Sign in to follow this  
celery

DM 16 Swamp Hunt - employ stealth and cunning like never before!

rvIRKzU.jpg

Swamp Hunt - stealth and tension for up to 16 players

You're in a foggy swamp where any bush or shrub could be an enemy... or you. Stealth, guile and nerves of steel are required in this deathmatch.

Player equipment

• Ghillie suit
  • Anti-materiel rifle
  • .45 caliber suppressed pistol
  • Rangefinder with night vision capability
  • Hand grenade
  • Chemlight
  • Tripwire mine
  • A selection of optics for your rifle

Features

• The view distance cuts off before the grass draw distance, which means you can always hide in the grass
  • Time of day selection
  • A good background story

Version 1.0 - Steam Workshop • Armaholic • Mediafire

Edited by Celery

Haven't even tried the other two yet... thanks for cranking these out.

you neglected to say if this is PvP or PvE?

Deathmatch tends to be PvP. :)

no, really it doesn't tend to be either or...has always been available to play both ways (against AI/bots, against humans or a combination of both), not just in Arma but also for the FPS genre in general... for maybe 20 years or so now?

...anyway thanks for clarifying about the mission.

I am going to try this tonight! :-)

Will you be remaking DM Disco? I want flashing lights and 90's eurodance in my arma 3! ;-)

Hm, can't join your mission when it's hosted on my DS, got no problem btw with your others missions Celery :/

no, really it doesn't tend to be either or...has always been available to play both ways (against AI/bots, against humans or a combination of both), not just in Arma but also for the FPS genre in general... for maybe 20 years or so now?

...anyway thanks for clarifying about the mission.

Thing with "bots" in the Arma series is that they're all but fit to be good opponents in PvP game modes, especially ones with specialized concepts like this one. And if a mission does include them, the majority who only wants to play DM against other players would have to turn the AI off every time, and there would be many frustrating slip-ups.

Will you be remaking DM Disco?

Maybe, maybe not? :rolleyes:

Hm, can't join your mission when it's hosted on my DS, got no problem btw with your others missions Celery :/

Does the game say anything?

Edited by Celery

My bad, I just forgot to change some ports in my DS cfg.

Everything's fine now.

Great map once again Celery, enjoyed playing this, great atmosphere, would love to see an option to change weapons in the admin parameters but still a great map.

Great map once again Celery, enjoyed playing this, great atmosphere, would love to see an option to change weapons in the admin parameters but still a great map.

What weapons besides the AM rifles would you like?

No idea buddy, haven't really checked the weps out much, just thought a choice might keep em on server longer.

has always been available to play both ways (against AI/bots, against humans or a combination of both)... for maybe 20 years or so now?

No it hasn't...

Fun mission with enough players!

Can be dull if too few players are camping their arses off, but we´ve also had literal chases around one bush or guys finding me out because of frickin rustling bushes *grrr

433x.resizedimage 433x.resizedimage

What weapons besides the AM rifles would you like?

RPG´s w/unlimited ammo, ZSU Tractors, sharks with laser beams ... just to name a few. I´m sure you´re having ideas :D

Fun mission with enough players!

Can be dull if too few players are camping their arses off, but we´ve also had literal chases around one bush or guys finding me out because of frickin rustling bushes *grrr

Awesome that the mission's doing what it's supposed to! :D

RPG´s w/unlimited ammo, ZSU Tractors, sharks with laser beams ... just to name a few. I´m sure you´re having ideas :D

What kind of mission do you think this is? Swamp Hunt is serious! :plain:

What kind of mission do you think this is? Swamp Hunt is serious! :plain:

:rthumb:

Hey Celery..my team (and i) we would like to see some good'ol Road Rage-Tequila and Ranch (with original storyline and probably music)

I wish your latest threads about new death matches to evolve as 1 mega-thread with a title coincident

to "Essential A3 Death-match Collection"

:D

Edited by GiorgyGR

Heh, RoadRage we used to make a wreck of Paraiso on Sahrani. Camel Rage was another good 1(sry lil offtopic)-dl'n. Hmm RR with the sportsters in a confined enviorment 8)-

Nice map, maybe add some dogs for additional footsteps and getting surprised by moving non-players. :P

You know, heart attack and so on ^^