sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

We don't have the options to heal teammates/ourselfves anymore... since the lateast patch

I have same problem too.

* You now can get deaf when someone shoots close to you and you got no earplugs

This system does not support with ACRE and TFR:(

Could you make modules replace default FAK and medilit with proper medical items in future?

Edited by sentence0219

I have same problem too.

And, could you make modules replace default FAK and medilit with proper medical items in future?

Its config stuff

So it would be permanent

For the medical options issue

Check your setup

Its config stuff

So it would be permanent

For the medical options issue

Check your setup

Thank you for your reply.

Maybe, need place modules (Base Module and Enable Limitations System) in editor to use healing since latest patch.

In previous version, only need place Base module.

It's all my fault. forgive me please:p

I have the same issue. I tried setting all the effect variables to false, but I cant get rid of the blur, which exists there from the start of the mission. Ive tried everything I can think of or find in the x39 wiki.

Another issue I have, is with the limitation system:

Error in expression <es = (([_medicalOption, typeOf _object] call _fnc_scriptName)); breakTo format[">

Error position: <call _fnc_scriptName)); breakTo format[">

Error call: Type String, expected code

File X39_MedSys_Scripting\MedicSystem\Functions\Limit\isAllowedToUse.sqf, line 144

I get that error whenever I try use the system and if I run X39_MedSys_fnc_isAllowedToUse function by passing in an object to check. Passing a string to check works fine though.

Error in expression <_log (format["%3: %1 call %2" , _this , _fnc_scriptName , time]);

scopeName for>

Error position: <_fnc_scriptName , time]);

scopeName for>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _fnc_scriptname

File X39_MedSys_Scripting\MedicSystem\default.hpp, line 41

Thank you for your reply.

Maybe, need place modules (Base Module and Enable Limitations System) in editor to use healing since latest patch.

In previous version, only need place Base module.

It's all my fault. forgive me please:p

gnargh ... maybe i should not test with the mission where i setted up the limitation system

youre right

its unexpected behaviour that the new modules are required ...

checking this right now

Me stupid -.-*

please wait for next version ...

as workaround for now you can set the variable to true (usually this would enable the system but suddenly i did something wrong and switched the functionallity ... so it DISABLES the limitation system currently isntead of enabling ... and everything because of a missing '!'):

X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_enable

I have the same issue. I tried setting all the effect variables to false, but I cant get rid of the blur, which exists there from the start of the mission. Ive tried everything I can think of or find in the x39 wiki.

Another issue I have, is with the limitation system:

I get that error whenever I try use the system and if I run X39_MedSys_fnc_isAllowedToUse function by passing in an object to check. Passing a string to check works fine though.

simply ignore the script issues

the default.hpp issue that comes up is a small build artefact (usually you wont get all those debug infos inside of your RPT log as the #DEBUG define flag is disabled ... but somehow i was too stupid to do that this time)

for the

[color=#333333][i]Error in expression <es = (([_medicalOption, typeOf _object] call _fnc_scriptName)); breakTo format[">[/i][/color]
[color=#333333][i]Error position: <call _fnc_scriptName)); breakTo format[">[/i][/color]
[color=#333333][i]Error call: Type String, expected code[/i][/color]

[color=#333333][i]File X39_MedSys_Scripting\MedicSystem\Functions\Limit\i sAllowedToUse.sqf, line 144[/i][/color]

issue

please send me your mission/script/whatEvar :F you used to get that issue as im not able to reproduce

something you all requested:

X39_MedSys_var_KillUnitWhenMaxDamageReached

mhhh

maybe i should get back to my twitter account (or tumblr blog ... but for blogging im just not having enough to say -.-*)

Edited by X39

*frustrated admin mode ON*

Could I suggest that this is tested BEFORE it gets loaded onto PWS ?

Very happy to volunteer our services to test this, but at the moment with all the changes that get introduced, it's VERY hard to administer from a dedicated pov ?

We have people already updated that now cannot get on the server - and I cannot get that to work, because the mod itself seems broken... as I said very happy to help test it on another dedicated box (runs 24/7)

*frustrated ADMIN mode off*

Hope I'm not coming across too ungrateful - we love the mod... Hate it when it breaks :@)

p.s.Can anyone clearly explain how I get this to work now, eliminate the blur effect and hopefully get the medics limitation turned on ?

