spectrersg

TFA - Naval Special Warfare Gear

Yes, my mistake... but those don't come in the RIPSTOP material...

Edited by SpectreRSG

While looking at your mod I have only noted a few re-textures of the helmets that are the same as the Camo. I would like to request that you include the other Camo patterns with the helmets. For instance using the MICH helmets I was wondering if it would be possible to include re-textures with MARPAT, BDU, and DCU. Also on the 8-point covers (Utility Caps) and boonie hats I was wondering if you would include the MARPAT?

I lost the psd for the mich helmets. So until I can find it or find time to remake it, I cant do much with those. The utility caps and boonies are a possibility.

Also could you do a vest when you can get the time in ACU?

If it is too much trouble the ECH and FAST helmets would work as well for the BDU, DCU, and MARPAT. Either way it looks really good and I really like what you are doing with the uniforms.

I lost the psd for the mich helmets. So until I can find it or find time to remake it, I cant do much with those. The utility caps and boonies are a possibility.

Only few nitpicky people like me will notice you coloured the attachments on the helmet to match their IRL colours/camo.

That said, I think most people would be happy with the equivalent of a helmet cover in whatever camo/colour.

On another yet similar note: The ACU uniform is, for once, made beautiful in this mod. Considering I was heavily against it, the way it fits well with ArmA 3's lighting and how it isn't noticeably leaning towards blue or green undertones makes me want to use it more often!

In short: Well done, SpectreRSG!

Okay, since I've been cable, internet, phoneless for the past few days, I got some stuff done.

v4.05 is downloadable by clicking here.

Added:

• Two Boonie Cap textures (MARPAT Desert/Woodland)
  • Two Utility Cap Textures (MARPAT Desert/Woodland)
  • One new heavy plate carrier (ACU, on request)
  • Three new caps with headsets (Tan, Black, Green)

Changed:

• MICH helmet green texture lightened.

Fixed:

• MICH helmet fabric strap visible. Completly removed.

As always your work is appreciated, thanks man...

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Throws error "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/tfa_units.icon'" when trying to place any unit (from TFA or otherwise).

Very annoying to build missions with this, please fix.

Thanks for the headsup about the hotfix :cool:

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Have a round of awesomeplause for fixing it so fast :D

Found another bug: Zeus deployed a box with TFA uniforms, but it's impossible to see what uniform is what before putting them on.

Could you please make the item names show the uniform type? That would help alot :D

Edited by janus0104

When you drop a box you'll see the icons in the window, click on the uniform icon and they should show up listed and quantity.

Have a round of awesomeplause for fixing it so fast :D

Found another bug: Zeus deployed a box with TFA uniforms, but it's impossible to see what uniform is what before putting them on.

Could you please make the item names show the uniform type? That would help alot :D

That's not a bug. That's by design. This pack is designed to work with VAS and the Virtual Arsenal and other loadout scripts. The box is there just to make the modpack a required mod in a mission. I can't even promise all the stuff is even in the boxes.

I'm pretty sure everything is in them but can't know for sure as that's not what the pack was designed for. Nor how I test it.

Everything should be relatively easily visible before selection in loadouts scripts and Virtual Arsenal.

That's not a bug. That's by design. This pack is designed to work with VAS and the Virtual Arsenal and other loadout scripts. The box is there just to make the modpack a required mod in a mission. I can't even promise all the stuff is even in the boxes.

I'm pretty sure everything is in them but can't know for sure as that's not what the pack was designed for. Nor how I test it.

Everything should be relatively easily visible before selection in loadouts scripts and Virtual Arsenal.

I see, thanks for clearing it up, explained it to the player in question.

Some config classes still are wonkers :)

Example:

class TFA_c_acu_F : B_Story_SF_Captain_F {

[...]

uniformClass = "TFA_c_acu";

[...]

};

should have uniformClass = "TFA_acu";

I believe every unit that still has the "_c_" in the uniformClass is suffering from that issue.

Edited by janus0104

Would've been able to fix that yesterday but didnt have the spare time - it's now fixed in v4.07 *hotfix*

- Fixed _c_ related popup editor message

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

If BI can add the hidden selection to the Kerry backpack, yes. Otherwise, backpacks wont be touched. I've put a request in for this - just have to wait now.

Meanwhile,

v4.10

Removed:

• _Lite textures
  • Excess texture files and vest options.

Changed:

• All lite vest models have been changed to an appropriate lite version of the heavy
  • All vest textures have been tweaked.

Edited by SpectreRSG

Thanks again for informing us about the updated release :cool: