I really love it ! A few cars have not the correct MaxSpeed but most are really well done ! It would be awesome if you could adjust all vehicles to their real MaxSpeed, Acceleration and approx. handling one day. Together with J.S.R.S ..... unimaginable :D

Edited by Jake_Krieger

I went through all unarmored vehicles and these values need to be adjusted to make every vehicle true to their real life TopSpeed and accleration.

BMW X6(SUV)_____________________Current Acceleration from 0-100 Km/h : 19,4s ; Real Acceleration 6,7s

BMW X6M________________________Current Acceleration from 0-100 Km/h : 7,6s ; Real Acceleration 4,7s

Honda Civic Type R(Hatchback Sport)_Current Top Speed : 182Km/h ; Real Top Speed 235Km/h

Honda ATV_______________________Current Top Speed : 83Km/h ; Real Top Speed 85Km/h

Isuzu D Max_____________________ Current Acceleration from 0-100 Km/h: 12s ; Real Acceleration 11,4s

Ansyr MVD(Ifrit)__________________Current Top Speed : 107Km/h ; Real Top Speed 120Km/h

I went through all unarmored vehicles and these values need to be adjusted to make every vehicle true to their real life TopSpeed and accleration.

BMW X6(SUV) --> have to look into that, but I think I tried to "fix" that earlier and it didnt quite work. It's kind on a game-engine thing.

BMW X6M --> see above.

Honda Civic Type R(Hatchback Sport) --> current Top Speed is faster than 180. Test again.

Honda ATV --> 2ph, I consider that as "real"

Isuzu D Max - > 0,6s aren't noticeable and that should be "real" enough.

Ansyr MVD(Ifrit)--> current Top Speed is 120. Test again.

Thanks for your feedback, but those small things like "0,6s" slower than real aren't really usable.....

The Ifrit's real counterpart is actually the "ZIL Punisher". Just thought that was worth noting.

Thanks!

I wish land vehicles had manual gear like Take On Helicopters has its realistic controls.

I wish land vehicles had manual gear like Take On Helicopters has its realistic controls.

You can actually set keybinds to change gears in the controls, even if it doesn't change much because (as far as I can tell) they change gears automatically.

You can actually set keybinds to change gears in the controls, even if it doesn't change much because (as far as I can tell) they change gears automatically.

I thought it had a manual option.

I thought it had a manual option.

Does it? I never saw that in any of the options. I guess I'll have to dig deeper into the depths of the ArmA controls.

The gearboxes are set to automatic by default. Changing to manual has no effect

just a dumb question: do you plan on signing the mod?

that would be great :)

Have to do two or three things, (repacking all into one pbo e.g.), then I definetely will.

Hey RedPhoenix , would it be possible to create a version of your mod that has all original names of the vehicles , or at least just create the files to replace the names/classnames back to original ?

I would be deeply thankful for that.

Edited by Jake_Krieger

Hey RedPhoenix , would it be possible to create a version of your mod that has all original names of the vehicles , or at least just create the files to replace the names/classnames back to original ?

I would be deeply thankful for that.

Yup, that shouldn't be a problem.

Small update, including alternative naming version and signed pbos (if you find any bugs with that, message me ASAP please. never signed an addon before).

Note: I cannot guarantee that the alternative version will be up to date with every update. This version will probably backlog once in a while.

I also update the source files (see first post for DL link)

v1.0.1

General Bugfixes:

- cleared BinPbo log (no more errors or updated base-classes)

- fixed several naming bugs

- repacked the addon into a single pbo

- signed this addons

--->ZIL Punisher M-RAP

- renamed "Ansyr M-RAP" into "ZIL Punisher M-RAP"

- tweaked fuelConsumptionRate

---> HEMTT

- fixed bug where name for B_Truck_01_transport_F was not shown correctly

Donwload for vehicles with real names:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84370332/Refined_Vehicles/%40Vehicles_Refined.rar

Download for vehicles with vanilla names:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84370332/Refined_Vehicles/%40Vehicles_Refined_Alt.rar

Edited by RedPhoenix

when I start with your mod it pops up an error window (before the game starts) wich reads "Addon 'RVE_Ka60' requires addon 'A3_Air_Heli_Light_02' "

the game starts then, so it doesn't break, but i guess you should look in your config :)

when I start with your mod it pops up an error window (before the game starts) wich reads "Addon 'RVE_Ka60' requires addon 'A3_Air_Heli_Light_02' "

the game starts then, so it doesn't break, but i guess you should look in your config :)

Which of the mod versions do you use?

the one with your real names

---------- Post added at 18:06 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

i think i found the source, you are referring to the wrong classname

the black Ka60 (or Po30 in arma) is O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F

at least it is the only one, wich has still the old Arma 3 Name

Download again, I had a space in between the class name (which is actually A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_02 ).

ok then the editor-show classnames thingy is not where i should look for things like that :)

thank you for your time

ok then the editor-show classnames thingy is not where i should look for things like that :)

thank you for your time

Well, that's the classname of the thing is O_Heli_Light_02_unarmed_F, but the header class name is A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_02