Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Really nice!... Realease the update... do it now... come on I´m here!!:

Like the Armour vest, LAV and the tank.

:yay:

Smart idea! Looks outstanding!

I know that you are close to the next release ( at least it was commented that would be a matter of days ), could you tell us what's gonna be the full list of additions? Is it gonna include the Hind? Was the IFV in the screens a BVP M80?

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/14277808283_22210c19a5_z.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/BVP_M80A_Vidra_2.jpg (605 kB)

Yes, it's BVP.

Currently the new version is like 99.7% ready, xD. But some small problems are still present, like making new anims/poses for hand weapons, some speed problems on vehicles.

But unfortunately, there is no any official PhysX Diagnostic Tool provided from BIS, so we cant see why our vehicles cant reach speed more than 10km/h. Also there is no any tutorial for exporting animations from 3D Max.

We planned to release a new version tommorow (15/06) but it will be released later, we hope the new release will be out by the end of the month.

List of additions:

- Possibilty to mount rifle grenade's on Zastava M70 Arsenal (Original script made by kaelis and purple)

- Added JSRS Sound Effect (For thos who use JSRS) - JSRS Sound Effect's

- Added MBT M84 (Modified BIS T72)

- Added IFV M80A (Original model made by vilas)

- Reworked Zastava M21 Assault Rifle Model

- Added Zastava M93 Black Arrow Model

- Added Bumble Bee AT Model

- Added M79 "Wasp" AT Model

- Reworked All camouflage patterns for uniforms and booniehats

- Added PASGT Style helmet for army soldiers (Old is MICH Type)

- Retextured GA Carrier Lite and assigned to all soldier (Old Vest is still here, used only by special forces)

But as always there are some known issues/bugs like

- Some vehicles cant get max speeed (50km/h is max for tanks)

- Some vehicles dont have a damage texture

- No wounds

- Some weapons dont have muzzleflash

Currently the new version is like 99.7% ready, xD. But some small problems are still present, like making new anims/poses for hand weapons, some speed problems on vehicles.

But unfortunately, there is no any official PhysX Diagnostic Tool provided from BIS, so we cant see why our vehicles cant reach speed more than 10km/h. Also there is no any tutorial for exporting animations from 3D Max.

Outstanding to have Vilas' BVP :) Outstanding list too. It's gonna be an awesome update I can feel it :D

About the weapon animations you could try asking Kaelis. He has worked on that. He also solved problems with some of the vehicles going too slow.

And the "guru" of vehicle scripting is Reyhard ( the one from RDS tanks, that is now working with RHS ).

I'd help but I'm awfully bad with configs... I tried for weeks but no way...

Edited by MistyRonin

Yes, it's BVP.

We planned to release a new version tommorow (15/06) but it will be released later, we hope the new release will be out by the end of the month.

List of additions:

- Possibilty to mount rifle grenade's on Zastava M70 Arsenal (Original script made by kaelis and purple)

- Added JSRS Sound Effect (For thos who use JSRS) - JSRS Sound Effect's

- Added MBT M84 (Modified BIS T72)

- Added IFV M80A (Original model made by vilas)

- Reworked Zastava M21 Assault Rifle Model

- Added Zastava M93 Black Arrow Model

- Added Bumble Bee AT Model

- Added M79 "Wasp" AT Model

- Reworked All camouflage patterns for uniforms and booniehats

- Added PASGT Style helmet for army soldiers (Old is MICH Type)

- Retextured GA Carrier Lite and assigned to all soldier (Old Vest is still here, used only by special forces)

But as always there are some known issues/bugs like

- Some vehicles cant get max speeed (50km/h is max for tanks)

- Some vehicles dont have a damage texture

- No wounds

- Some weapons dont have muzzleflash

Cannot wait nice work!! :D

Work on animations, and the buggy update of Arma 3 tools are still delaying the new version.

But here's some WIP, M97 Helmet

24met7s.jpg

2wqx3ep.jpg

Yeah. For that time our modeller decided to do some new cool 3d models.

