sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

I got a questions about the usage of the external variables. How do i call them in the mission?

Let's say i got a Patrol Operations 3 and want to modify some of the XMedSys behaviour. Do i have to create something like a "xmedsys_config.hpp" and call it in the description.ext with "#include xmedsys_config.hpp"?

You can simply put them in a script like so

X39_MedSys_var_Healing_BandageHealValue = 1

and execute.

Just found out that you cannot treat people with first aid, and possibly medikits, even when the module is inactive.

I got a questions about the usage of the external variables. How do i call them in the mission?

Let's say i got a Patrol Operations 3 and want to modify some of the XMedSys behaviour. Do i have to create something like a "xmedsys_config.hpp" and call it in the description.ext with "#include xmedsys_config.hpp"?

The file exists already - it's called XMedSys_serverConfig.hpp . If you're playing multiplayer you can set those values in there and make sure it's in the server userconfig folder - that way it applies to all missions in the server. Or, if it's a mission you'll distribute or play singleplayer you can just set the value in a script (init.sqf would do) like Tinter said.

Hello!

If i use morphine i get this error

Error in expression <39_MedSys_var_Pain_MorphineHpHealValue, _allowedID] call X39_MedSys_fnc_healUnit>

Error position: <_allowedID] call X39_MedSys_fnc_healUnit>

Error Undefined variable in expression: _allowedid

File X39_MedSys_Scripting\MedicSystem\Functions\MedicalActions\morphineUnit.sqf, line 25

Also I am unable to limit the usage of medikits using the module or the functions. Can someone give some pointers ?

I can't find the place that disallows knockout checks for passed out people. This is breaking TvT badly. Passed out people can't be killed.

I can't find the place that disallows knockout checks for passed out people. This is breaking TvT badly. Passed out people can't be killed.

its not directly existing

im just not sure about how i implemented it as its now about 2 month ago i took a look into that part of code

When I put basemodule, enable limitation system module and add limitations module on the map.

Then sync the add module to a medic ,take classname is set as yes, ["MEDKIT"], synched units heal to 100%.

Results:

- Medic dissapears (expected)

- No limitation is added as to who can use medkit

- Script error

Error in expression <_ObjectPool_addObject;

missionNamespace setVariable [format["X39_MedSys_var_Limi>

Error position: <setVariable [format["X39_MedSys_var_Limi>

Error Type Number, expected Bool

File X39_MedSys_Scripting\MedicSystem\Functions\Limit\addLimitation.sqf, line 32

Why am I able to put epinephrine on myself? What does it do ?

When I use it on me I seem to go into an animation limbo that does not end and drains my fatigue.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Bumgie
Added more errors

I've added some debug code of my own to see when the knock out check occurs. I shot them twice, it runs twice and get knocked out on the second shot as intended, runs once when they go down, and then never again. Testing it a bit more it seems to not run if they're fake killed.

I seem to be getting a blur effect whenever the XMedSys module is on a mission. I've tried removing/adding it and the blur goes away/comes back. I rolled back to version 3.0 and it still happens, oddly enough. Any ideas?

so good news for all

just fixed the limitation system

but for the update there are more things to do

Edit - post now obsolete thanks to good news above

I'm trying to install this on my units new NFOserver and when I move all for of the xfolders over it causes an error and the server won't start. Any ideas or suggestions? Currently we use MCC, TFRadio, NATO_SF, MASI africa, Blastcore, and TMR realism mod. We've used xmedsys in games hosted off of members computers, but can't get it live on our server.

I'm trying to install this on my units new NFOserver and when I move all for of the xfolders over it causes an error and the server won't start. Any ideas or suggestions? Currently we use MCC, TFRadio, NATO_SF, MASI africa, Blastcore, and TMR realism mod. We've used xmedsys in games hosted off of members computers, but can't get it live on our server.

Checked the server RPT logs? I'd hazard a guess that you're missing the userconfig folder.

Checked the server RPT logs? I'd hazard a guess that you're missing the userconfig folder.