SJ

Edited by serjames

The mission uses several mods, so I'll have to edit it. But what I did was I added base module (with overlays disabled) and the enable limitations module. Then in the init.sqf I have these:

X39_MedSys_LifeTime = 3600;

X39_MedSys_Display_TimeBeforeRespawnAvailable_Death = 60;

X39_MedSys_Display_TimeBeforeRespawnAvailable_NormalKnockout = 60;

{

["BLOOD", _x, 1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;

["MEDKIT", _x, 1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;

["TOURNIQUET", _x, 1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addLimitation;

} count ["B_medic_F","O_medic_F","I_medic_F","B_officer_F"];

[] call X39_MedSys_fnc_pushLimitations;

I did it manually instead of using the module to actually add the limitation as that didn't seem to be working either, but I reverted to this method before exploring it thoroughly.

I did check the loaded limitations for the medkit:

["MEDKIT"] call X39_MedSys_fnc_getLimitations

>> [[],[["B_medic_F",1],["O_medic_F",1],["I_medic_F",1],["B_officer_F",1]]]

And got that. Then I checked myself (I was a "B_officer_F") if I qualified and got the error with this:

["MEDKIT", player] call X39_MedSys_fnc_isAllowedToUse

But didn't get the error but got a good value with this:

["MEDKIT", typeOf player] call X39_MedSys_fnc_isAllowedToUse

>> 2

If you would still like the mission, then I will go ahead and edit it so that it doesn't require anything other than x39 mods.

I know that wasn't aimed at me, but that would be really useful as a template... !

Could you load it up for others to use ?

SJ

**just re-read this, actually sorry I now understand it's NOT working for you ?

*frustrated admin mode ON*

Could I suggest that this is tested BEFORE it gets loaded onto PWS ?

Very happy to volunteer our services to test this, but at the moment with all the changes that get introduced, it's VERY hard to administer from a dedicated pov ?

We have people already updated that now cannot get on the server - and I cannot get that to work, because the mod itself seems broken... as I said very happy to help test it on another dedicated box (runs 24/7)

*frustrated ADMIN mode off*

Can anyone clearly explain how I get this to work now, eliminate the blur effect and hopefully get the medics limitation turned on ?

SJ

there is no perma blur effect if you got a correct setup (sry to say but im not able to reproduce those blur effects anywhere on my local computer)

to enable the limitation system you need to set X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_enable to false (just for <0.3.2, you can put it into your serverconfig so that its easy to change for all missions)

to disable the limitation system you need to set X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_enable to true (also here said! just for <0.3.2 as i forgot a small ! at the check)

for the admin rage thing:

feel free to register as more or less full time tester

its a single man project you see here with more or less support from the entire community

got some testers but as they are not "full time testers" i will not annoy them with every release

also

if you want frequent updates on the mod (and as you see im currently able to release 1 update per week with new features/bugfixes etc. REGARDLESS of the text that is inside of the please donate text which ~20 people read till now (just a random calculation)) you have to accept that there will be issues as im not able to test everything everytime AND script everything

also

i need to answere about 3 mails per day (different people!), playing full time support over steam chat, get anything done in reallife (school, work, sociallife, ...) and ontop of all this i ALSO need to find some time to play anything between all that stuff

so

you guys (not only you ^^ meaning all server admins) think you got a hard job sticking everything together?

well

start scripting a large scaled project alone ...

(so yeah ... this was also some sort of rage post as im mostly getting no informations but "dadada is not working" and i just have to say "check your setup, works fine for me" as i dont get any other informations but "this is not working, im running 100% default mod without any changed variables, no other mods and just plain XMedSys" out of the dadada post ... (that is more or less what i do when im testing those issues))

so

im sorry for any inconvenience i created at you guys side

but please also think from my perspective!

my ArmA time nearly reached 0 as i dont got time to simply PLAY the game without anyone is popping up about "ohhh, just saw this issue in XMedSys" or "ohh, youre X39? COOOL DADADADADADADAD... blabla?" (this is more the part what im enjoying :F but well thats oftopic for this post) or the good old "could you implement this?" talk ...

kindly regards

X39

PS

please dont take this personally

its rly just a general post for all as youre not the first one who told me "why are you not doing this before release" or "this is not working anymore" or "another change in userconfig? WTH?" which is pretty annoying as those talks or informations that reach me are really frustrating as im not rly getting that much positive feedback but those few "keep up the good work" post in this thread ...

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

The mission uses several mods, so I'll have to edit it. But what I did was I added base module (with overlays disabled) and the enable limitations module. Then in the init.sqf I have these:

I did it manually instead of using the module to actually add the limitation as that didn't seem to be working either, but I reverted to this method before exploring it thoroughly.