Here's probably final render of helmet(with camouflage).

slikaslem3.jpg

And another new thing is another rocket launcher, M90 120mm Rocket Launcher, nicknamed "Hornet".

<a  href=highpoly.jpg' alt='highpoly.jpg'>

Nice job.

That M90 hornet looks almost like the Osa, I think I have probably seen that in some Syrian war videos.

Probably from Croatian arms dealers or something. lol

Nice work, I really like that M97 helmet. The camo version looks a bit weird (the edges) but the smooth one looks great.

Here are the 3 helmet models that will be included, all will come with in m93, mdu02 and m10 camo patterns.

zvah5f.jpg

@MikeTim

Ingame those weird edges shouldn't be a problem, we'll see.

Edited by il_padrino

Here are the 3 helmet models that will be included, all will come with in m93, mdu02 and m10 camo patterns.

It's lovely to have variety of helmets, 99% of the mods/addons use the vanilla mich xD

Nice job.

That M90 hornet looks almost like the Osa, I think I have probably seen that in some Syrian war videos.

Probably from Croatian arms dealers or something. lol

Nice work, I really like that M97 helmet. The camo version looks a bit weird (the edges) but the smooth one looks great.

Yes, there is a lot Serbian/Yugoslavian made weapons in that part. On some pictures of iraqi soldiers during operation desert storm you can see Yugoslavian Zastava M70 assault rifle and Zastava M72 LMG. They are still used by Iraqi forces. Also, they been seen in libyan conflict and in afghanistan.

It's lovely to have variety of helmets, 99% of the mods/addons use the vanilla mich xD

Yeah, SAF also currently use MICH, but now new helmet models are here so they will be removed from mod.

SAF is specific in that question, we actually have now two units, 1 military brigade, originaly 4th Land Brigade, which in mod have uniform with three different camouflage, so in missions user can choose three different camouflage for one unit.

Its same for special forces(CTU), it also have three different camouflages.

Helmet in three camouflages for military use.

slikaslem2.jpg

Hi, i really like your mod, but could you please provide the faction classnames for both the SAF and the UCK.

Thanks in advance mwt.

A new version of our Mile Dragic vest, since we weren't fully satisfied with the last one. Also in the middle you can see the PBB VB-10 vest, part of the Serbian "future soldier" program. It won't probably come with the next update, but it will be saved for some future one ;)

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3R/M9/1i3FWo07/pancir2.jpg (207 kB)

The progress on the mod is advancing, albeit slowly since we're a small team (just one man doing config work), so we need time to put everything in game and test it.

A new version of our Mile Dragic vest, since we weren't fully satisfied with the last one. Also in the middle you can see the PBB VB-10 vest, part of the Serbian "future soldier" program. It won't probably come with the next update, but it will be saved for some future one ;)

Does that mean that we are not gonna have this one anymore? ( It looked awesome IMO )

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2919/14232617607_7b08606bde_h.jpg (304 kB)

You could keep it, even if no unit uses it.

That one will most probably stay, but it doesn't have any carrying capability so it's just for protection.

That one will most probably stay, but it doesn't have any carrying capability so it's just for protection.

That would be awesome. Even if doesn't carry anything it looks awesome and adds some variety, to make it looks more "real" ( as in RL soldiers to have different settings ).

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3R/M9/1i3FWo07/pancir2.jpg (207 kB)

The progress on the mod is advancing, albeit slowly since we're a small team (just one man doing config work), so we need time to put everything in game and test it.

It´s looks very nice. Excellent work.

Looking forward to see updates of this mod :)

New update coming couple of days after 1.24. We need to update new sound system that will come with 1.24 patch.

New update coming couple of days after 1.24. We need to update new sound system that will come with 1.24 patch.

Great! Can't really wait for it! :)

( BTW if you want to already begin trying the new sound system, you can use the RC version that can be unlocked with a code in the las SITREP ).