spectrersg

TFA - Naval Special Warfare Gear

Hey mate,

I think the default armour values for the Heavy vests has been changed by BIS. One of our guys was claiming that it only takes two hits with your vests but with the BIS vests its 6-7 rounds.

Can you update the protection values?

Edited by Kidd2410

I can second the vest issue Charboomer. BIS updated the vests to take a lot more hits. I was able to get Massi to update the vests in his mod, but the TFA ones are still 1-2 hit death.

I read you guys loud and clear. I'll take a look and update. Im in the bush for a few more days, will get back and get working on it.

I got the new values squared away this evening, but I'm still having issues with the MICH and Utility covers. If anyone can help out a bit, please PM me.

Once I sort this stuff out, I'll release an updated version.

http://imgur.com/a/OhBhg#0

Edited by SpectreRSG

The Utility covers and MICH helmets aren't perfect, but they're decent enough to be released. Looking forward for further input.

Updated to v3.75:

• Fixed:
    • MICH/Utility Cover materials and RVMats (shading issues)

[*]Changed:

• Updated armor values for all appropriate equipment

New update v3.75 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@tfa.png

@ SpectreRSG;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thanks for informing us of the update again :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks Spectre I can call on the medic a bit less now :P

Nice Spectre

Ill be sure to update when i get home i love these units

Have you thought of making other branches of the US Military USMC etc.

Also have you managed to find a modeller

I Love this mod btw :)

Thanks Monte. That's a negative, there's other uniform/unit mods out here that do the job better than I could do ( see Alex Vestins units).

Thanks Monte. That's a negative, there's other uniform/unit mods out here that do the job better than I could do ( see Alex Vestins units).

I think you could make a good MARPAT camo for a marine pack:)

v3.80 added through the MEDIAFIRE link. BI adjusted their armor values, thus I needed to do the same.

Changed:

- Updated armor values for all appropriate equipment.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I can't believe that I've taken this long to find these, this is some great stuff here. I might just start using these a lot now.

No real problems, except that the MICH seems to be a bit too far into his head. It might just be an issue with the perspective, but raising it a bit would help a lot.

Edit: I just read on the first post that they were for training purposes, so I guess I don't really need to bother you with that, sorry.

Edited by 13isLucky

Thanks for the compliment 13isLucky. Do you think the MICH is too far in front of his forehead or just too high on his head?

Thanks for the compliment 13isLucky. Do you think the MICH is too far in front of his forehead or just too high on his head?

From the sides and the rear it looks fine, but from the front it's a bit too far into his forehead. The position of the MICH itself in relation to the head as a whole is just about right, though.

So these are new individual items right? Or am I wrong?

I can't seem to find them in VAS at all, do they not show up?

EDIT

Ahh, I see there's a box for them and there are units, pity they don't show up in VAS.

So these are new individual items right? Or am I wrong?

I can't seem to find them in VAS at all, do they not show up?

EDIT

Ahh, I see there's a box for them and there are units, pity they don't show up in VAS.

If VAS is running properly and the mod is installed properly, they will show up in VAS.

mod looks good! my only suggestion is that you add balaclavas like the ones that massi's devgru pack has. and i also recommend that they be in the goggle section as opposed to headgear so that you can wear a helmet and balaclava at the same time.

mod looks good! my only suggestion is that you add balaclavas like the ones that massi's devgru pack has. and i also recommend that they be in the goggle section as opposed to headgear so that you can wear a helmet and balaclava at the same time.

This is already handled by the HiddenIdentity mods. I will not be adding balaclavas to the pack; I do however plan to add matching MARPAT camo's at some point before the start of September

So i got this mod and everything looks great, plus a huge selection of things to use. I want to use this for coop multiplayer and my game lets me wear it along with the ghost recon mask from the hidden identities pack and i look awesome on my screen, but apparently on everyone elses screen im just in my underwear. am i not supposed to use unit mods in multiplayer or is it just depending on the server. there are some servers i cant join with any mods, but for the ones that i can join i assume they allow mods since i can join, but this problem seems to happen anyway. if it is just the server, does anyone know any servers that definitely allow this mod to show up

^^ This is caused because other people do not have the same mods as you. On their screen as they don't have the gear you appear in underwear. Only fix is for them to get the addons aswell.