If I want to add this to Wasteland, how would I go about doing this? Are the wood walls still bullet proof?

hello. looks really great and very useful for scenario ideas we got for our clan. so the question is; is this multiplayer compatible ? 

thanks

Hi! I was having some troubles installing this mod... It said it didn't have an Addons folder? Let me know what your opinions are and/how to fix this issue! Thanks! (Im playing with the following mods on a Lan server...) Ravage, CBA_A3, And a custom mission. I'd like this mod because it sounds cool and because Ravage doesn't have base building! Thanks!

Hello! Ive been playing on a lan server with some friends with Ravage and CBA_A3 Mods.... I was wondering if i could add this. When i try to install it like any other mod, it launches and says that its missing an add-on folder? Can u help me with this? Id love to use it! Also the download link doesn't work for steam... Thanks!

sad that this project has stopped.... :( i think there more who think this..

You really should consider carrying this work over to DayZ sometime when modding becomes a thing. I could see this getting massive positive feedback and use from the community if you're into that. Havn't tried it myself yet, but i'll be taking it look at it at some point in more detail.