Sign in to follow this  
tom.tucka

BAFSystems - RAF Tornado GR4

Looks amazing!!

Its about time the RAF got into the fight on Arma 3 with the beautiful Tornado, I missed out on the Arma 2 version by RKSL Studios, so can't wait for this baby to make an appearance, keep up the good work !

Wow man i really cannot wait to see this in game! please post more WIP screenys if you can :)

Update

Hello Guys

Quick Update on the GR4

The model is still undergoing maintenance work and has no major changes to show as of yet. Hopefully we will have more WIP images of the cockpit and some of the air-brakes and re-fuelling probe soon!

Keep tabs on the thread for more updates sorry i don't have alot of news this time around

Regards

Tom

Please correct your team, I agreed to assist with some animations, as I do for many people, but I am not one of your "team".

Thanks

Like wise for Mac, he's not part of your team, he's someone you asked for help making the interior

YAY! Hopefully Bis will also release the F-35 and then I will just need a Typhoon for all the fighters!

Gnat;2569700']Please correct your team' date=' I agreed to assist with some animations, as I do for many people, but I am not one of your "team".

Thanks[/quote']

Like wise for Mac, he's not part of your team, he's someone you asked for help making the interior

Does it matter?

Keep up the good work "guys" (there not a team).

YAY! Hopefully Bis will also release the F-35 and then I will just need a Typhoon for all the fighters!

*X-35. It's not up to date with current F-35 specs, someone would have to make a completely new model. Besides that, this GR4 Tornado is looking fantastic so far. We can hope it's high quality perfection when it's done.

Hi

I was referred to this thread from somebody in my ARMA 3 unit. The reason being I am in the RAF as an Armourer and I currently work on Tornados on XV ® at RAF Lossiemouth. I would like to offer my assistance in this project with working very closely on the aircraft I would love to input into the development

Haskins

Good luck guy !!! I have always dream to pilot tornado in Arma !

Hey guys :) Could we have an update on how things are going. ive been visiting the thread every day waiting for some news :D

Hey guys :) Could we have an update on how things are going. ive been visiting the thread every day waiting for some news :D

I'm hoping this is still getting made

Um can I just say MINT?

Hello tom and crew. How is the addon coming along? id love to see some progress :D

I don't think they're still working on this addon, but if they still do, I am realy looking forward to a release!

Are you working with dezkit? He just a tornado alpha for his Ivory Aircraft pack. If you guys work together, you can make them even better.