giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

Any way to run the mission with a headless client script? Any try it before?

Hiya giallustio,

Been an admirer of your mission for a while now. One question though, will you ever do a version that has no requirement for ACE3 and RHS. Just CBA ?

We run different mods and would like to have a vanilla version to use on our server.

If not oh well no probs :) Keep up the great work!

<O

Mauler.

@Mauler

Nope sorry. I'm really busy with other projects at the moment and i will not able to support this mission for a while

@Mauler

Nope sorry. I'm really busy with other projects at the moment and i will not able to support this mission for a while

Hello,

I really enjoy this mission for it full ace3 support, dynamic , logistic system, civil bombers and database system. We really like play it in hardcore mode and every time, this mission is challenging us.

I already contributed to this mission and I will continue as much as I can in my repository (https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds). You can track planned features here https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/milestones.

All add will be to increase mission immersivity.

All suggestion, help and pull request are very appreciated.

Bye all!

Edited by Vdauphin

Hello !

I updated the Hearts and Minds to 1.13.2. Here is the download link : https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/releases/tag/1.13.2

Change log https://github.com/V...es?state=closed :

FIX : set building waypoint error for AI

The 1.14 update is close to be done. You can try it in the master_daily branch and download it here : https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/tree/master_daily

Do not hesitate to report bug or new idea !!

Have fun !

Hello !

The H&M 1.14 update is here !

Changelog :
Add: now you can dismantle a deployed FOB.
Add: now you can spawn ammunition for your vehicle at logistic point (rearm level need to be set in ACE3 module rearm setting as "Entire Magazine" or "Amount based on caliber").
Add: now you can load in ammunition for vehicle.
Add: new side mission where you need to stabilize a patient in a boat.
Add : new side mission where you need to destroy an underwater generator.
Add: now you can play with Afghan civilian (thanks to @Ericj_Taliban mod).
Add: now you can adjust in mission parameter the spawn city distance coefficient. It is useful for map with long view distance (Takistan). Do not increase it to much for map with high city density.
Add: now paradrop take less time as before.
Add: backward data base compatibility with 1.13.

FIX: now object will not destroy helicopter during paradrop.
FIX: now object don't fly after unloading, they fall on the floor behind the helicopter.
FIX: now you will not see any vehicle flying during towing.
FIX: now after paradrop, object will not land under terrain.
FIX: now mission detect any helicopter type and define their lifting capacity.
FIX: now object will not be stuck in sky after paradrop.
FIX: wrong class name for RHS vehicle.
FIX: under some conditions, now city occupied are correctly set clear when all enemies are killed.
FIX: use new optimize command from 1.58 update and older (select{},selectRandom,getdir).
FIX: typography in documentation.
FIX: missing private variable.

• Like 2

Thank you Vdauphin for maintaining

Thanks for your support!

How would I go by adding the Apex faction to list of units to select from?

Syndikat faction

Hello, take a look in the core/def folder. You will find a mission.sqf file with every variable definition like faction class name. You can add your own mission parameter via param.hpp in the same folder.

I hope it is clear.

Bye!

i have made my self a Tanoa ver. super fun to play on that island cant get a nuf of this mission

i have made my self a Tanoa ver. super fun to play on that island cant get a nuf of this mission

I saw some bugs links to Tanoa map in Hearts and Minds. I am going to release a hot fix 1.14.1 when all bugs are resolved.

If you see any bugs please share it as soon as possible! Here are know bugs : https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=milestone%3A1.14.1+

Thanks for feeback

I know this bug, it happen when server is starting the mission and you connect during the process or it could happen if btc_hq (man in mission.sqm) are in radius of a city.

FIX: wait for server start and put btc_hp far enough from city.

This error create no problem at all and in fact you don"t need to be worry about it.

Working very good, no issues other than the ones mentioned already.

When working in the editor I notice the Ratio of Waterborne troops to Ground is too high. Any way to adjust this? Less Divers.

Thank you, Sorry not well verse with github. I will review first before posting!   :D

No problem ;) !

Hello !

I am happy to share the H&M 1.14.1 hotfix here ! With also a quick Tanoa version !

Changelog :

FIX: Now hideout info are for the same hideout before and after the server restart.
FIX: Now vehicle are not stuck in ground after unhook.
FIX: Now IA will not spawn in close container (like Tanoa Port Blue Pearl).
FIX: Now mission detect Airport location (like Tanoa airports).
FIX: Now traffic/patrol boats will not spawn on bridge (like bridge in Tanoa).
FIX: Safe position are now correctly find for hideout, for map with high objects density (like Tanoa).
FIX: Some map have city name not center on it (like Tanoa), the mission center it correctly to avoid IA spawning in sea (now less diver).
FIX: Now medical side mission start when player position is under 5000 meters.
FIX: Now you can correctly select "low" or "high" ied density in mission parameter.
FIX: Now smoke effect are correctly removed when mission completed.

Play For Fun !

Love this. However is there a way to prevent ai from spawning near the base? I put this in takistan and put the base in the airfield. It is always instantly attacked upon mission start. Wondering if i could put a marker or trigger and ai wont spawn so close to it.

yep, it should be already inside the code, but i don't remember the details, maybe @Vdauphin can help you better