spectrersg

TFA - Naval Special Warfare Gear

Don't know if i missed something, but can you fix the small icon error message when using this mod and the editor ?

Thanks in advance.

I'll have it hot-fixed asap, Drakenof. Apologies and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Don't know if i missed something, but can you fix the small icon error message when using this mod and the editor ?

Thanks in advance.

I got the same error measage while using the editor, it seems a icon was forgetted to define in cfg factionclass

Mediafire link updated. Thanks for bringing those errors to my attention. It's fixed.

- v3.25 *hotfix*:

• Fixed: Multiple errors when placing units in editor.
  • Added: New default BIS green rigs with updated weighting/capacity/armor, plus a new khaki tan variant found in the BI files.

Thank you very much for informing us of the hotfix release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

It looks like the clipping is caused by the blufor uniform and not the vest itself.

I've tested a couple of times the AAF uniform it sits flush no matter what. When you put it on blufor and lower the weapon it sticks into their chest right side and sinks into the shoulders both sides. So nothing to worry about I guess.

Still can't post links here till later to show you sorry, if you really want to see take away the spaces.

Vest on blufor(left) indep(right)

http: //i .im gur .com/FQ 4dD 20. jpg

Switched

http: //i. im gur. com/SM1 7RKU.j pg

Huh. Yeah look at that. Thanks Kidd, thats something with the vest model, a BI issue. I've reported it here. It could use a few upvotes. Thanks for bringing that up and providing screenshots.

Love your work and this addon!

with last fix i found some bug with the color of some uniforms.

I post some pics but the problem looks to be the DCU (and all the variant with it). My advise about the dcu is that the old one was better, a bit darker but the texture looked good. Maybe with some more bright on the old txt and you will get a better result.

http://imageshack.us/g/1/10447537/

Thanks for all your work and the fun!!

Thanks for those screens. I'll make the adjustments accordingly. Bear in mind that lighting in the game is (MHO) overly dramatic, so they'll never look perfect in every lighting condition. I see some problems that you pointed out and I'll fix it for Friday's planned update.

Edit: looking further into these. The DCU is a bright camo in general. But the engine seems to be heighten everything. So for the time being it'll remain the way it is.

Edited by SpectreRSG

yeah the multi-cam seems a bit light too. Its almost like the MTP color

Thanks for the input Scruffs. I'm going to try to release an update tomorrow that addresses a number of issues. I'll attempt to squeeze in the issue with the desert camo's being to bright. But there's been so many changes the past week I kinda lost track. Worst comes to worst I'll release and update tomorrow, gather some more input from you all, and do one more update.

Still loving these. My only request would be a tan top with multicam pants.

I'm going to have to delay this a few days. But it'll be worth it. All texture stuff is done, just working on... other.. things.

Okay, well I'm not going to hold it off for the other stuff. I'll add it all in later. Here's the 3.30 update with the changelog for this one. Original post completely redone on the first page for better readability.

Update

v3.30

• Added:
    • Three new heavy (2x RGR, 1x KHK) rigs.
    • Five new ECH light (FAST) and ECH helmets (SND, SNK, BLK2, GRS, DES, NWU3); 12 in total.
    • New model of a utility cover, 8-point hat in four camos (BDU, DCU, NWU2, NWU3).

[*]Changed:

• Armor values, capacity values of all vest rigs
    • Adjusted all uniforms to be more consistent with each other based on feedback
    • Renamed all Multicam to OCP in display name only (MCam -> OCP)
    • Enabled missing uniform variants that were left out of the config on error.
    • Changed the boonie cap/baseball cap models to their _hs model variant new in 1.08.

Thank you very much for informing us of the updated release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

After updating to the latest v3.3, there is a pop-up "Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.TFA_Candidates_Uniform_SWht'."

Thanks Lao. Does that error only show that error when placing the unit down? I don't get that error but can fix it in the next few days.

Thanks Lao. Does that error only show that error when placing the unit down? I don't get that error but can fix it in the next few days.

----Yes, it happens when you try to preview after you placed a "Candidate" character in the editor

I've fixed the error, thanks Lao.

I plan on updating either tomorrow or Sunday - there's two things I need to knock out prior. Included in this update is a new MICH helmet (model), and a PVS-14 MNVG graciously provided by StalkerGB (thanks Stalker!)