Yeah I checked it on the server on J-SERE and had the same issue. It's an issue with VAS correct? I'm not sure what's causing the conflict as when I have the PBO VAS doesn't allow me to use the Explosive Satchel either. If it comes down to it, just open up the PBO and remove the "M38A1" folder (that's all it is along with the config.bin) and re-PBO the file until I fix that issue.

I've changed classnames for some things and no joy either, but just do as above until I figure out what's going on.

It's an issue with VAS correct?

I don't believe so, I've been testing on a blank map with nothing but an engineer spawned in. I also tested to see if it was just happening to engineers, but no its everyone.

Hmmm.... I have no clue. What I'm doing is removing anything original (it was put together with the original coding, with some tweaks here, and there) so that's the only reason I can see why its doing it, but I'm working on fixing it.

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

Well... for he short term the M38A1 has to be pulled from the PBO as I have no idea what's causing this issue. For the long term I'll keep working on it and see what develops.

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

/////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xagx6sgcs7j3pc0/%40U100RC9.7z

Removed M38A1 Breaching Charge due to conflicts with the Explosive Satchel and to an extent the Explosive Charge. After spending an hour and a half I figured that it would be easier to remove it and work on it than have people pointing out the issue. Once I figure it out I'll put it back in. Note that his could be considered "optional" but.... the issue is a serious one and I can't be affecting gameplay of this nature with it.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

Edited by EricJ

Hmmm.... I have no clue. What I'm doing is removing anything original (it was put together with the original coding, with some tweaks here, and there) so that's the only reason I can see why its doing it, but I'm working on fixing it.

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

Well... for he short term the M38A1 has to be pulled from the PBO as I have no idea what's causing this issue. For the long term I'll keep working on it and see what develops.

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xagx6sgcs7j3pc0/%40U100RC9.7z

Removed M38A1 Breaching Charge due to conflicts with the Explosive Satchel and to an extent the Explosive Charge. After spending an hour and a half I figured that it would be easier to remove it and work on it than have people pointing out the issue. Once I figure it out I'll put it back in. Note that his could be considered "optional" but.... the issue is a serious one and I can't be affecting gameplay of this nature with it.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

I just think may a REAL brench bomb should be working with CBA……

Sounds like a good lead but so far I've found out that BIS probably doesn't like addons with explosives, as if I use the PipeBombMuzzle, it "deactivates" or replaces the Satchel Charge. If I use DemoChargeMuzzle then it will "deactivate" the demo charge, which in my opinion won't be missed as the explosion radius after a couple tests showed it very lethal to the player as well as to everything else. And until I poke around the CBA I'll go with the DemoChargeMuzzle for now.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvnjim69am39xt2/%40U100RC10.7z

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Re-added the M38A1 Breaching Charge after some configgery I got it to work without "deactivating" the Explosive Satchel or the Explosive Charge.

Grab 8 or so Breaching Charges, plant them down 1 by 1 and you'll soon realize that you started with 8, and planted an endless amount.

It seems when you plant one, it breaks away from the set of 8 in your inventory so it's like 7 and 1 instead.

As you plant more, it goes 6 2, 5 3, 4 4, 3 5, 2 6, 1 7 etc.

Otherwise, fantastic weapons.

RC10 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

i noticed a small error: when in the ammo box and putting the mouse cursor over the scar L short (black) it says its a 7.62mm weapon while in act its a 5.56mm weapon (also when taken from box you get the 5.56 mm ammo) small config / info error ? :P

i noticed a small error: when in the ammo box and putting the mouse cursor over the scar L short (black) it says its a 7.62mm weapon while in act its a 5.56mm weapon (also when taken from box you get the 5.56 mm ammo) small config / info error ? :P

Small config error yes.

Grab 8 or so Breaching Charges, plant them down 1 by 1 and you'll soon realize that you started with 8, and planted an endless amount.

It seems when you plant one, it breaks away from the set of 8 in your inventory so it's like 7 and 1 instead.

As you plant more, it goes 6 2, 5 3, 4 4, 3 5, 2 6, 1 7 etc.

Otherwise, fantastic weapons.

I'm not sure why that happens, it could be a BIS issue (and more than likely it is) on multiple items such as that. I honestly don't have a real answer on how to sort it out either....

---------- Post added at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 ----------

And no problem RatNL, I deleted the old RC9 link when I was uploading RC10... but good to know you got it..

