the top mounted lasers or not good alligned.... they are in the weapon not on the weapon

Edited by RatNL

Okay, that's because it's set for the RH M4s not for the SCARs.

But it's noted.

Edited by EricJ

Thanks!

other question in one of the older versions you had the 9mm suppressor on the weapon, they looked better then the ones that are attached now.

do you have any plans on other suppressors?

Offhand not really to be honest with you, I haven't thought of doing any.

I think shorter Surpressors would look better, like the ones on the RH M4s.

Edit: Completely nvm, wrong thread. 9_6

Edited by InstaGoat

Still have to sort out some vertices but... looks okay.

wip197.jpg

wip198.jpg

wip199.jpg

wip200.jpg

wip201.jpg

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

And in-game:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip204.jpg

wip202.jpg

wip203.jpg

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

And adjusted...

wip205.jpg

EricJ, I´ve noticed a bug and a cosmetic annoyance: the SCAR-L with AFG has no hole in the ironsight (there´s no hole in the rear peep hole) and the SCAR-H Short barrel Black (second Scar on the ammobox list) has missing teeths in the left rail (as you´ve removed the heat shield on that rail)

That suppressor is sexy! =)

Fixed and Fixed, thanks for the heads up. Will upload soon, just have to do the inventory pic for the suppressor as it's a "rush" one again...

---------- Post added at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/trqu2o6jiw8c1fq/%40U100RC11.7z

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fixed:

-Inventory Icons for SCAR-L/H AFG

-Various model fixes

-SCAR-H mags should now be ballistically similar to BIS ammunition.

Added:

-Tweaked magazine sizes for an outside requirement

-SureFire 556 suppressor, only mountable on the 5.56 SCARs. Classname is SF556_ej since I had to push to fix the errors.

---------- Post added at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

Personally I think the SF556 texture is way too bright but it was taken from a photo so...

Great idea combining the bipod and laser.

scar_h_100410_n_xh369_090.jpg

2014_01_20_00001.jpg

Nice new silencer too. This pack just keeps getting better man. And it's good to see that you ruled out making any M4's, but didn't rule out the possibility of a 416. ;)

I asked one of the officers in my clan and our clan leader said something about it, but we were on a range and some idiot was firing an anti-material weapon while they were talking. So I didn't hear shit so I'll check again, but the 416 is way overdone like the M4, AK, and some other weapons. It seems like it's the "new" M4 so I've been pondering how to rework the IAR into a 416 (not hard since it's a variant of the 416) and have a fairly good idea how, just I gotta keep hitting these errors on this weapons pack, etc.

And thanks and good pic too!

Nice supressor! Will the -H get one to ?

Regards Rat.NL

Yeah... there is a 7.62 version of the same suppressor if my mind serves me right...

http://www.surefire.com/tactical-equipment/sound-suppressors/rifle-carbine-suppressors/762-mm-308-caliber/socom762-rc.html

Which looks a bit longer and of course fatter due to the larger round so yeah I can rescale the other one to fit.

The updates are coming out like hotcakes!

Thanks for this m8, really enjoy the black AFG SCAR's.

RC11 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** In one of your previous changelog you stated "Removed dependency on ASDG Arttachments". However, the readme still says it is required (or maybe again?). Can you tell me wether or not it is again (or still) required?

Thanks again Foxhound!

There are no black AFG SCARs...

Eric, I was having an issue last night with your mod (whatever version was on PwS as of 12 hours ago). When someone took a BIS LMG (Mk200, Opfor 7.62 one). I couldn't hear, or see the gun firing and no tracers were visible. I only saw the player model kick back from recoil and hear the round impacts if your close enough. I took off you rmod, and it was fine. Turned it back on and it bugged out again. When I shot the LMG, it's fine, this happens when someone else fires. Is this a known issue?

Nice to see you keep on doing this mod betterï¼Really love you,mate.And I agree with the idea of a black version of SCAR with EGLM,but that's all depend on your time,you seem need a rest of all these hard works.

Eric, I was having an issue last night with your mod (whatever version was on PwS as of 12 hours ago). When someone took a BIS LMG (Mk200, Opfor 7.62 one). I couldn't hear, or see the gun firing and no tracers were visible. I only saw the player model kick back from recoil and hear the round impacts if your close enough. I took off you rmod, and it was fine. Turned it back on and it bugged out again. When I shot the LMG, it's fine, this happens when someone else fires. Is this a known issue?

Hmmm..... what weapon were you using? The only weapon that uses vanilla sounds are the Ultimaxes, so that's the only reason I can think why that was happening (uses the MX sounds) and I've seen that happen as well, what sound mod are you using?

And thanks JinougaF, I'll probably do it down the line but quashing bugs is more of the priority as well.

No, I was using an mx rifle, it was my teammates who were next to me firing and I wasn't able to see or hear anything. They were using the MK200 and Opfor 7.62 LMG. I think my twitch stream recorded a video, let me see if I can track it down and crop it up.

Edit here's the grainy video. This is my friend firing. I don't see anything, but I know he's firing because he's speaking to me over TS and I hear it and you can see him reload a few times. http://www.twitch.tv/dariusfvg/c/3581084

Edited by SpectreRSG

Eric, sorry that I have to repost this but can you clearify the below? I just want to be sure our pages display the correct data :)

** In one of your previous changelog you stated "Removed dependency on ASDG Arttachments". However, the readme still says it is required (or maybe again?). Can you tell me wether or not it is again (or still) required?

The pack no longer requires ASDG Attachments :)

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Okay I added the ability for the SCAR-L to use RH's Mk262 magazines as well. Does that mean I have to make it a requirement for that pack or will it just not matter?

SpectreRSG working on some ideas for the sound issue as well, though not sure why it causes it.

---------- Post added at 14:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download LInk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3iml0zue8bwfvqj/%40U100RC12.7z

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fixed (hopefully) sound issue

Added ability for SCAR-Ls, and the 30-round Ultimax to use RH's Mk262 magazines.