Sign in to follow this  
Adammo

C130 finally released

...some people are just born smug I guess...instead of sharing information, they'd rather just flaunt the fact of how clever they think they are...*sigh*...I dspair for the future of the human race, I really do...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 05 2002,13:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why couldnt u just tell us?

fecking arrogant bastard

...<span id='postcolor'>

Tips me lid to the evil m00-c0w...thanks mate  smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He's not bluffing and thanks for the obvious clue mate<span id='postcolor'>

Here's someone who knows his manners. You're welcome.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fecking arrogant bastard<span id='postcolor'>

Here's someone who doesn't. But he is right smile.gif

I love it when i pull this reverse psycho bullsh*t on people

tounge.gif

/edit

So is it any good ?? I am at work sad.gif

Getting a bit jealous now wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 05 2002,14:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yea its okay, need a bit of texturing in the cokpit and the outside textures, but else its a nice model smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Screenies ? smile.gif

How does she fly and sound ?

Having loads of trouble getting this papa ( biggrin.gif ) off the ground! Tried flaps down - no go!

When I start it in flight, no problems.

Comments:

Outside textures need major improvement. It looks rough and cartoonish.

Takeoff difficult - was unsuccessful.

Having flown on a few passenger props, I would think the sound on this monster (I've heard them flying here - ouch!wink.gif would be much much louder, both inside and out.

Missions! I want missions!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 05 2002,13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Missions! I want missions!<span id='postcolor'>

You got it, do you want to play as a pilot or as a Paratrooper?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ Sep. 05 2002,15:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 05 2002,13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Missions! I want missions!<span id='postcolor'>

You got it, do you want to play as a pilot or as a Paratrooper?<span id='postcolor'>

Look on this thread's 1st page for my suggestion for a mission. Any good? confused.gif

Hold the line till reinforcements jump in, sounds good smile.gif

Might be able to para drop some of quakergamers HMMWV's too...

thx for the info !!

Much much apreciated !

/me goes to boss to ask to leave early ....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ Sep. 05 2002,15:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hold the line till reinforcements jump in, sounds good smile.gif

Might be able to para drop some of quakergamers HMMWV's too...<span id='postcolor'>

Please please please limit the addons. Will it really improve the mission?

kewl addon.... can it carry any vehicles ? jeeps, motor bikes etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 05 2002,14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Having loads of trouble getting this papa ( biggrin.gif ) off the ground! Tried flaps down - no go!

When I start it in flight, no problems.

Comments:

Outside textures need major improvement. It looks rough and cartoonish.

Takeoff difficult - was unsuccessful.

Having flown on a few passenger props, I would think the sound on this monster (I've heard them flying here - ouch!wink.gif would be much much louder, both inside and out.

Missions! I want missions!<span id='postcolor'>

Hang on to your ripcords. Missions will be coming soon. smile.gif

I'll see if I can work something nice this weekend. I'll probably first be redoing my "Gods of War" mission to use the C130.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 05 2002,14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The AA guys seem to like it!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

jep smile.gif

fsscr054_2.jpg

How about adding a CoPilot so that the first Para sitting "in back" sits on the coPilots seat?

Otherwise very cool,heading of for chuting... smile.gif