giallustio

[MP] =BTC= Hearts and Minds

Hello! Thanks !
@giallustio implemented it by two way, thé simpler ,for me, is explain hère:
- in arma editor create a marker next to your base name for exemple :
YOUR_MARKER_AREA
- open with your text editor file coré/fnc/city/init.sqf , uncomment (remove /* and */ command) line 36:

/*
//if you want a safe area
if (_position distance getMarkerPos "YOUR_MARKER_AREA" < 500) exitWith {};
*/
Tell me if it is clear.
Bye

It worked. :) Good thing you put that in there :D Thank you guys!

I was looking for a way to adjusting the vehicle respawns. If I can change btc_veh_# to respawn like btc_helo_. 

I was looking for a way to adjusting the vehicle respawns. If I can change btc_veh_# to respawn like btc_helo_. 

Yes you can :) and add the new btc_helo_# in the core/def/mission.sqf file line 141 :

: https://github.com/Vdauphin/HeartsAndMinds/blob/master_stable/%3DBTC%3Dco%4030_Hearts_and_Minds.Altis/core/def/mission.sqf#L141

like : btc_helo = [btc_helo_1,btc_helo_#];

Thank you. We added a boat under btc_veh. Was thinking if we lost this in the middle of the ocean it would be difficult to tow back to the logistic point. Thanks for the help.

Thank you. We added a boat under btc_veh. Was thinking if we lost this in the middle of the ocean it would be difficult to tow back to the logistic point. Thanks for the help.

;) I guess ;)

Hello !

I am happy to share the H&M 1.14.1 hotfix here ! With also a quick Tanoa version !

Changelog :

FIX: Now hideout info are for the same hideout before and after the server restart.

FIX: Now vehicle are not stuck in ground after unhook.

FIX: Now IA will not spawn in close container (like Tanoa Port Blue Pearl).

FIX: Now mission detect Airport location (like Tanoa airports).

FIX: Now traffic/patrol boats will not spawn on bridge (like bridge in Tanoa).

FIX: Safe position are now correctly find for hideout, for map with high objects density (like Tanoa).

FIX: Some map have city name not center on it (like Tanoa), the mission center it correctly to avoid IA spawning in sea (now less diver).

FIX: Now medical side mission start when player position is under 5000 meters.

FIX: Now you can correctly select "low" or "high" ied density in mission parameter.

FIX: Now smoke effect are correctly removed when mission completed.

Play For Fun !

Is your version default units or RHS?

Is your version default units or RHS?

Hello,

by default units are not RHS (Vanilla resistance) but you can select RHS units in mission parameter before mission start.

Bye.

Hi giallustio & Vdauphin

Our Group has been using your mission since its early release. We really enjoy the mission. I have edited the mission to suit our group and yesterday I decide to add in custom loadout. I add the custom loadout through mission editor. When I ran the mission, the custom loadout that I have made is removed, (Weapon and items). Player only left with Uniform, Vest & Backpack. I believe there is a script in the mission that remove weapon and items in the inventory. Would it be so kind of you to help me disable that option. I wish to use custom loadout that I made. your kind help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Azrin 

Hello !

The H&M 1.14.2 hotfix is here ! With also a quick Tanoa version !

It should the last iteration before the 1.15 which will include a lot of new feature !

Changelog :

- FIX: Suicide bomber explode when unconscious.
- FIX: Suiciders say allahu akbar when they are dead.
- FIX: Suicider sound hears by all player.
- FIX: Vehicle can be stuck in ground after server restart.
- FIX: Sometimes enemy or civil patrol vehicle spawn empty and are not removed resulting performance issue.
- FIX: Now civilian are not spawning inside closed building.
- FIX: Open Arsenal with ACE3 interaction crash the game.
- FIX: Wrong rearm level at mission starting. Now you don't need to add the ACE3 rearm module to have rearm feature working (you can select rearm level in mission parameter).
- FIX: Missing documentation about rearming.
- FIX: Improve civil traffic behavior by choosing appropriate cities.
- FIX: AI in building don't spawn back at the same place when player comes back in city.
- FIX: Now enemies spawn less inside rock.
- FIX: debug output during lifting.

Have fun !

Hello! Thanks !

@giallustio implemented it by two way, thé simpler ,for me, is explain hère:

- in arma editor create a marker next to your base name for exemple :

YOUR_MARKER_AREA

- open with your text editor file coré/fnc/city/init.sqf , uncomment (remove /* and */ command) line 36:

/*

//if you want a safe area

if (_position distance getMarkerPos "YOUR_MARKER_AREA" < 500) exitWith {};

*/

Tell me if it is clear.

Bye

So is this used if I want to move the base to the main island or do I need to deactivate circles in the new base area? And if I need to deactivate them how is that done? So happy a new version is out really loved this mission!

Diesel

So is this used if I want to move the base to the main island or do I need to deactivate circles in the new base area? And if I need to deactivate them how is that done? So happy a new version is out really loved this mission!

Diesel

Hello,

Thanks guys !!

yes this is used to move the base every where you want. (more info)

See you !

Hello,

Thanks guys !!

yes this is used to move the base every where you want. (more info)

See you !

I got 2 circles disabled using the blacklist..i'm using the northern base and the one city is "Penelo" spelled like "Pénélo" so arma doesn't recognize it I think..I'll give the safe zone a try..thanks.

I got 2 circles disabled using the blacklist..i'm using the northern base and the one city is "Penelo" spelled like "Pénélo" so arma doesn't recognize it I think..I'll give the safe zone a try..thanks.

Tell me if you have any trouble.

Have fun !

Hello !

The H&M 1.14.2 hotfix is here ! With also a quick Tanoa version !

It should the last iteration before the 1.15 which will include a lot of new feature !

Changelog :

- FIX: Suicide bomber explode when unconscious.

- FIX: Suiciders say allahu akbar when they are dead.

- FIX: Suicider sound hears by all player.

- FIX: Vehicle can be stuck in ground after server restart.

- FIX: Sometimes enemy or civil patrol vehicle spawn empty and are not removed resulting performance issue.

- FIX: Now civilian are not spawning inside closed building.

- FIX: Open Arsenal with ACE3 interaction crash the game.

- FIX: Wrong rearm level at mission starting. Now you don't need to add the ACE3 rearm module to have rearm feature working (you can select rearm level in mission parameter).

- FIX: Missing documentation about rearming.

- FIX: Improve civil traffic behavior by choosing appropriate cities.

- FIX: AI in building don't spawn back at the same place when player comes back in city.

- FIX: Now enemies spawn less inside rock.

- FIX: debug output during lifting.

Have fun !

hi can you tell us what your plans are ?

hi can you tell us what your plans are ?

Hello,

Shortly, I am working on 4 new side mission, improve mod support and increase hideout spawning radius.

You can see all planned feature here

If you select the 1.15 version you will see feature open (which are not finish at moment) and feature close (which are already done). Sometimes a quick description/picture is available. Do not hesitate to like stuff or share new idea or contribute!

For new H&M player, I did a basic wiki.

Byye !

• Like 1

nicer hide out base would be nice to 

I am also interesting :) . If you guys have any hideout design share it on github !

Hi Vdauphin

May I know the mission ai is load on Client side or Server side? If the ai load on client side, is there a way to load ai on server side only? 

Best Regards

Azrin

Hi Vdauphin

May I know the mission ai is load on Client side or Server side? If the ai load on client side, is there a way to load ai on server side only? 

Best Regards

Azrin

Hello,

AI are loaded server side.

Have fun.