Sign in to follow this  

New cars from mehanic

some cars reminds me a film ... immediate danger or something like that , when a convoy with us officials is being ambushed in a street in some south american sate

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 11 2002,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">some cars reminds me a film ... immediate danger or something like that , when a convoy with us officials is being ambushed in a street in some south american sate<span id='postcolor'>

That was True and Present Danger with Harrison Ford, wasn't it?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 11 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 11 2002,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">some cars reminds me a film ... immediate danger or something like that , when a convoy with us officials is being ambushed in a street in some south american sate<span id='postcolor'>

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

yeah , or ... clear and present danger , i think

They look nice, hope they sound nice too.

Thx for the link Denoir, no other site ( that i visit ) mentioned them smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 10 2002,23:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 11 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 11 2002,13:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">some cars reminds me a film ... immediate danger or something like that , when a convoy with us officials is being ambushed in a street in some south american sate<span id='postcolor'>

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

yeah , or ... clear and present danger , i think<span id='postcolor'>

Yea it was Clear and Present Danger. I believe they were some type of Ford.

Wow looks awesome. Thanks denoir for the link. I cant wait to try these out.

As usual I love the models and the skins on the non betas. My only complaint would be the sounds, but I'm sure it's hard/impossible to find engine sounds them... Maybe find out how Black Baron did it on his RTs?

And the vehicles from the alley scene in Clear and Present Danger were Chevrolet Suburbans. A longer version of the Tahoe and Escalade that Mechanic included in his beta pack.

Yep great work Mehanic. Just one question: how come you didn't include the Ferrari in the BETA release? I'd really love to race that around Nogova.  smile.gif

Also, the acceleration for some of the vehicles seems far too fast - the Tahoe for example reaches 100 in about four seconds. Even if this is in km/h it's still extremely fast for a 4WD.  confused.gif

because ferrari isnt beta and i dont know why tahoe acceleration so fast, im not good at cpp file so i dont know how to change it, there isnt any line were i can change acceleration,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mehanic @ Sep. 11 2002,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">volvo is coming and  i dont have boxter but i have unothers porsches<span id='postcolor'>

I don't suppose a sexy brand spank'in new Chevy Avalanche is on the addon agenda would it? ( please say: "Yes, I am working on a sexy brand spank'in new Chevy Avalanche and im just about to release it now! )

i'm in love with the camaro, not in the beta but also on the site wow.gif . and the ofp cars are accelerating very fast 1 to 100 in 3.5 seconds for the bus?

It still works - after it gives the texture bug warning just start the mission anyway and it seems fine.