BogatyrVoss

Unused Animations Mod

i am still using the Jump MF addon, though it has a camera issue, the camera angle will allways reset after you jump while looking around (loor or freelook), its kind of annoying and feels choppy.

Judging from the demo video, your mod seem to work the same way? Is it possible to make it work in the future or is that due some kind of engine limitation?

You're right, and this can be easily fixed.. Sigh, I should have paid more attention. Will fix this soon.

You're right, and this can be easily fixed.. Sigh, I should have paid more attention. Will fix this soon.

awesome, looking forward to! :bounce3:

do you also use the same fatigue system lime jump MF?

awesome, looking forward to! :bounce3:

do you also use the same fatigue system lime jump MF?

Jumping makes you get very tired pretty quickly, but you can do it as many times as you want.

Updated; thanks for the info, Gienkov.

Thanks for reply! Will you also make custom animations for walking sideways and backward slowly with weapon lowered? Custom animation only apply to walking forward.

Great update anyway, finally got rid of that standard "robot like" weapon lowered animation :).

Thanks for reply! Will you also make custom animations for walking sideways and backward slowly with weapon lowered? Custom animation only apply to walking forward.

There aren't any files for walking right and left, so I suppose not. There is a way to force the player's hands to stick to the weapon, no matter what animation you're using, but that causes some weird glitches, you can see it for yourself using the older versions.

Great mod man!

Btw, any chance we'll see a new version with randomized walking animation? (I heard it was in one of the alpha\beta versions of the game, btw)

Btw, any chance we'll see a new version with randomized walking animation? (I heard it was in one of the alpha\beta versions of the game, btw)

This is something I really want to do, but I simply can't get them to work. I haven't given up just yet, though.

This is something I really want to do, but I simply can't get them to work. I haven't given up just yet, though.

IMO i would stick with Walk 2 Custom CP and Jumping, it feels more authentic IMO and gives me that A2 Nostalgia when using A3MP on takistan

It looks like with the new patch, the animations stopped working, just reporting, cheers.

Tried the following configs:

Custom jump / Default running anim / 2nd walking anim.

Custom jump / Default running anim / 3rd walking anim.

It looks like with the new patch, the animations stopped working, just reporting, cheers.

Tried the following configs:

Custom jump / Default running anim / 2nd walking anim.

Custom jump / Default running anim / 3rd walking anim.

I can't confirm this, using the lastest Dev build. Could you try to use the mod without any other one, just to see if there's something conflicting with it?

I can't confirm this, using the lastest Dev build. Could you try to use the mod without any other one, just to see if there's something conflicting with it?

You were right, it looks like it was a mod conflict with HotShotMikes unused vehicle animations, sorry for the inconvenience.

You were right, it looks like it was a mod conflict with HotShotMikes unused vehicle animations, sorry for the inconvenience.

I have the reverse bug. Instead of what you've experienced, this continued to work on the Dev build, but the unused vehicle animations addon refuses to work. I get the options to open doors, but they don't open.

I'm having the same problem DayGlow is having. I try to load up the game and it hangs on "Loading Addons". I'm running main branch, and I've tried loading just this mod by itself, with no success.

Any ideas?

Hi, I have been running into this problem too - I'm running the stable branch.

The only way for me to fix it, was to edit the config files and replace

class CfgMovesBasic {
access = ReadAndWrite;

by

class CfgMovesBasic {
access = 0;

Hope that helps!

And thanks for this addon, the custom combat pace looks so much better!

Any chance we can get this on PW6 ??

It's by far the best "bunnyhop" for A3 and the walking and movment changes are a nice relief from the normal weird body movements...

?

The only way for me to fix it, was to edit the config files

I'm having the same problems unfortunately, my group use this mod and only mine seems to not work.

Can you say what these configs are and where they can be found please?

Is there any chance you could release a version that allowed for jumping while sprinting. I did look through the configs but I was a bit out of my depth.

I'm having the same problems unfortunately, my group use this mod and only mine seems to not work.

Can you say what these configs are and where they can be found please?

You just have to decompress the pbo file you're using, and convert the config.bin file into a config.cpp format (all of this can be done with the tools set provided by BIS, there're plenty of tutorials if you don't know how to do it).

Once you've done the modifications, just recompile the mod folder into a new PBO and you're good to go - no need to binarize the config.cpp file.

By the way, I've noticed that the no Idle animation mod disable the custom anims (but not the jump feature)... :(

I'm afraid the modifications didn't work.

I edited the config as shown and the game loaded successfully, however it was because it disabled the mod.

Going to have to continue playing around with the configs to see if anything works.

nevermind. This post can be deleted, I've made mistake...

Edited by Pergor

By the way, I've noticed that the no Idle animation mod disable the custom anims (but not the jump feature)... :(

Got the same issue. It's either this addon that works or the 'no idle animation' addon. Hope you could fix it somehow, but not sure because they might both edit the same files.

Got the same issue. It's either this addon that works or the 'no idle animation' addon. Hope you could fix it somehow, but not sure because they might both edit the same files.

Ha, so my post was relevant! I have this problem with TEN_WeaponSwitching, that allows fast switching of weapons while moving. But ever since I removed the addon, unusedanims doesn't work at all anymore. :(

Now that Arma has introduced new walking animations, would it possible to get the following

Default Combat Pace > Default Walking

As currently the only way to have the default (original walking) is to have the custom running animation. I would make the edit myself if I know how animations work but I don't so I have to ask. Cheers. 

Edit: Strange, so when I pick the following

Default Combat Pace > 2nd Walking

It pretty much does Default combat and walking, back when Arma was released animations. Strange. But it works so cheers. 

Up for this mod ! Will be great to have an update since some animations are no more available