soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation A3 WIP Thread

Tnx CosmiC10R,now i got it 2 diferent things XD now all those supporters on Epoch are irellevant to win? judges can choose RHS if they like it and dont like epoch? is that wright?

Tnx CosmiC10R,now i got it 2 diferent things XD now all those supporters on Epoch are irellevant to win? judges can choose RHS if they like it and dont like epoch? is that wright?

HIGHEST NUMBER OF SUPPORTERS The 10 entries with the highest number of supporters will have visibility on the makearmanotwar.com homepage

The selection of finalists will be carried out based on score points obtained according to the Criteria stated in the third paragraph of this article. The Selection of finalists will be carried out by the Organizer.

In each of the following categories: Total Modification, Multiplayer Game Mode and Addon, 10 finalists will be selected.

The Criteria according to which the finalists will be selected from each of the categories Total Modification, Multiplayer Game Mode and Addon are determined as follows (each of the following categories is of equal value):

Technical quality: technical design, optimization and innovative solution of an Entry;

Originality: originality and innovation of an Entry's concept;

Experience: overall gameplay experience, balance of design and challenge presented by an Entry;

Presentation: coherence and consistency of an Entry's presentation in terms of functionality and expression.

Selection of Winners from individual groups of finalists will be carried out by a Jury composed of representatives of the partners of the Contest, other independent individuals and the representatives of the Organizer.

Complete list of Judges will be announced on upon the Submission launch at the Contest Website.

Method of evaluation and decision-making:

Each member of the Jury will judge all finalist entries from each category.

Each member of the Jury will be given the same amount of score points to be distributed in each category.

The score points a Judge has available for a particular category could be distributed freely among any number of finalist entries of the category.

In categories Total Modification, MP Game Mode and Addon will be 10 score points available for each category. In category Singleplayer Game Mode 20 score points will be available.

Members of the jury have deadlines to provide their input; if not provided, the points will be provided by backup-men.

After individual evaluation of each of the members of the Jury, the score points received from each Judge will be summed up. The entry which receives the highest final score shall win.

If multiple Entries are awarded the same amount of points by the Jury, sum of prizes pertaining to particular positions would be equally divided among the Participants in a draw.

I think so .... lol :confused:

Well my understanding from that must mean it only has to be submitted (which it has been) not released at that time, I mean the fact of having the voting system available before anything is released is a sign of that since we have all submitted our vote based on pictures not from playing with the actual content. So from my assessment it doesn't mean they have to release it now (even-tho that would be great).

Yes, but considering that they must send at least a basic and stable version to BI's guys, it would be really sadist if they don't publish also something for us, 'ordinary people' :rolleyes:

Yes, but considering that they must send at least a basic and stable version to BI's guys, it would be really sadist if they don't publish also something for us, 'ordinary people' :rolleyes:

Well they did say "we will have to release it by the end of October" iirc, so I'd guess it would be a public release at the same time as the final comp entry, after all if it isn't fit enough for a public release, how would it win the competition? That and today is only the 27th, and they have got until midnight tommorow to release it/enter their final build, so I am throwing my eggs in one basket and saying it has to be within the next 30 hours.

I always thought that 12 a.m. 28th is a minute after 11:59 p.m. 27th

Wikipedia

Ahh yes, my mistake :p

I have a question related to this pic pIdABK9h124.jpg

Is it possible that this buggy will get into the RHS mod someday?

• Like 1

I was under the impression they had to be publicly released at the same time as MANW release. :confused: Like, as part of the rules or something...

I was under the impression they had to be publicly released at the same time as MANW release. :confused: Like, as part of the rules or something...

Naw, seeing as how a number of the MANW entries have been out for public use for some time now (such as ALIVE) there are no rules on that. Tbh, RHS could have been out weeks ago in some capacity.

Sorry, i meant like..before the deadline .

(I thought it had to be out at or before the deadline , publically)

Sorry, i meant like..before the deadline .

(I thought it had to be out at or before the deadline , publically)

The only reference I saw was for submission and resulting lack of ability to adjust mod after deadline. Since main submission is through steam workshop I think it is to be expected that public release would follow...

One would assume you need to have a playable product submitted before submissions close (As it says they cannot update their entry after the deadline). Not to mention you kind of need to have an actual product to play and judge in order to be judged. Whether or not that submitted product is made available to the public at the same time, who knows. Although I would think so, assuming it must be downloadable from the entry page. This could be me just being hopeful though.

After sending in their application, contestants will be able to develop and refine their submissions until October 2014.
- taken from MANW site

Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!Thanks !!!!

Oh my god, there are so many vehicles its beautiful. I was trying out all the new vehicles and noticed quite a few of them have a weird slow motion bug where the main cannon and shell ejection are in slow motion. I uploaded a video for you to see:

Love the mod keep up the good work!

1. It's not in slow motion.

2. You're running Blastcore. There seems to be some conflict between it and the BMD-4's canon.

Okay, thank you :)

The shell does look a little slow but I assume it is blastcore messing with it

The shell does look a little slow but I assume it is blastcore messing with it

Nah, it's just default Arma physics. :)

Arma games have always had low gravity.