Hey EricJ,

thanks for your nice mod. Is it possible to get a black Version for the Scar-L EGLM and the Scar-H EGLM ?

Would be very nice...

Possibly... down the line or so. I've got other things going on too so.... maybe.

Not sure what's causing it as I checked the shadowvolume and it's clean, but what mod is that? Is it just with that weapon?

Okay.... I'll see about it then...

I think it's part of the issue, as I've cleaned up some named selections that may be the fix as it is the magazine.

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

in any case that may be a bug that won't be ironed out, unless somebody who views this page can help. If not, well... it's a continual bug until it is fixed by either somebody or BIS.

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

Okay a slight wrap-up of things so far RC10:

Known issues:

M38A1 has seemingly infinite supply (I get that too on single-player)

Magazine issue with LSW or C-Mag as discussed above. Once I find a way to fix it down the road, I'll do so.

Some fixes due to the rush to fix the M38A1 issue from last night (for RC11):

- SCAR L/H AFG now have correct icon pics

- SCAR-H has a new non-tracer magazine ("SCAR-H Magazine") that is smaller in footprint (due to a non-BIS forum request, J-SERE if you're interested)

Requests and this weapons pack. Doing the inventory item images is a real pain in the ass so I loathe to add new weapons due to that fact. Call it laziness maybe but sometimes it gets repetitive with doing 8 images for most weapons. So my rule of thumb is that one request will get noted. The more the merrier and I'll do it see? It's not just about one person I have to think of the other users as well so if a lot of people say the same request, I'll do it. Note some weapons, especially the IAR will be ignored. M4 requests will be ignored as well. If you're that horny for an M4 please go here: http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=files Like I said I try to accommodate but it can't be just for one person. Just letting it out there.

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

Additionally... how do I go about signing this mod with a bisign or key? Or both?

I think it's part of the issue, as I've cleaned up some named selections that may be the fix as it is the magazine.

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

in any case that may be a bug that won't be ironed out, unless somebody who views this page can help. If not, well... it's a continual bug until it is fixed by either somebody or BIS.

---------- Post added at 23:06 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

Okay a slight wrap-up of things so far RC10:

Known issues:

M38A1 has seemingly infinite supply (I get that too on single-player)

Magazine issue with LSW or C-Mag as discussed above. Once I find a way to fix it down the road, I'll do so.

Some fixes due to the rush to fix the M38A1 issue from last night (for RC11):

- SCAR L/H AFG now have correct icon pics

- SCAR-H has a new non-tracer magazine ("SCAR-H Magazine") that is smaller in footprint (due to a non-BIS forum request, J-SERE if you're interested)

Requests and this weapons pack. Doing the inventory item images is a real pain in the ass so I loathe to add new weapons due to that fact. Call it laziness maybe but sometimes it gets repetitive with doing 8 images for most weapons. So my rule of thumb is that one request will get noted. The more the merrier and I'll do it see? It's not just about one person I have to think of the other users as well so if a lot of people say the same request, I'll do it. Note some weapons, especially the IAR will be ignored. M4 requests will be ignored as well. If you're that horny for an M4 please go here: http://www.armaholic.com/list.php?c=files Like I said I try to accommodate but it can't be just for one person. Just letting it out there.

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

Additionally... how do I go about signing this mod with a bisign or key? Or both?

I'just wanna say that,you may need them both,but if you're busy a server key would be fine.

---------- Post added at 08:29 ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 ----------

PS.No M4 is requested because I hava a shenmeipilao with M4,too many M4 mods on Armaholic,lol

Possible bug with the m110 - at a range of 1000m with the SOS scope + scar h or 7.62 mag this weapon seems to be off zero by 100 - 200 meters, the bullets are over shooting.

I have tested this and weapon from other packs / vanilla are all zeroed correctly but the m110 seems out.

Okay, I tweaked the ballistics to match BIS rounds, will be around on the next update.

Eric you going to update the textures for the Scar's? Not that it's bad but it can be better and also are you going to add a AN/PEQ15 that actually looks good with the Scar's? Maybe it can also be equipped on top of the rails :3

Hmm... Textures seem fine and the PEQ-15 can be found here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20393&highlight=FHQ%2BACCESSORIES

And probably the closest could be found here for the top mounted version:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23277&highlight=ROBERT%2BHAMMER

Besides how "Better" do the textures need to be when it's close enough to the real thing?

In other news I re-adjusted the recoil again after watching the new FPSRussia video on the weapon (particularly the 7.62 version so it'll be in the next update).