Sign in to follow this  
zeotrope

Tac-Ops Vehicle and Uniform modification

I am not sure how helpful my reply is going to be....but here goes anyways :)

You need to upload all the files (PBO's) that are included in the Tac-Ops Mod to your server files. I did this by creating @Tac-Ops folder and then created an ADDONS folder inside of that. I uploaded the PBO files (located in the Tac-Ops ADDONS Folder) into my server side ADDONs folder inside of my @Tac-Ops folder....you following, lol

Then I needed to add the @Tac-Ops Mod to my Command Line.

My guess is that there is a far easier way to do this - I am relatively new to server admin etc, this works great for me but I am sure different servers have different protocol as to how these things are uploaded/activated.

You've done a great job here mate, nice attention to detail. Cool trailer too :)

Coming from you, that's a real compliment....and glad you like the video. Thank you.

Can you please sign the addons and then provide the server key?

Dirty Haz

Can you please sign the addons and then provide the server key?

Dirty Haz

Working on it, :)

Awesome Video, like the music as well who is that?

Got to say with all the mods I use this one is definitely my favorite! Great Detail!

Vengeance

Hello gentlemen,

I saw today at Armaholic WIP version 1.2 and I have to talk boils down to one word. Amazing!

This being perfect, rich in detail and excellent resolution textures, every detail is being carefully crafted.

Congratulations Working boots and fine quality.

first of all great artwork you did there.

I would like to see the modded uniforms and objects in the single player. Is there a possibility to have a conversion option so I can use this great mod in single player? I saw that some objects appear in the campaign. Possibly random objects like vests and stuff but not the other stuff. I would like to see the uniforms and textures on the vehicles when playing the campaign.

An other question is: Do you plan on texturing the other fractions such as FIA, the green bags and the CSAT?

Looking forward for V1.2

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to wait for 1.2.

Incredible and amazing work on planes, tanks, dudes, cars ,cats, choppers...............cats?.Thousands congrats guys!!!:459:

so many beach on Altis, BUT UNFORTUNATLY,no swimming girls at the horizon....are they gay at Bohemia?;)

Edited by pathaber

I know this is an old thread but it is the one referenced for new release v1.2 on Armaholic just wanted to say this is a great Christmas Present! Love your mod its a standard in my missions!

Thanks for all the hard work!

Vengeance