In response to the posts, adding edge-loops isn't as easy as a one-stop job. While it's true that it's possible to remove geometry from a UV unwrapped model, it's however a different story doing the opposite. Adding geometry will require re-unwrapping the model, baking the normals again and re-texturing... I'll possibly do it at a later stage since time is of the essence.

I will include higher poly geometry in the new scopes though - note taken.

Thanks for response, I'm sure you'll keep your promise to the best of your ability.

Some how crash with mk18 mod

It's not a crash It's about FHQ Accessories :(

After i install this addons I can't attach FHQ Accessories to mk18 mod but available to attach this addons :( I'm sad to can't use this mod because it's crush with other things :(

Some day all mods will live in harmony with each other...Dream big ^^

For me it's working on the mk18

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

FHQ accessories also stopped working on the MK.18 pack for me too

---------- Post added at 03:07 ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 ----------

Some day all mods will live in harmony with each other...Dream big ^^

Some day my friend... Some day...

---------- Post added at 03:09 ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 ----------

Also, can't wait for the Spectre brother! Are you gonna do it all authentic like and make it a 1-4x variable?

For me it's working on the mk18

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

with FHQ Accessories??

Kgino1045, you can use it with http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165877-Unlocked-Optics-Stock-Arma-3-Weapons-Updated but not all weapons may attach it, at least it won´t interfere with FHQ acessories in any weapon (but you´d better disable fha_acessories_bonus.pbo just in case)

;2522311']Kgino1045' date=' you can use it with [url']http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165877-Unlocked-Optics-Stock-Arma-3-Weapons-Updated[/url] but not all weapons may attach it, at least it won´t interfere with FHQ acessories in any weapon (but you´d better disable fha_acessories_bonus.pbo just in case)

Thank you my dear friend :)

IanSky thank you for doing it right, your scopes are really good made. Thank you for your good work and the realsim details you bring into it.

I use the trijicon Reflex 4.5 MOA Amber Dot with Flattop Mount and the aimpoint micro t1 for myself and its so great to see that you bring them perfectly to arma 3.

One Question from my side is it mayby possible that you release a black version of the trijicon reflex sight ?

And when its not planned for the micro t1 would be a black version cool too.

Keep up your good work !

Thank you my dear friend :)

You´re welcome, Kgino1045! As you can see this config is far from perfect, but at least all vanilla weapons (except Katiba - but FHQ works with it, the others doesn´t - can attach FHQ/R3F/Iansky scopes! If you use GVsE´s MP7 with the FHQ config, then the rest of the guns (Aadvark´s Mk18, Design Mastery M4, Darkgiver´s Sig553) will all have FHQ accessories attachables...

I hope Hotshotmike can include Kiory´s SUSAT in an update soon ;D

IanSky thank you for doing it right, your scopes are really good made. Thank you for your good work and the realsim details you bring into it.

I use the trijicon Reflex 4.5 MOA Amber Dot with Flattop Mount and the aimpoint micro t1 for myself and its so great to see that you bring them perfectly to arma 3.

One Question from my side is it mayby possible that you release a black version of the trijicon reflex sight ?

And when its not planned for the micro t1 would be a black version cool too.

Keep up your good work !

Thankyou kind sir, I appreciate the comment!

I'll create some black skins before I start work on the SpecterDR as that will likely take 2-3 weeks to complete...

I would also like to remind people that I'm trying my hardest to model these scopes as accurately as possible however some things may inevitably be wrong amongst the sharp eyed hobbyists.

While I'm satisfied that the RX01 is completed I will continue to refine the other scopes as this mod progresses.

I plan on resizing and lowering the top lens area on the RDS to better complement the real-life counterpart.

Things to come by friends!

Second this. No variable zoom for the SpectreDR then?

Everytime i play with the Rx01 i find something new thats really good made from you, i love the feature that you can zeroing your reflex sights and the reflection of the sun or chemlighst are perfectly made, no plan how you do this so good or why BHI cant do it right on any of their scopes but thx for this.

The only thing i noticed is that the red dot of the RxO1 is at night or rainy day missions a little bit to dark, but thats only criticism on a high level.

And thank you very much that your are making a black version of it, mayby i have a idea for it.

You can name it RX01NSN make 4,5 MOA dot(so just the normal dot of it a little bit smaller), gave the inside lens a little green filter but only a touch and outside normal green reflection like it is now with the orange reflection, so we have a civilian version Rx01 and the miltary version RX01NSN.

http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=RX01NSN only a link for how big the red dot is.

But thats only a wish from me and i dont know how much work it is to change the dot size and the colour of the lens, but mayby you think its a good idea too, otherwhise i`m satisfied with the normal version too ;).

So keep up your good work and i`m looking forward for using your Micro T1 and SpecterDR.

Best regards a scope fanatic ;)

Time for a teaser chaps! T1 is almost completed, tomorrow/Saturday it should be finished.

4Gzu2.jpg

Time for a teaser chaps! T1 is almost completed, tomorrow/Saturday it should be finished.

http://puu.sh/4Gzu2.jpg

OOHHHH YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!

I have a real T-1. Without getting it out it looks almost exact! very nice job!!!

Do you need any more reference photos? I can get some if you need.

;2522311']Kgino1045' date=' you can use it with [url']http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165877-Unlocked-Optics-Stock-Arma-3-Weapons-Updated[/url] but not all weapons may attach it, at least it won´t interfere with FHQ acessories in any weapon (but you´d better disable fha_acessories_bonus.pbo just in case)

It's no use :*( Thanks to advice me anyway ;)

Micro T1 is entering final phase of production, the mesh has been optimized and is ready to be imported into the game engine.

The normal maps have been baked out, just doing some tests to make sure everything is looking lush and then I'll move onto texturing!

As requested before, I've made sure the poly count is a fair bit higher...

Edited by IanSky

As requested before, I've made sure the poly count is a fair bit higher...

Good men!Go crazy :D

Wow, you work fast and crazy good! Keep it up! Love ya!

Can't wait, appreciate the time you've spent making your scopes. I would like to make a donation when you've completed your objectives. But I hope you continue to create new Items for Arma they really are top notch mate.