I have @XLib;@XEventsys;@XActionUi;@XMedSys; in that order in the command line

It keeps saying "Warning Message: Addon 'X39_MedSys_Scripting' requires addon 'X39_EventSystem_Core'" in the .rpt. In the userconfig gile I have the MedSys_ServerConfig.hpp file.

correct order is @XEventSystem;@xactionui;@xlib;@XMedSys;

SJ

Release 0.3.2

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwyef8bcp2w3bq7/XMedSys_BETA_0.3.2.zip

Changelog:

0.3.2 BETA* !MedSys_ClientConfig.hpp has been updated!
* As XEventSystem is now part of XLib, XEventSystem is not required anymore
* Limitations system is now working again [ http://feedback.vbundeswehr.de/view.php?id=30 ]
* Corrected position of the 'Abort' button
* fixed 'Abort' button (button uses "END1")
* New item: x39_earplug
* You now can get deaf when someone shoots close to you and you got no earplugs
* new variables:
   - X39_MedSys_var_Settings_playEarRingingSound                                            //Internal Variable!
   - X39_MedSys_var_KnockOut_showAbortButton                                (true)            //Enable/Disable the abort button (if false it is hidden!) [ http://feedback.vbundeswehr.de/view.php?id=34 ]
   - X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable                                            (true)            //Allow the mod to "simulate" the human ear in ArmA (when someone shoots directly close to your ear it will be damaged over time)
   - X39_MedSys_var_allowSpeedLimitations                                    (true)            //Allow the mod to forceWalk when youre having a tourniquet attached and (in a future update) to slow the player down when hes damaged
* new functions:
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_setUnitHearing
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_AddEH_FiredNear
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_AddEH_Explosion

highlights:

• XMedSys is now able to simulate deafness when someone shoots close to you (also with sound but because of an ArmA issue it cant be played currently : /)
  • UserConfig update! added "playEarRingingSound" to the userconfig file

Release 0.3.2

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwyef8bcp2w3bq7/XMedSys_BETA_0.3.2.zip

Changelog:

0.3.2 BETA* !MedSys_ClientConfig.hpp has been updated!
* As XEventSystem is now part of XLib, XEventSystem is not required anymore
* Limitations system is now working again [ http://feedback.vbundeswehr.de/view.php?id=30 ]
* Corrected position of the 'Abort' button
* fixed 'Abort' button (button uses "END1")
* New item: x39_earplug
* You now can get deaf when someone shoots close to you and you got no earplugs
* new variables:
   - X39_MedSys_var_Settings_playEarRingingSound                                            //Internal Variable!
   - X39_MedSys_var_KnockOut_showAbortButton                                (true)            //Enable/Disable the abort button (if false it is hidden!) [ http://feedback.vbundeswehr.de/view.php?id=34 ]
   - X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable                                            (true)            //Allow the mod to "simulate" the human ear in ArmA (when someone shoots directly close to your ear it will be damaged over time)
   - X39_MedSys_var_allowSpeedLimitations                                    (true)            //Allow the mod to forceWalk when youre having a tourniquet attached and (in a future update) to slow the player down when hes damaged
* new functions:
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_getUnitHearing
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_setUnitHearing
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_addUnitHearing
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_AddEH_FiredNear
   - X39_MedSys_fnc_AddEH_Explosion

highlights:

• XMedSys is now able to simulate deafness when someone shoots close to you (also with sound but because of an ArmA issue it cant be played currently : /)
  • UserConfig update! added "playEarRingingSound" to the userconfig file

Thanks for the update.

I don't have any issues with the PlaySound command in DEV whatsoever, though.

Thanks for the update.

I don't have any issues with the PlaySound command in DEV whatsoever, though.

yeah

"Killzone_Kid" already wrote it below the issue ^^

so good news for the future

Indeed.

Just one thing though, did you removed the PlaySound section since it's not working in stable ? Or it's still present in the code and DEV players can have fun with it for now ?

Indeed.

Just one thing though, did you removed the PlaySound section since it's not working in stable ? Or it's still present in the code and DEV players can have fun with it for now ?

the functionallity is inside of the mod

play with it

try it

and if youre getting annoyed by the sound :F

use the userconfig folder

New v0.3.2-beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@xmedsys.png

@ X39;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

We don't have the options to heal teammates/ourselfves anymore... since the lateast patch

serverconfig is great, still looking for good settings, but I cannot use this mod until people truly die when too damaged. I did try against the AI in the sample mission and they took whole mags to the head and chest and could still be healed. thanks for your work but it's not for me