Sign in to follow this  
Adammo

C130 finally released

Where is the improved C130? The link goes around in circles? wink.gif

Looks really good my friend. I'd love to get it if someone could just tell me how to get add-ons to work!! The only add-on i havt that works is the Ia Drang Valley Island. nothing more . mad.gif

"I'd love to get it if someone could just tell me how to get add-ons to work!! The only add-on i havt that works is the Ia Drang Valley Island. nothing more"

All you have to do is put the addon's PBO file(s) in your OFP addons folder. Then you can go into the editor and select the new unit.

I really like it !!!

It is great fun to shoot do.. ehh i mean to fly biggrin.gif

I like the skin and im hoping denoir or an other talented modeller make(s) more of that quality

I will hopefully make a desert and winter skin, and improve the cargo area. I'm just waiting for Adammo to grant permission.

CAN SOME! PLEASE MAKE A USAF TEXTURE? PLEASE I BEG U IV'E TRIED VERY HARD TO DO IT MYSELF BUT I SUCK PLEAS MAKE 1 SOME1 ! wink.gif

the sounds need to be changed too, the sounds should be more like a loud propeller driven airplane not a chinook! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Sep. 07 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just made in an hour...

C-130 Desert texture

c130_desert.jpg

<span id='postcolor'>

Not bad!

I finished off my desert version too:

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

I've noticed smoe texture problems in the C-130 tha i've noticed in other Addammo addons. If you look at the underside of the C-130 he made, you'll notice the textures are screwy. The textures from the sides kinda morph together and make a bunch of lines. The same thing happens with sections on top of the plane. I noticed the same problem on his littlebirds. Also the nose and propellers are a bit to green. They need some realism to them. I hope you plan to correct these cause other than that the plane is a dream.

Damn, you two know how to make textures!! wow.gif

I would like to see a c-130 texture made by kegetys, though...

Can we get the doors open on the sides?  They are the standard exit for jumpers. Also,  The sound could be replaced but its great so far!  thanks to Adammo and the skin maker.

Here's a cool video on airborne training:

http://147.71.210.21/videos/airborne1.wmv

the first couple shots are a 141 but the rest are of the 130.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (shernt250 @ Sep. 07 2002,01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">please after all isn't the airforce the "taxi" for the army?<span id='postcolor'>

ok first off, don't shout, it's really annoying, and all your gonna do is piss people off, and make them want to help you even less.

Second, the Air Force is WAY more then a taxi service, read up about the 8th air force in WW2, then we will talk about your fricking taxi service.

I did see it about the AC130.. and no plans.

I mentioned this in a post a while back on this thread, and kinda explained why..

but no plans based on the OFP engine limitations.

-Capt Moore

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Adammo @ Sep. 07 2002,23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I did see it about the AC130.. and no plans.

I mentioned this in a post a while back on this thread, and kinda explained why..

-Capt Moore<span id='postcolor'>

I think the limitations can be skirted. just model the larger weapon on the side and make it a standard gunner position (like on the helos) and make different firing rates and type ammo which can be changed by hitting the spacebar. kind like the tank? add some good zoom on it and it would act great as a spectre just crcling the target area for the gunner. just my thoughts smile.gif

Can some1 do me a big favor and make a USAF skin of the updated C-130, the larger 1 and on the side it should say "military airlift command"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Adammo @ Sep. 08 2002,05:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I did see it about the AC130.. and no plans.

-Capt Moore<span id='postcolor'>

No worries, thanks anyway.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 07 2002,16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Sep. 07 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just made in an hour...

C-130 Desert texture

c130_desert.jpg

<span id='postcolor'>

Not bad!

I finished off my desert version too:

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

thats a nice texture and all but i've never seen C-130's in camo. around every spring or summer a group of 3 or 4 C130s' will sometimes buzz my yard while on maneuvers at a very low alt and their paint is usually a pure gray or army green, i've never ever seen them in any kinda camo unless those are based on a forein design.

if only i could find out when the next maneuver will be and another way to get a good quality recorder that can record a great 10 second recording of the planes i could email it to Adammo. but i don't not only know of a recorder or, when they will flyby again confused.gif