dezkit

Ivory Aircraft

Yay, the Mainstay is back (along with all derivations of the IL-76)... will it have an effective long range radar to work as a real AWACs/AEW airplane (so AI or players can warn another AI/players of bogey position) or it is still being planned what will it do?

cheers =)

IL-76 - Will hold cargo, like soldiers and tanks and shit

IL-78 - Universal refuelling, like KC-135 and C-130 in usaf mod. Holds 3 Female Refuelling hoses.

A-50 - Working map radar script

Nice!!! Hope you or Fullerpj makes an E-3 AWACS so we can have one AEW aircraft for Blufor and another for OPFOR =)

PSDs for that Ilyushin? :)

Edited by SCAJolly

;2688798']Nice!!! Hope you or Fullerpj makes an E-3 AWACS so we can have one AEW aircraft for Blufor and another for OPFOR =)

Already done lol i will post a picture later

May I suggest a "pack" with all the airplanes, besides the single ones. It would make easier to update, specially if some of us include the planes in our missions ( that way we can refer to a single link ).

Speaking of civilian airliners, could you add Antonov An-148 from mukcep's Wings of Peace East Pack? It is more modern than Yak-42 so it would fit better to Arma 3. I think you should have access to it?

Already done lol i will post a picture later

YAY! AWACS for everybody!!! ;) and Plus+1 to An-148 idea =D (And teh PAK-FA from that pack too... a guy recently made some improvements on the config of that PAK-FA, it is awesome now...)

Hey Dezkit I noticed a weird square shape thing while using the Mig-29K on afterburner and it only appears on the left side just below the aircraft

Screenshots

u8z08Tq.jpg

SdJ3eol.jpg

and this is with afterburner off

Mf8RnBI.jpg

how about organizing a mob and create the Russian Air Force?

10363360_796213607057037_4678562216179841493_n.jpg

Edited by wolfgarth

May I suggest a "pack" with all the airplanes, besides the single ones. It would make easier to update, specially if some of us include the planes in our missions ( that way we can refer to a single link ).

I agree with this man, and also the 'Russian Air Force' mod idea hahaha

I will be releasing version 1.73 this week, and let's just say that the changelog is so big that I don't even feel like writing one. All planes have been updated, bugs fixed, new functionality added, and continued fixes and tweaks.

Also, I am going to move these addons to the steam workshop as soon as Bohemia releases support for it this month.

Good work Dezkit... did you ever get the guns sounds changed so we get our BRAAAP BRAPPS? lol

I will be releasing version 1.73 this week, and let's just say that the changelog is so big that I don't even feel like writing one. All planes have been updated, bugs fixed, new functionality added, and continued fixes and tweaks.

Also, I am going to move these addons to the steam workshop as soon as Bohemia releases support for it this month.

This is a very great news!!

Can't wait...

Good work Dezkit... did you ever get the guns sounds changed so we get our BRAAAP BRAPPS? lol

i did change the sounds and overhaul the sounds for all the planes. the gun has a bit of a BRAAP but not as much as the video u sent

Hello again dezkit,

What exactly was the changes you made in the T-6?

You would list them?

Thanks and good job!

adding il76 transport

adding il78 tanker

adding a-50 awacs

more texturers

ability to change textures

ability to change loadout

fixed bumps maps

fixed material files

adding refuelling capabilities with il78

nuclear bomb for tornado