Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Kane

Help!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 20 2002,07:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">meat = good

human eats meat since the beginning of hummanity and , why having sentiments for things that don't have any for you<span id='postcolor'>

Well yes, but I think we are more and more capable of surviving without meat. (in some countries)

Although I still have to see a very well nourished 100% vegetarian, I don't think it causes any harm.

U know, there are vegetarians of different levels, it's not just they don't eat any meat period. It's how far away from human or mammalian meat they want to get.

Some ppl won't eat certain kinds of mammal closer to us (intelligent etc), some will not eat any mammal but wil leat fish.

There is a theoretical scale of how vegetarian u want to be, something like this:

I won't eat:

Human->monkeys->dogs->horses->cow->pig->rabbit->whale->fish

It's a rough sketch but most vegetarians are somewhere on that scale.

As the scale winds down, we were seperated from those systems of organisms longer and longer, and thus are different and different.

Aaron, just let her be whatever she wants to be. but if she's in her puberty, i'd especially advise her to look for substitutes that makes up for lost nutrients by not eating meant. although not perfectly substitutable, they are pretty good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 20 2002,21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looking for a protein substitute? Oh well a teenager girl can get the wrong idea here! Be careful with that!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!....just what kind of perspective do you have here!!!!

i mean vitamins and other supplements! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Aug. 20 2002,03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you all that my sister became a full fledged vegetarian a few months back.  At first, I thought it was a joke and she'd get over it, but she hasnt! Its madness!

The thing that is stupid is that she isnt getting much protein at all, since meat is one of our main protein sources (as you all know).  She eats peanut butter sometimes, but still, "sometimes" isnt good enough.<span id='postcolor'>

First, sorry man, there aint much you can do about your sisters decission. Second, protien is in everything! Beans, tofu, nuts, seeds, broccoli, oatmeal, many breads, rice milk, soy milk, and a ton of other things. Just need to explore, thats all.

Bah,no need to worry about it,let her have her way,as long as she doesn't whine about it ofcourse :]

Just use the proven method of staying off eachothers abcks,and no harm shall be done.

ps. proteines are in a lot of stuffs,won't repeat them,since those before me have put it better than i have.

Just look at what you veggies are missing out on. If you're mouth doesn't water, you're not alive! tounge.gif

slice_meat_dish.jpg

193_bg.jpg

steak.jpg

--------------

Vegetarians coming to dinner? Simply serve them a nice bit of steak or veal. Since they're always going on about how tofu, Quorn, meat substitute etc. tastes exactly like the real thing, they won't know the difference.

Invited by vegetarians for dinner? Point out that since you'd no doubt be made aware of their special dietary requirements, tell them about yours, and ask for a nice steak.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 20 2002,23:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">slice_meat_dish.jpg

193_bg.jpg

steak.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

*drools*

In the words of a comedian I say "Some vegetarians say they won't eat anything that comes from a living being. Then I remind them that plants are alive too.. they're just easier to catch" biggrin.gif

I saw go ahead an be a vegetarian if you want. I like a good meal where meat is used as flavor, like oriental. Chicken (or steak) Stir Fry is the best! It uses a few pieces of chicen to "flavor it up".

A few thing that does make me mad about vegetarians is when they eat "all natural" foods and stuff, but really taste like shit and aren't good for you if you JUST eat those. Or when they complain to you about eating meat. I mean, I respect your choice not to, respect my choice to eat meat.

I once read that humans in their natural, primitive form could not survive on only vegatables. The dirt that would be on the veggies would wear out teeth out in just a few years. And with no teeth we would starve to death. Natural herbavors have very think enamal on there teeth which last for their entire life span, which is not very long anyway.

But just think of all them vegans killing all those poor defenseless plants.

I can just see it coming, people eating minerals in there most natural form because it is wrong to eat any living thing.

Fubar, those pics made my mouth water somthing fierce, good thing I just happen to be eating a bowl of chili with GROUND BEEF as I type this.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 20 2002,15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How could you not eat meat?! sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Meat is fakakta. I'd need a loch in kop to eat that drek again.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Aug. 21 2002,00:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I once read that humans in their natural, primitive form could not survive on only vegatables. The dirt that would be on the veggies would wear out teeth out in just a few years. And with no teeth we would starve to death. Natural herbavors have very think enamal on there teeth which last for their entire life span, which is not very long anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

then why didnt they evolve to grow new teeth like sharks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Aug. 20 2002,15:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I once read that humans in their natural, primitive form could not survive on only vegatables. The dirt that would be on the veggies would wear out teeth out in just a few years. And with no teeth we would starve to death. Natural herbavors have very think enamal on there teeth which last for their entire life span, which is not very long anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats meshuga! All you have to do is WHASH THEM, and its ok.

Aculaud, I know you are having very fun with your yiddish glossary, but enough is enough. It was funny the 50 first times. Now I can only interpret it as either spam or insults, so please stop this chazerai smile.gif

hehe, thats great stuff Aculaud. You will eat the meat though, sooner or later, some how or some way. Even if its just chicken smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Renagade Posted on Aug. 20 2002,19wow.gif5 then why didnt they evolve to grow new teeth like sharks.<span id='postcolor'>

You mean humans?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aculaud Posted on Aug. 20 2002,19:11

Thats meshuga! All you have to do is WHASH THEM, and its ok.<span id='postcolor'>

I mean in primitive times, when humans wouldn't know that washing food is nescessary, small grains of sand and other stuff wears out the enamal.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 20 2002,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hehe, thats great stuff Aculaud. You will eat the meat though, sooner or later, some how or some way. Even if its just chicken  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nahhhh..........................nahhhh...................nahhhhhhh, i dont think so smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 20 2002,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aculaud, I know you are having very fun with your yiddish glossary, but enough is enough. It was funny the 50 first times. Now I can only interpret it as either spam or insults, so please stop this chazerai smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Really, Denoir! I'm just having fun. Iv only done it a couple times, and none of it was spam or insults. I was still just voicing my opinion as usual smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 20 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We will see<span id='postcolor'>

Three years and coutning smile.gif