I did check the loaded limitations for the medkit:

And got that. Then I checked myself (I was a "B_officer_F") if I qualified and got the error with this:

But didn't get the error but got a good value with this:

If you would still like the mission, then I will go ahead and edit it so that it doesn't require anything other than x39 mods.

thx

its fixed right now (tried to call a string -.-* not the code behind the variable inside of the string)

I think we cross posted as I did not want to come across as trying to be difficult, as I edited my original post to say "we do love the mod!" there is no doubt about that !

Let me see if I can get the Server config working, and try again.

SJ

Social life ? Pfft you must be joking...

I apologise if this has been asked before, but I do have some questions.

1) We seem to be unable to load the injured into vehicles. Does anything in particular need to be enabled to make this work?

2) To make people able to manually respawn before the ticker reaches 0, is that possible?

3) Is the correct way to disable death at all, making the death proccess stop at "no pulse" this: X39_MedSys_Generic_DamageBeforeDead = 0; ?

Any replies appreciated, this is all a bit complicated for me! Hah! :)

We (me and a modder in my group) figured out the blur problem on our side:

It was a conflict with @super_flash mod, where the priority level of one of your post-processing effects was the same as the one set in the @super_flash mod, which produced the following error:

"'X39_MedSys_var_ppEffects_ColorInversion' never got a valid effect object"

It has been fixed in the dev version of @super_flash and will be pushed to PWS soon.

BTW, Thanks x39 for the mod. I had no idea a project of this scope was handled by one guy! Good job so far and thanks for letting the public into your development circle!

@ TG Stuffed

2) To make people able to manually respawn before the ticker reaches 0, is that possible?

I believe what you are looking for are these:

X39_MedSys_Display_TimeBeforeRespawnAvailable_Death = 60;

X39_MedSys_Display_TimeBeforeRespawnAvailable_NormalKnockout = 60;

Set them to whatever time you like (greater than 0, else the option is disabled, last I did checked was several months ago though).

I recommend you check out the Wiki here, as there is a lot of options:

http://x39software.unitedtacticalforces.de/wiki/index.php?title=XMedSys

Edited by Phoenix_ZA

Ok thanks for figuring out the blur issue I run Superflash too.. I'd have got there in the end, Had disabled everything down to MCC.... Sheesh. A to M

Anyway...

Still cannot get the Xmed sys to work.

Xmed base module placed on the map.

We have removed the lines from the init. So no more xmed calls.

We have created the server config file as follows

/*
*	See
*	http://x39software.unitedtacticalforces.de/wiki/index.php?title=XMedSys_serverConfig
*	to find out how to setup this!
*/

X39_MedSys_var_Action_CheckUnit_OutputRealValues = true;

X39_MedSys_var_Generic_DamageBeforeKnockOut = 5;
X39_MedSys_var_Generic_DamageBeforePermaKnockOut = 8;
X39_MedSys_var_Generic_DamageBeforeDead = 10;

X39_MedSys_var_BandageBleedingHeal = 5;
X39_MedSys_var_Healing_MedKitValue = 30;
X39_MedSys_var_Pain_MorphineHealValue = 5;

X39_MedSys_var_KnockOut_MinTimeBetweenTempKnockOuts = 20;

X39_MedSys_var_Display_TimeBeforeRespawnAvailable_Death = 10;
X39_MedSys_var_Display_TimeBeforeRespawnAvailable_NormalKnockout = 20;

With this code I can see the interface, see earplugs, get the option to check myself or others, but if I shoot another player and try and med him it shows not medical options. Just CPR, Drag or Carry.

Now if I adjust the code to add

X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_enable = true;

Then it shows no interface at all.

?

What am I missing ?

Then it shows no interface at all.

?

What am I missing ?

the interface always should show up if you placed the XMedSys Base module

setting X39_MedSys_var_Limitations_enable usually should ENABLE the limitation system but as 0.3.2 has a bug where this is twisted you need to enable it to get the default behaviour (disabled limitation system)

please check your RPT log from client/server when the interface is not showing up

kindly regards

X39

since the current version is broken, I did decide to actually take a look at 3.1 and it seems pretty good. just two questions:

X39_MedSys_var_KnockOut_showAbortButton = false; and X39_MedSys_var_KnockOut_showRespawnButton = false; are not working. the buttons still show. is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

I also don't know what the abort button is for. is there a way for a "dead" unit to suicide so they don't have to wait X number of minutes after fake death? that would be a good compromise for my group. otherwise, after trying different settings in serverconfig, it's actually very good.

