Sign in to follow this  
peral

A-10C for Arma 3

very beatiful add-on.

It looks really really promising....

Just a question: how did you add the effect to the right Mfd?

I'm working on an add on too and it would been nice to add such effect...

Will it be possible to get a simple version of this mod, I love the look of it all but I don't have track IR so it might be hard for me to fly and do interactions.

Will it be possible to get a simple version of this mod, I love the look of it all but I don't have track IR so it might be hard for me to fly and do interactions.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168508-(STI)-A-10-for-ARMA-3

Or you could just port over the Arma 2 model with AllInArma if you have Arma 2.

Hey PenguinInATuxedo. I do agree the non-clickable version would be nice and I already asked for it. Yet, sadly, Peral said he has no plans of doing one so far.

Tho, You don't need TrackIR for cockpit interaction\head navigation.

(Mouse) Freelook (moving head apart from moving body\vehicle) is built in the game and can be activated by one key.

The more You know... :P ;-)

Hi all ,

Excellent Mod and very good job for this Add-on Peral.

I use the mod FA/18 and Su-35 by John_Spartan and Saul, And look forward to the A-10 :)

Thanks for the good job.

Any idea on when his internet will be back up? :P :D I'm very excited to try the alpha! :D Hehe

Any idea on when his internet will be back up? :P :D I'm very excited to try the alpha! :D Hehe

He said on the 22nd it would be back in a week. Today is that day so now we wait (with alot of anticipation and excitment) :D

He said on the 22nd it would be back in a week. Today is that day so now we wait (with alot of anticipation and excitment) :D

I wouldn't count on it though, in my experience a week is often a rough estimate.

I wouldn't count on it though, in my experience a week is often a rough estimate.

i agree, but still doesnt hurt to have a little excitement! :)

Network should be up soon, here is some pics of the new towing tractor for bigger planes.

image_zpsab525ff6.jpg[/url][/img]

image_zps7d2f134b.jpg[/url][/img]

I almost jumped from happiness seeing You wrote a new post. Aaaaaand... towing tractor. Damn :D

Looks good, never the less.

Will the tractor work on other planes?

Yes, like I said in my video they will work on other planes.

very beatiful add-on.

It looks really really promising....

Just a question: how did you add the effect to the right Mfd?

I'm working on an add on too and it would been nice to add such effect...

If you have a question about how something is done plz PM me and I will help we're I can.

Edited by Peral

Mod looks amazing. Can't wait try try it! Will the thrust systems be arma's all or nothing or will you be able to increase and decrease accurately? I have a saitek x52 and I'm wondering if I can use the throttle.

Mod looks amazing. Can't wait try try it! Will the thrust systems be arma's all or nothing or will you be able to increase and decrease accurately? I have a saitek x52 and I'm wondering if I can use the throttle.

I could be mistaken but I believe that analogue thrust is a feature already built into Arma if it recognizes a joystick. Take a look at the development inputs.

I could be mistaken but I believe that analogue thrust is a feature already built into Arma if it recognizes a joystick. Take a look at the development inputs.

Im pretty sure you can configure your throttle to output W and S. Is there an application that comes with your HOTAS to configure the controls? If so you should be able to do so.

I don't know how "accurately" it lets you emulate a real throttle but I have my Saitek Cyborg USB throttle bound to analog and it's definitely not "all or nothing". Be sure you look under the other options for controllers too like deadzone, sensitivity, etc.

You need to bind you throttle to analog thrust.. Both directions. Then bind you slider to Analog break.

You can use a third party prog named glovepie to have your joystick behave more accurately. There are plenty of profiles out there for it to use with arma and loads of joysticks. The control I have using it while flying a heli is outstanding using my x52.

I've been watching this since you posted it, and I must say, Incredible work. I'm super excited to see it in game. :)