Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Guys.. You are bringing this mod to a high level, congratulations for this mod.

Maybe a FFAA mod team vs SAF mod team with our mods would be very interesting ;) ;) (Well.. maybe when we release the Leopard Tank jaja)

PS: I think the "Follow us" links on the first page are not written properly, they are dead links.

Edited by Mickyleitor

Here are fixed links.

ArmA Serbia Official Forum

Facebook Page

ModDB Page

As il_padrino says, we got most of bugs fixed and some new content added, and now we are trying to get those animations to work, we want to release new version with some cool hand animations for new models.

@Mickyleitor

hehe, that would be interesing fight. We also need to do some tweaks on hitpoints and armor for our vehicles, and then we will be ready for fight. :)

hehe, that would be interesing fight. We also need to do some tweaks on hitpoints and armor for our vehicles, and then we will be ready for fight. :)

Well the FFAA were in the K-FOR. So it would even be realistic.

Il_Padrino, those screenshots of the serbian MiG-29 are gorgeous! Just a quick question: have you guys tweaked dezkit config? Right now the latest available version (steam workshop version) of the dezkit´s Fulcrum has a almost non functional afterburner (it adds just a little extra aceleration but kinda drags the banking/turning ratio) and a slow turn rate when banking/combat turning (John&Saul´s Su-35 can make a sustained 360º turn in 10 secs, the Superhornet in 12s, but dezkit´s F-15C and MiG-29 have sluggish 23 secs to perform such turn... =/)

His latest BIS foruns/armaholic version had a fast turning ratio, but speedbled too fast and his afterburner didn´t help to recover the lost speed after turning, making it Stall too easly too...

cheers!

@MistyRonin

You gave me an idea for this screenshot :cool:

(the US soldier is of course part of the AV IndUS mod, I just ran our two mods together)

14813087733_2b51bbdbb7_z.jpg

@MistyRonin

You gave me an idea for this screenshot :cool:

Awesome pic! :)

Hopefully we ( I ) will be able to play soon with that amazing units :)

there is a chanche for a cetnik militia? would be awesome

;2743418']Il_Padrino' date=' those screenshots of the serbian MiG-29 are gorgeous! Just a quick question: have you guys tweaked dezkit config? Right now the latest available version (steam workshop version) of the dezkit´s Fulcrum has a almost non functional afterburner (it adds just a little extra aceleration but kinda drags the banking/turning ratio) and a slow turn rate when banking/combat turning (John&Saul´s Su-35 can make a sustained 360º turn in 10 secs, the Superhornet in 12s, but dezkit´s F-15C and MiG-29 have sluggish 23 secs to perform such turn... =/)

His latest BIS foruns/armaholic version had a fast turning ratio, but speedbled too fast and his afterburner didn´t help to recover the lost speed after turning, making it Stall too easly too...

cheers![/quote']

Nope.

Will check that, thanks.

I just fixed the loading problem with 2+ MiGs, used script from his source files from 1.7 version i think, not sure.

Maybe in future. We will discuss about that.:)

Nope.

Will check that, thanks.

I just fixed the loading problem with 2+ MiGs, used script from his source files from 1.7 version i think, not sure.

If I recal correctly this version has a good manouverability, but just test it to be sure, try to make a 360º turn/bank as fast as possible, if it takes over 20 secs it is too slow for ArmA standards... or else you´d have to tweak the afterburner and check for a "ghost co-pilot" (when using team switch or the editor you´d notice there´s 2 pilots inside the single seat MiG lol)

Keep up the great work! =)

When we finish this project, why not. ;)

Saluti da Trieste

Finaly, the only thing that was holding the release off is finished!

m70b1finished.jpg

m70ab2finished.jpg

You can expect the release 1.00 to come in the upcoming days. Naturaly, many many more things are set for the updates following the release so all of you who have been following us since

we started the development and all of you who are interested, stay tuned. :D

Finaly, the only thing that was holding the release off is finished!

http://www.dodaj.rs/t/2P/Td/2iapP3rm/m70b1finished.jpg

http://www.dodaj.rs/t/q/xl/2KtvtldG/m70ab2finished.jpg

You can expect the release 1.00 to come in the upcoming days. Naturaly, many many more things are set for the updates following the release so all of you who have been following us since

we started the development and all of you who are interested, stay tuned. :D

This is great news, and nice work man.

So the mod team is in a dilemma, and so we would like to know what you think on that mater.

We wanted to release the mod this week, but given the income of new content, we think it could benefit to postpone the release.

Here's our road map:

-New Zastava Firearms models and textures done by our team.

M70B1

m70b1finished.jpg

M70Ab2

m70ab2finished.jpg

M70B3

M70AB3

M72

M77

M91

-Helmet fixes, and new helmets

M97

m97beznavlake.jpg

M05

m05p.jpg

-Our armor vests

Tiger and VB-10

pancir2.jpg

and also this one http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/ziggy1976/Militarija/Modeli%20Srpskih%20uniformi/Borbeni%20Prsluci/slika-392727-e4c0d7289b28-velika_zpse6f8bccf.jpg~original

-New vehicles

New turret for the BVP

m80akupola2.jpg

Lazar 2 MRAV http://media.desura.com/images/members/1/420/419240/Lazar_2.jpg

BOV

BOV M-11 http://s6.postimg.org/8yh47ypk1/img2583jpg.jpg

-Anti-air weapons in use by the Serbian Armed Forces

-Artillery in use by the Serbian Armed Forces

-Our own uniforms later on

The main question is if you would prefer waiting for this, or would you rather have the current version as 1.00?

Edited by aleksadragutin

i prefer quality for me, i would wait the 1,0 release but with all assets well implemented,

I prefer to have a taste of this mod this week. We are used to updates so it would be good if we can actually have a first look .

BTW your work looks real quality.

The main question is if you would prefer waiting for this, or would you rather have the current version as 1.00?

As the Buddhist say you must find the middle way... :rolleyes:

My opinion would be: To postpone the official release until you have all your assets ready BUT release this week a Beta / Test version with what you already have. That way you will have feedback on possible bugs or issues that you haven't been able to detect ( after all as more people tries it the best ); and the fans of the mod will enjoy playing with the new stuff even if its not 100% polished.

And those who want a "proper", "finished", "polished" product can wait until the official release.

BTW if you do that way write a warning, so the main sources ( Armaholic, PWS ) don't upload the test version in their servers and wait for the official one.

That way everyone's happy :yay:

We already have a dev/beta version, it is just not public. So your proposal would be to open the beta testers version to the public?

We already have a dev/beta version, it is just not public. So your proposal would be to open the beta testers version to the public?

Yes, but making clear that is a test version. And asking Armaholic and PWS to not update it in their servers.

So everyone that downloads and tests it, should know that is not the definitive version, and that its at their own risk ( a bit like the official Arma3 public devbranch ).