I got deaf when a grenade exploded... I had earplugs... why ??? Also the sound did not stop I had to restart the game... Bug ?

Thank you very much for informing us about the updated release and sorry about the delays but I was on holiday. :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

XMedSys v0.3.2 Beta

required_addons.png

XActionUI (included)

XLib (included)

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (X39) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I also don't know what the abort button is for. is there a way for a "dead" unit to suicide so they don't have to wait X number of minutes after fake death? that would be a good compromise for my group.

I believe that is exactly what the abort button is for.

Why is it now when anyone get's heart the debug messages come up in chat? was not like this before the update.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Also now i cant even bandage myself, i have not modified anything, i'm running the base module only. also getting a script error when i start mission.

Error in expression <_log (format["%3: %1 call %2" , _this , _fnc_scriptName , time]);

scopeName for>

Error position: <_fnc_scriptName , time]);

scopeName for>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _fnc_scriptname

File X39_MedSys_Scripting\MedicSystem\default.hpp, line 41

Only option i get is to put ear plugs in. plz hotfix!

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

So by adding the Limitation Module I can now bandage and do everything normal. So it is required that the module be on the map along with the base module.. Still getting the line 41 error. But so far it's working!

Edited by R-o-x

I believe that is exactly what the abort button is for.

It doesn't seem to actually do anything, however. If that would work then everything would be fine for now. Has anyone been able to use it?

Why is it now when anyone get's heart the debug messages come up in chat? was not like this before the update.

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:20 ----------

Also now i cant even bandage myself, i have not modified anything, i'm running the base module only. also getting a script error when i start mission.

Only option i get is to put ear plugs in. plz hotfix!

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

So by adding the Limitation Module I can now bandage and do everything normal. So it is required that the module be on the map along with the base module.. Still getting the line 41 error. But so far it's working!

Ahhh that could be where I'm going wrong - Do we need the module on the map too ?

*EDIT That's got it !!! Added the variable

And the limitations module on the map and all is good.. I just need to figure out how to get rid of the Ringing noise now - earplugs are one complication too far for the public :)

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

"runTickThread 8772.68: Hitman9_1_1 true"
"36.331: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.356: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.382: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.409: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.437: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.465: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.493: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.544: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.571: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_tourniquetHandler"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"36.599: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"36.599: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.627: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.652: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.677: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.704: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.731: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.759: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.787: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.82: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.856: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.895: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"36.895: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"36.895: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.931: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.963: 522 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Leg"
"36.963: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_isUnitAbleToMove"
"36.963: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"36.963: 523 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Tourniquet"
"36.963: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.992: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.018: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.046: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.074: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.107: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.138: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.17: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_HealthRegenOverTimeHandler"
"37.196: [Hitman9_1_1,true] call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitDamage"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"37.196: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"37.196: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.223: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.249: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.275: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.301: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.326: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.352: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.38: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.408: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.436: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.461: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"37.461: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"37.461: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.485: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"AnimChanged EH has been triggered with the arguments: [Hitman9_1_1,"amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon"]"
"37.531: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_tourniquetHandler"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"37.744: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"AnimChanged EH has been triggered with the arguments: [Hitman9_1_1,"amovpercmrunsraswrfldf"]"
"37.744: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"AnimChanged EH has been triggered with the arguments: [Hitman9_1_1,"amovpercmstpsraswrfldnon"]"
"37.768: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"37.993: 522 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Leg"
"37.993: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_isUnitAbleToMove"
"37.993: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"37.993: 523 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Tourniquet"
"38.04: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"38.04: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"AnimChanged EH has been triggered with the arguments: [Hitman9_1_1,"amovpercmrunsraswrfldb"]"
"38.25: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"38.275: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"38.325: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"38.325: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"38.325: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"38.325: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"38.325: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"38.593: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"38.593: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"38.593: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_HealthRegenOverTimeHandler"
"38.593: [Hitman9_1_1,true] call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitDamage"
"AnimChanged EH has been triggered with the arguments: [Hitman9_1_1,"amovpercmrunsraswrfldf"]"
"38.808: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"38.834: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_tourniquetHandler"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"38.861: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"39.025: 522 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Leg"
"39.025: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_isUnitAbleToMove"
"39.025: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"39.025: 523 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Tourniquet"
"39.132: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"39.132: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"39.404: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"39.404: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"39.404: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"39.404: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"39.404: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"39.662: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"39.662: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_tourniquetHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_HealthRegenOverTimeHandler"
"39.929: [Hitman9_1_1,true] call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitDamage"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"39.929: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"40.059: 522 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Leg"
"40.059: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_isUnitAbleToMove"
"40.059: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"40.059: 523 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Tourniquet"
"40.184: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandle

Should the logs be getting so much of this ?

