Sign in to follow this  
D.murphy man

Best island

i want to know what r the best islands coz im going to but 5 of the best ones mention into a poll just for fun and coz im going to down load them.thx for ur help in advance.

Ok, for user-made islands, number one has gotta be Ia Trang Valley. After that, Nogojev. I can't really think of anything else.

There was 3rd party island called Akroplis around.. that looked absolutely fantastic.. the picture of the city looked a lot more like a city than anything in Nogova.. If someone knows of a download link for it, Id greatly appreciate you posting it.

Nogova has to come in close to the top, apart from larger cities, it also has a wide variety of climates , desert, snow etc, (and the bridge).

Yeah the Ia Trang valley is nice but i´m getting real

pissed when trying to run in the woods. You get stuck

everywhere and player goes inside the ground.

Legwania is a good island too...except for the wierd error message that comes up when you first load it.

sorry for the late reply ill be downloading these thx guys i was relly looking for custom made island no nogva coz iv all redy got since iv got res thx any way.any one got any more suggestions?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (D.murphy man @ Aug. 22 2002,12:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sorry for the late reply ill be downloading these thx guys i was relly looking for custom made island no nogva coz iv all redy got since iv got res thx any way.any one got any more suggestions?<span id='postcolor'>

No, not Nogova, Nogojev, made by Kegetys...get it here...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 22 2002,17:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where can i get "la trang"?<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds like a disease. Sure you want it? tounge.gif

Just a quick post to say that I will be redoing the Ia Trang island once some new tools come out (Visitor or a new WrpEdit) to fix the movement through forest problems.

re: the getting stuck in terrain: I'll be hoping to fix this as well.

SelectThis

so the islands we got r:

Ia Trang Valley.

Nogojev.

dr. no isalnd.

Legwania.

Winter Kolgujev.

Winter Everon.

Phaeden's Island.

that'll be enogh cool this will be the first time iv done a poll.

La trang, if you wouldn t get stuck all the time.

Desert Malden, cause i like the setting.

All time favorite ( any map ) : Nogova !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (D.murphy man @ Aug. 23 2002,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so the islands we got r:

Ia Trang Valley.

Nogojev.

dr. no isalnd.

Legwania.

Winter Kolgujev.

Winter Everon.

Phaeden's Island.

that'll be enogh cool this will be the first time iv done a poll.<span id='postcolor'>

No poll is complete without a desert map !!!! mad.gif