Sign in to follow this  
.kju

All in Arma High Quality pack (AiA HQ) - Replacement addons for AiA

@ VENNONETES

What do you mean? Please clarify.

@ Scimitar

Best move your post in the AiA (SA) thread.

This one is really about the replacements.

PS: If you post the rpt logs, I can take a look.

;2739755']@ Scimitar

Best move your post in the AiA (SA) thread.

This one is really about the replacements.

PS: If you post the rpt logs' date=' I can take a look.[/quote']

Thanks kju. I've moved the post. I'm going to peruse the rpt logs when I get a chance. I took a look at them the last time I posted them and it doesn't seem too hard to spot the errors. If I need some help I'll post the logs in the AIA (SA) thread.

This project and my modding activities are at a crucial turning point and I'd like to

get your thoughts and suggestions on that topic.

Let me give you some context first, explain the current situation next and what may

come after finally - to give you the transparency and information to make a good judgement.

Read more in the AiA SA thread.

So just to clarify, this requires all addons to be used? You cannot mix and match? Thanks and sorry if its been answered already.

@ JCae2798

You can mix and match. Each replacement has its own pbo. :)

Hi kju - is there a change log for the latest version just released on Armaholic?

Hi kju - is there a change log for the latest version just released on Armaholic?

I saw the Armaholic news too but the download links look like they're for the version that was released in June. Other than that bit of news I haven't seen any other indicators of an update.

I installed AIA SA lite with the High quailty pack and the terrain pack and i get this error (http://puu.sh/bfmRK/ca375e7aef.jpg) is this something i'm doing wrong i'm installing this through six so it installed all the requirements it also crashes when i try to host a server i heard it was something to do with workshop but i removed all my workshop files and i still have no luck is there anything you can see if it's breaking this :/ kinda out of idea's here

@ Munger and Scimitar

There is no update for AiA HQ right now.

I have just submitted the mod to armaholic as it was not covered altogether so far.

@ jackralph96@gmail.com

Don't use the dev branch. BI changed this on request recently.

The next AiA update will align with that.

apologies if this has already been discussed, but I can't seem to get the jsrs part of this working. all the weapons and vehicles are completely silent with a handful of exceptions. I've installed the sound hotfix and every other part of this pack works, and of course I have jsrs+CBA installed and jsrs works fine on vanilla content. does anyone know why this would be happening?

;2765579']@ Munger and Scimitar

There is no update for AiA HQ right now.

I have just submitted the mod to armaholic as it was not covered altogether so far.

@ jackralph96@gmail.com

Don't use the dev branch. BI changed this on request recently.

The next AiA update will align with that.

But you plan on updating it on the next weeks, Kju? Many recent community A2 ports may improve A LOT the AiA HQ experience (lie Evro_Malarkey´s ACR units, RDS civies, STI rifles/launchers/etc) or are you guys already planning it as RDS and Evro are already on CUP (or I´ve just recalled their association with CUP wrong)?

cheers!

@ Bruhmis

You need the A2 version of JSRS. Did you make sure of that?

Please post your arma3.rpt log file.

@ Corporal_Lib[bR]

Probably ACR and maybe HSO-A3-SLA-Pack. Depends on Hannibal.

RDS civies, STI rifles/launchers are too much work at this point,

and infantry weapons are to be replaced by those from CUP made by Alwarren.

Evro's work probably will be integrated into AiA SA itself, so is the plan for Reyhard's

contributions. For the most part it depends on finding the time for it.

;2766099']@ Bruhmis

I have the same problem, with playwithSix, but why is it configured so we need the A2 JSRS? Because PWS won't be able to download it, anyway not with JSRS for A3 already installed...

;2766099']@ Bruhmis

@ Corporal_Lib[bR]

Probably ACR and maybe HSO-A3-SLA-Pack. Depends on Hannibal.

RDS civies' date=' STI rifles/launchers are too much work at this point,

and infantry weapons are to be replaced by those from CUP made by Alwarren.

Evro's work probably will be integrated into AiA SA itself, so is the plan for Reyhard's

contributions. For the most part it depends on finding the time for it.[/quote']

guess that was the problem then. thanks.

@ papy.rabbit.08

The A3 version of JSRS (v2.x) does not replace the sounds for A2/OA content obviously.

Hence you need the A2/OA version of JSRS (v1.x).

For Play withSIX to enable/allow mods from A2/OA in A3, you need AiA/AiA SA (lite)/A3MP (and soon AiA TP (lite)) in your collection.

;2766230']@ papy.rabbit.08

The A3 version of JSRS (v2.x) does not replace the sounds for A2/OA content obviously.

Hence you need the A2/OA version of JSRS (v1.x).

For Play withSIX to enable/allow mods from A2/OA in A3' date=' you need AiA/AiA SA (lite)/A3MP (and soon AiA TP (lite)) in your collection.[/quote']

Ah ok, as I wanted the whole thing AND playwithSIX, I downloaded separately the 13.1 GB, and so it's the only one installed outside from PWS.

I didn't manage to add the A2 JSRS in PWS though, so I simply deleted all the AiA RP sound related files.

@ papy.rabbit.08

I have asked Sickboy if its possible to make AiA SA to support A2/OA content too, even if its not hosted yet by PWS.

In the meantime you can add one of the other as part of your collection.

As long as you can make @AllInArmaStandalone loaded before those, it would be fine.

One way it might work would be to set -mod=@AllInArmaStandalone as part of the startup parameters.

Hi, I'm having trouble with the download, I'm trying to download the mods with sixupdater, but when I search for All in Arma High Quality pack and start the download, most of the mods say "fail" in the download status. Any idea?

Edit: forget it, just noticed that I have to download it from play withsix

Edited by playker

Just an FYI for AIASA HQ users. I saw on Armaholic and PWS that the PG Services - Private Military Company mod (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21616) has been updated to v0.6.2. If you're using this mod with AIASA HQ then don't update it or it won't work any longer as a replacement pack. According to the changelog some of the pbo files have been renamed and I guess that's what's causing the problem. I've updated a number of the mods that AIASA HQ depends on since the last update and this is the only one that I've had to backdate due to an error.

Just an FYI for AIASA HQ users. I saw on Armaholic and PWS that the PG Services - Private Military Company mod (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21616) has been updated to v0.6.2. If you're using this mod with AIASA HQ then don't update it or it won't work any longer as a replacement pack. According to the changelog some of the pbo files have been renamed and I guess that's what's causing the problem. I've updated a number of the mods that AIASA HQ depends on since the last update and this is the only one that I've had to backdate due to an error.

I found the same issue and the same solution