested in trying it out. Server details below

Server name:  SonsOfWarGaming =BTC= hearts and Mind Mission Server

Server IP:        198.154.117.8

Server Port:     8802

Remember you need the following mods in order to connect:

Ace Version 3.3.2

CBA_A3 (latest version)

RHS Mod ( Both Russion and USA versions 0.3.9.1)

Enjoy

Aztec

May I ask, what is the point of FOB's besides respawn points? I don't mean this to sound rude but do we have to drive vehicles all the way to the FOB? it'd be nice to have a deployment of some sort to request supplies at the FOB.. 

Logistic exists for a reason, if you need supplies just transport them from the base!

Thank you! Have fun!

True true, small thing, are the humvees supposed to float when towed via a HEMTT? Doesn't cause any damage or anything when it falls back to the ground, I was just curious :)

We also can't seem to use the "abort" button to abort the Minefield mission. May be a one off thing. Absolutely love this mission though, our buddy whos been to Iraq says it reminds him of deployment. 

The humvee floats because of the model. I think it's still wip because it's acting weird in our session, you can't replace wheels too, probably i'm gonna replace it. I'll take a look at the side mission. Thank you for the kind words :)

There are few improvements in the github version, i'm gonna release an update soon!

The humvee floats because of the model. I think it's still wip because it's acting weird in our session, you can't replace wheels too, probably i'm gonna replace it. I'll take a look at the side mission. Thank you for the kind words :)

There are few improvements in the github version, i'm gonna release an update soon!

Gahh! I wish there was a way around removing or replacing it, driving the Humvees is one of my favorite features, gives us that "Real" feel, but I totally understand!

I look forward to the update!! 

Version 1.1 is up!

Added:

- ACE3 is now a requirement

- RHS is now a requirement

- Interaction coverted to ACE 3

- Database functionality

- Several fixes

- Code improvements

http://www.giallustio.altervista.org/hearts-and-minds.html

Do you think you could update the main post page for the forum with your version. Great  update.  

For some reason we cannot abort ANY side missions.. and we got one for taking Gravia back from terrorists and the city is TOTALLY empty. 

Also you should make Sagonisi [a tiny island] exempt from side missions.. all the people spawned IN the island lmfao

May I ask what multi-side support is?

Also the mega link is asking for a decryption key.