Sign in to follow this  
Montanaro

Stealth ATV's

I was just wondering what ya'lls thoughts on Stealth ATV's are? Special Ops have been using them for over a decade now. Would they be too overpowered to add into the game? Surely, if you had stealth ATV's, you'd have to keep standard ATVs as well.

The book Not a Good Day to Die references there use and the ability for a small team to drive through a small town at night and only stirring a dog.

I know it's something small and probably mod worthy, but I thought I'd bring it up.

I was just wondering what ya'lls thoughts on Stealth ATV's are? Special Ops have been using them for over a decade now. Would they be too overpowered to add into the game? Surely, if you had stealth ATV's, you'd have to keep standard ATVs as well.

The book Not a Good Day to Die references there use and the ability for a small team to drive through a small town at night and only stirring a dog.

I know it's something small and probably mod worthy, but I thought I'd bring it up.

There is No such thing as "Overpowered" in Arma 3, and this would be either a feature request or addon request.

Go downhill, switch off engine: you've got yourself a stealth ATV.

Also, things considered, the NATO forces are (apparently) not spec-ops. This could mean that they do not have access to that kind of equipment. Maybe, just maybe that original campaign idea with the SBS...

Go downhill, switch off engine: you've got yourself a stealth ATV.

Ya stealth ATV's till you need to stop and press the brakes or go uphill :rolleyes:

( engine will turn on while braking [since arma 1] but I suppose one can always just steer into the nearest tree or a rock right? )

That is a pity because Bicycles were the only means to escape the magic radar/missile problems we still see.

For that matter, we don't have any two-wheeled vehicles in Arma 3. Neither do we have tractors, nor buses used in battle. Or civilian trucks, pickups do not count.

For that matter, we don't have any two-wheeled vehicles in Arma 3. Neither do we have tractors, nor buses used in battle. Or civilian trucks, pickups do not count.
It will never be a real A2 successor without the legendary
Edited by Beagle