Edited by serjames

How do i use the earplugs?

I use this command in the loadout.sqf:

_unit additemcargo ["x39_earplug", 6];

Do I need just one? or two earplugs?

And is it generelly possible to deactivate the "ringing ears"...?

This is not needed by me.

It doesn't seem to actually do anything, however. If that would work then everything would be fine for now. Has anyone been able to use it?

It is working since the 0.3.2 patch

please always read the changelog

Ahhh that could be where I'm going wrong - Do we need the module on the map too ?

*EDIT That's got it !!! Added the variable

And the limitations module on the map and all is good.. I just need to figure out how to get rid of the Ringing noise now - earplugs are one complication too far for the public :)

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

"36.331: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.356: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.382: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.409: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.437: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.465: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.493: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.544: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.571: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_tourniquetHandler"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"36.599: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"36.599: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"36.599: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.627: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.652: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.677: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.704: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.731: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.759: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.787: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.82: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.856: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.895: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"36.895: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"36.895: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.931: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.963: 522 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Leg"
"36.963: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_isUnitAbleToMove"
"36.963: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"36.963: 523 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Tourniquet"
"36.963: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"36.992: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.018: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.046: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.074: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.107: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.138: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.17: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_HealthRegenOverTimeHandler"
"37.196: [Hitman9_1_1,true] call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitDamage"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"37.196: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"37.196: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"37.196: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.223: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.249: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.275: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.301: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.326: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.352: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.38: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.408: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.436: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.461: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"37.461: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"37.461: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.485: [Display #46,200,false,false,false] call X39_MedSys_fnc_handleKeyPress"
"37.531: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_tourniquetHandler"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"37.744: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"37.744: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"37.744: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"37.768: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"37.993: 522 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Leg"
"37.993: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_isUnitAbleToMove"
"37.993: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"37.993: 523 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Tourniquet"
"38.04: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"38.04: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"AnimChanged EH has been triggered with the arguments: [Hitman9_1_1,"amovpercmrunsraswrfldb"]"
"38.25: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"38.275: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"38.325: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"38.325: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"38.325: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"38.325: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"38.325: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"38.593: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"38.593: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"38.593: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_HealthRegenOverTimeHandler"
"38.593: [Hitman9_1_1,true] call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitDamage"
"38.808: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"38.834: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_tourniquetHandler"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"38.861: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"38.861: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"39.025: 522 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Leg"
"39.025: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_isUnitAbleToMove"
"39.025: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"39.025: 523 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Tourniquet"
"39.132: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"39.132: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"39.404: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"39.404: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"39.404: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"39.404: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"39.404: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"39.662: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"39.662: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_tourniquetHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_painHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_HealthRegenOverTimeHandler"
"39.929: [Hitman9_1_1,true] call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitDamage"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_hearingHandler"
"39.929: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing"
"39.929: [Hitman9_1_1,-1e-005] call X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing"
"40.059: 522 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Leg"
"40.059: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_isUnitAbleToMove"
"40.059: [Hitman9_1_1] call X39_MedSys_fnc_hitzoneLeg_getDamage"
"40.059: 523 call X39_MedSys_fnc_MedSysOverlay_controlFunctions_Tourniquet"
"40.184: Hitman9_1_1 call X39_MedSys_fnc_TH_bleedingHandle

Should the logs be getting so much of this ?

for the ringing noise

read changelog and/or check out the userconfig file

in userconfig change playEarRingingSound to false and no sound will be played anymore

for the RPT log

i already noted a few pages back that i forgot to disable the debug define so you got some inDev output inside of your logs (-noLogs at startup helps to disable them)

How do i use the earplugs?

I use this command in the loadout.sqf:

_unit additemcargo ["x39_earplug", 6];

Do I need just one? or two earplugs?

And is it generelly possible to deactivate the "ringing ears"...?

This is not needed by me.

single one as they are a pair

for the other thing

see the upper quote

What is the line in the user configuration I need to disable the ear ringing sound.

Is it just "playearringingsound = false"

Will this still mean someone can go deaf?

G

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

What is the line in the user configuration I need to disable the ear ringing sound.

Is it just "playearringingsound = false"

well that didnt work... *pokes finger in ear and shakes head