think I should take a break and come back after they fix this mess

Oh god what I have done.

Thanks, yeah, 1.40 is like the buggiest patch ever. They removed stance adjustment modifier key, gear menu eats all your mags and items... think I should take a break and come back after they fix this mess :(

Or stick with this branch: Arma3Legacy138

Glad I waited before downloading :)

I'll wait for the next update unless they upload a hotfix.

Stance adjuster modifier key removed? You mean CTRL + W and CTRL + S to do the different stances? Mine never changed.

0.9.18 available in first post.

Changes

- minor userconfig defaults tweaking

- tweaked AI coefficients for suppressors: visibleFire 0.5 -> 0.1, audibleFire 0.3 -> 0.5

- updated danger.fsm for patch 1.40 compatibility (still works fine with 1.38)

- prioritize hit event in danger.fsm (canfire was top, now it's second)

- no smoke for Zeus controlled units

- reduce smoke spam

Stance adjuster modifier key removed? You mean CTRL + W and CTRL + S to do the different stances? Mine never changed.

CTRL + W etc. still work for you because they were added as stance up etc. controls. The modifier key is gone from the control options in favor of those 4 new key bindings, which ruined it for me since I always used my thumb mouse button for stance and it's no longer possible. Anyways, off-topic, I made a small config at first to keep that key in the controls UI but in the end decided to stick with 1.38.

The new version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

@Robalo

I've a question about the installation.

If I download your update from the first page, I have a main directory with inside 3 directories:

@ASR_AI3

keys

userconfig

In this way it seems that I need just to copy all the 3 directories inside the root of Arma3 and I'm ok.

If I use PlayWith6, it places the @ASR_AI3 and userconfig in the right position (in the root of Arma3) but the keys directory still placed inside the @ASR_AI3 directory.

Which of this 2 different directories placement is correct?

Thanks in advance.

@Robalo

I've a question about the installation.

If I download your update from the first page, I have a main directory with inside 3 directories:

@ASR_AI3

keys

userconfig

In this way it seems that I need just to copy all the 3 directories inside the root of Arma3 and I'm ok.

If I use PlayWith6, it places the @ASR_AI3 and userconfig in the right position (in the root of Arma3) but the keys directory still placed inside the @ASR_AI3 directory.

Which of this 2 different directories placement is correct?

Thanks in advance.

The bikey inside the keys directory is only useful for servers. There you need the bikey file in <main arma3>/keys/

0.9.18 available in first post.

<snip>

- updated danger.fsm for patch 1.40 compatibility (still works fine with 1.38)

Anyways, off-topic, I made a small config at first to keep that key in the controls UI but in the end decided to stick with 1.38.

Three cheers for the update, and delighted it's also compatible with 1.38.

Many thanks, Rob. ASR_ai has been one of my staple addons from when I first started playing.

I don't know its related to ASR AI but after the Patch the IFV Puma from the BWA3Mod doesn't stop shooting on vehicles if you using AGM_armour.

The mod is great but, some why when the bots are aware to us, they are going prone for all the time until we kill them, also when they are shooting, they hit us right in the head like aimbotters... (even when i set up TPWCAS).

To the last 2 posters,

huh ?! :confused:

To the last 2 posters,

huh ?! :confused:

In short, the mod is unplayable because the bots always in prone, and killing with one shot to the head.

In short, the mod is unplayable because the bots always in prone, and killing with one shot to the head.

I do not agree, must be something terribly wrong on your side. Mission, mods, could be many things.

Must be something on your end.

Not only is the mod very playable, the AI is roundly kicking our tails with coordinated tactics.

Great work Robalo. Thank you for continuing to keep this mod updated.

I do not agree, must be something terribly wrong on your side. Mission, mods, could be many things.

Well my clan uses 37 Mods (Lazy to bring the list), So how do i need to place modules or/and scripts in the .ini / description.ext etc'..?

lol wut? if ur asking about how to install it, then just run the ASR mod on the server and make sure the userconfigs are correctly installed in the arma 3 root

Well my clan uses 37 Mods (Lazy to bring the list), So how do i need to place modules or/and scripts in the .ini / description.ext etc'..?

It doesn't help much if you're too lazy to bring a list of which mods you're using...

Try running the game without your other mods, and see if ASR AI causes them to kill you in one hit; then, add your other mods, one by one, and see which one in combination with ASR AI might cause this effect...

It doesn't help much if you're too lazy to bring a list of which mods you're using...

Try running the game without your other mods, and see if ASR AI causes them to kill you in one hit; then, add your other mods, one by one, and see which one in combination with ASR AI might cause this effect...

Just found the list:

- "@A3MP"

- "@ASR_AI3"

- "@agm"

- "@ASDG_JR"

- "@BlastCore_A3"

- "@Blastcore-Tracers"

- "@bornholm"

- "@CBA_A3"

- "@cTab"

- "@EBU_C130"

- "@f16c_standalone"

- "@FHQ_Accessories"

- "@helo_hmds_kimi"

- "@IDF"

- "@iisrael_air_force"

- "@jsrs3"

- "@leights_opfor"

- "@mcc_sandbox_a3"

- "@mrt_accfncs"

- "@A3_Paddle_Mod"

- "@ok_f_35c"

- "@rds"

- "@rds_lop_comp"

- "@realarmor"

- "@rhs_afrf3"

- "@rhs_usf3"

- "@RQ-11_RAVEN_AB_A3"

- "@sthud_a3"

- "@task_force_radio"

- "@tmr"

- "@TPWCAS_A3"

- "@trixie_recon"

- "@tryk"

- "@us_helos_kimi"

- "@usaf"

- "@POMI_PMC"

- "@pg_services_rhs"

I reckon its mcc, doesnt that try to change the AI also?

I reckon its mcc, doesnt that try to change the AI also?

Don't think so, MCC is Dynamic mission builder, but has functions to activate GAIA - AI Self LOGIC

Check the server RPT, does it say ASR_AI3 is loaded properly? Do the issues occur with vanilla units or addon units? Is AGM_AI activated?

Check the server RPT, does it say ASR_AI3 is loaded properly? Do the issues occur with vanilla units or addon units? Is AGM_AI activated?

In rpt didnt saw any sign to ASR_AI3 (he is active and on server) but AGM_AI loaded(if it is).