Mladja-ArmASerbia

Serbian Armed Forces (SAF) [v0.90]

Looks very nice, nice work.

Is it me or is that grip a little thicker then before? That is probably good considering I don't remember the hand fitting too well on that gun.

Looks very nice, nice work.

Is it me or is that grip a little thicker then before? That is probably good considering I don't remember the hand fitting too well on that gun.

Not really thicker, just generally better shaped.

Ok, well it looks less like just a flat texture and more like a model ( not sure how to describe it ) so that is still an improvement

WIP on improved model for the Zastava M-21 (we're improving some old stuff to a higher standard)

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag204/Aleksa_Dragutinovic/M21_nova_render_zps6fd4d8c5.png~original

Looks good. Do you guys have a time frame of when you will send out this massive update? I don't want to harp on you guys but all this stuff is top notch but they are all just pictures.

Keep up the great work.

JC

It all depends, we have only one 3D artist (Aleksa ) and only one coder (Mladja), so it will all depend on how much time they have to work on the mod. I don't wanna give any dates, since we already broke many deadlines, but we plan to release it when the infantry weapons are finished, and the bugs are all sorted out of course.

We're a small team, and we're doing our best to make a mod that can stand side to side with some of the best out there, but unless we find some new members, we will have to take our time. :)

It all depends, we have only one 3D artist (Aleksa ) and only one coder (Mladja), so it will all depend on how much time they have to work on the mod. I don't wanna give any dates, since we already broke many deadlines, but we plan to release it when the infantry weapons are finished, and the bugs are all sorted out of course.

We're a small team, and we're doing our best to make a mod that can stand side to side with some of the best out there, but unless we find some new members, we will have to take our time. :)

Ok. Now.... have you thought of making a small fix for the current version to fix the sounds? It might make your fans happy? Maybe I am wrong, it could make them mad. Now on a different note. I am a novice texture artist and if you guys don't mind helping me get re set up with the right tools I could join the team if you wanted. I speak English, live in Canada and I work as a cook at a restaurant mostly nights so that leaves my days open to pissing people off on there forums. So I could use my time to help a great mod :P anyways let me know. Once I am set up I am pretty good at that re texturing thing, and I am a quick learner so scripting and stuff may come easy. Again just let me know..

Sincerely

JC

Thanks for offering us help, but we're looking for 3D artists and (especially) coders, textures are covered for now.

Work with the config is probably what slows us down the most at this point, because Mladja is the only one doing it, and if he's busy in RL (like he is currently), then basically we can't get anything into game, nor fix bugs etc.

Oh sorry hahaha

I wasn't familiarized with this kind of helmet :)

Looks awesome!

What paratroop able units does the Serbian Army have?

The 63. Parachute battalion, part of the Special Brigade.

http://www.vs.rs/content/gallery/2ef5f7a8-30e9-11e3-b9aa-00163e135009.jpg

Before the army "reform", they were brigade size, the 63. Parachute brigade, an elite unit which took part in all the conflicts in the '90s, from Croatia to Kosovo

large_padobranci_vezba2.jpg

Here you have more on their history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/63rd_Parachute_Battalion

It would be awesome if this could get updated around RHS realse, can t wait to see what you will add (from your FB site it look very nice)

Yep, a lot of new things are coming, but unfortunately there is no time to implement them in game, so we can't say now any date that mod will be updated. Maybe for two months, or six, or even one year, or even never.

The only four guys work on mod, and every have two or three tasks to do, plus lack of time for guy that need to implement content in game, to work in O2, config etc...

The new modeller joined to our team, and we will present you his work on an vehicle later, also other guy that is not member of our team work on two new vehicle to donate to us, but that is not sure it will happen. After that we need to do texture, config etc...

Due to lack of time we are focusing only on infantry weapons now, and we will try to update it as soon as possible.

Our member il_padrino currently work on improving HD textures for helmets and uniforms.

Aleksa currently work on texturing on some of his models that you seen couple of days ago. We also modelled an AT M80 Wasp, and M91 sniper rifle. There is also a lot of other models that are modelled, they just wait someone to texture it and implement it in game.

Third member work on teaser and it will be published soon.

Also for anyone who have interests in our project, it's not abandoned, it's still alive, it's going forward but really slowly. :)

If you need anything else, feel free to ask me. :) :)

Thanks for your support.

Since we haven't removed any features, just replaced them with HQ models and textures and added new ones, it should be compatible.

Hmm, but Mladja did made changes with the classes if I recall well, so there could be some issues. Better wait for the next version before you make anything :D