Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Kane

Help!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 21 2002,01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Poor guys.<span id='postcolor'>

Heh! Funny. We both consider eachother the poor ones tounge.gif

wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Aug. 21 2002,11wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Send your sister over to my place - I'll make sure she get's her meat  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

With an extra helping of protien?  biggrin.gif

I eat alot of meat. I try to keep my carbs low. (Atkins type diet) Although I have never had a weight problem, I just eat that way naturally. I don't enjoy fish too much....just too fishy. I really love beef. Mmmmm...especially a new york strip or a bleeding 20oz prime rib. My mom went on vegetarian kicks off and on when I was young. She made me eat all kinds of weird shit like eggplant parmasian and soy hot dogs. I was miserable, eventually I ended up losing about 10 pounds. (I don't have 10 to lose) I ended up sneaking out to Wendy's at night just to keep from starving to death. Eventually my mom realised that eating rabbit food was not taking off the pounds so she tried the Atkin's diet and it worked for her. I was very happy.

Another type of vegetarian:

Hip Vegetarian- It's cool to not eat meat.

.....yeah and Calvin Klein made it cool to look like a heroin addict.

No offense Aculaud, I just don't know how people can't eat it. I have a biological bloodthirst to consume the flesh of other creatures.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ Aug. 21 2002,02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No offense Aculaud, I just don't know how people can't eat it. I have a biological bloodthirst to consume the flesh of other creatures.<span id='postcolor'>

No problem. Some are like that. You seem like you'd have no problem killing what you eat no matter what the circumstances, hence you have my respect. smile.gif

Good to see you back, by the way. Where were you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good to see you back, by the way. Where were you?

<span id='postcolor'>

Now that I can carry a gun, I've been doing alot of field work, hense less time putzing around on the computers at work. Girlfriend eats up the rest of my time. Oh...and bars too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 21 2002,11:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Aug. 21 2002,11wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Send your sister over to my place - I'll make sure she get's her meat  <!--emo&tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

With an extra helping of protien?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You mean you get the meat, she gets the protein!

(anyway, do you moderators only read the last pages?, I made your yoke a few thousands years before in this thread tounge.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 21 2002,13:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 21 2002,11wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Aug. 21 2002,11wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Send your sister over to my place - I'll make sure she get's her meat  <!--emo&tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

With an extra helping of protien?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You mean you get the meat, she gets the protein!

(anyway, do you moderators only read the last pages?, I made your yoke a few thousands years before in this thread  tounge.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

It wasn't a joke... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ Aug. 21 2002,05:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No offense Aculaud, I just don't know how people can't eat it. I have a biological bloodthirst to consume the flesh of other creatures.<span id='postcolor'>

It happens and is understandable, I think the reason some love meat is because they eat it constantly and get some hormones or other things from meat that make them crave it more next time.

Anyway, if you don't eat meat for a while, you will find it very hard to go back... that's what I see with vegetarians. This is not strange, seems normal to me.

Biologically we are omnivores, so we can spend entire lifetimes not eating meat... it's possible.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 20 2002,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Important!<span id='postcolor'>

please tell me you are joking

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 21 2002,15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For Scout!

5b.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

lol , kosher kipa (sp ?)

ITS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!!!  wow.gif

I walked up to her room at 6wow.gif0 A.M. this morning while she was still asleep with one of those HUGE economy-sized cans of kidney beans, and planted it next to her head.  Then, I tried to put a can of "Frijoles negros" on the other side, but she woke up!  She caught me with the can of black beans, but I didnt think she knew about the kidneys!

Then about five minutes later, she came down and threw the big can of beans against the floor, then just walked back upstairs!  Her body seems to be rejecting beans!!!  sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Aug. 21 2002,10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ITS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!!! wow.gif

I walked up to her room at 6wow.gif0 A.M. this morning while she was still asleep with one of those HUGE economy-sized cans of kidney beans, and planted it next to her head. Then, I tried to put a can of "Frijoles negros" on the other side, but she woke up! She caught me with the can of black beans, but I didnt think she knew about the kidneys!

Then about five minutes later, she came down and threw the big can of beans against the floor! Her body seems to be rejecting beans!!! sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Just help her eat the veggies, don't try to stop it.

She may have some medical problem, maybe something wrong with stomach, or depression?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 21 2002,10:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Once in a month this beahviour is absolutely normal. Just to let you know! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

Yea, that could be it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Aug. 21 2002,16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ITS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!!!  wow.gif

I walked up to her room at 6wow.gif0 A.M. this morning while she was still asleep with one of those HUGE economy-sized cans of kidney beans, and planted it next to her head.  Then, I tried to put a can of "Frijoles negros" on the other side, but she woke up!  She caught me with the can of black beans, but I didnt think she knew about the kidneys!

Then about five minutes later, she came down and threw the big can of beans against the floor, then just walked back upstairs!  Her body seems to be rejecting beans!!!  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't do stuff like that, it will merely make her more of a veg than she already is.

I bet its a 2 week fashion thing anyway.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 21 2002,05:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Important!<span id='postcolor'>

Thats because shes not doing it right. Shes not replacing the protien usually found in meat with that of vegetables and grains. I'll bet she doesnt supliment with multi-vitamins or B12 either. I dont eat anything that comes from an animal and I dont look like that confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 21 2002,14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Important!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. Funny web page... the guy who made it is joking... right? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For the best results, you should ensure that every meal you eat contains food from one of the four main food groups:

Meat

Lard

Beer

Chocolate

<span id='postcolor'>

If this isnt a joke, i might just have to share Harnu's sentiment tounge.gif  tounge.gif

If he isn't joking he's got some real problems lol. Look through the rest of that web page and see what I mean! wow.gif