Sign in to follow this  
Bob_Boberston

Vanilla coke

Anyone had vinilla coke yet? Ive had it and it tasted like crap. Dont buy it please! lol I am really bored yes. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Grey Fox @ Aug. 28 2002,19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I tried it, it tasted really carbonated and I burped a lot more<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, thats the stuff!

Vanilla coke? From the Coca Cola Company? Sounds horrible... I wonder when it comes to us.

iNeo

Its actually quite good. You can taste the vanilla easier when its warmer. I like it. But you cant keep drinking them everyday cause it'll just taste like regular coke.

It too makes me burp alot. I think ill go have one now. smile.gif

I like Fanta Wildberries. Too much Coke, and it doesn't taste good. Wildberries tastes better...

iNeo

I had Vanilla coke when I was in the USA, and it was rather tasty. What I really miss though is Corn Dogs sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Aug. 28 2002,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I had Vanilla coke when I was in the USA, and it was rather tasty. What I really miss though is Corn Dogs sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

corn dogs ?

Vanilla Coke isnt too bad f you only have one occasionally.\

Corn dogs are hot dogs on a stick, covered in a corn batter and then deep fried. They are pretty noxious! My son likes them though.

LOL you guys with no experience! you haven't lived!

vd_lynn_big.jpg

Vinally coke is just like a vanilla coke float... in otherwords coke with a dollop of vanilla ice cream

Corn dogs are basically hot dogs covered with a layer of corn bread on the outside..... SOOOOOOOOO TASTY! wink.gif i have a freezer full of em

food215.jpg

Anyone try Pepsi Blue?

pepsiblue01.jpg

-=Die Alive=-

ps: I put this in this thread even tho this is a Coke thread, but I don't think the Pepsi ppl would mind that.

Yes i think it tastes really nice tounge.gif

Great. BLUE ass cola.

From what I hear, it's terrible!

its berry flavor, and its nice.... you can't judge a drink by it color or label smile.gif

I've heard people call Pepsi Blue "think Pepsi Clear with blue food color and a shitty berry taste."

Ahhh, Pepsi Clear, I remember that shit.

Also, anyone likes that Mountain Dew Code Red?

-=Die Alive=-

So, anyone try the Green Ketchup made by Heinz? Or that new Purple one?

ketchup0710.jpg

-=Die Alive=-

I remember a couple of months ago, when the store that I work at first got vanilla coke, I was making a pop order with the Coca-Cola sales rep, and he told me about it. I must have given him a pretty weird look cause he said "Yeah I know, it's not something you'd have with your meal but kids are gonna love it. It's really not as bad as it sounds" Well, it isn't but it's not that great either. I'd drink it if there's nothing better available.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Aug. 28 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also, anyone likes that Mountain Dew Code Red?<span id='postcolor'>

I give it two jittery, highly caffeinated thumbs up.

Semper Fi

Vanilla Coke is gross, it tastes like flat Creme Soda. I'm not a big fan of Mt Dew Code red either...

I grew up in New Hampshire and Massachusettes and I remember they had this ginger ale out there that was sooooooooo freaking good. It was called Chelmsford Ginerale and it was golden flavored. I remember my grandmother giving me that stuff whenever I was sick like it was a cure-all. Stomache? Here's some gingerale. Headache? Here's some gingerale. Chickenpox? Here's some gingerale. Broken Arm? Here is some gingerale, and a valium! biggrin.gif

dont know that vanilla coke.... but i know those crackers with vinegar from britian sad.gif .... i really dont like clichees but i think the one about britain and food is right

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 28 2002,21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dont know that vanilla coke.... but i know those crackers with vinegar from britian sad.gif .... i really dont like clichees but i think the one about britain and food is right<span id='postcolor'>

You are in the wrong clubs then.