Sign in to follow this  
Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack v1.

Yeah, I can check into that. Can't believe I didn't think of that in the first place. Thanks for the heads up.

If the clipping your talking about is on the back of the neck I can't fix that. Even the balaclavas have the same clipping issue that was released earlier.

No, it's not that. It's with the cheeks on some of the heads. Try the "Jeong", "Tung", and "Ximi" heads, I think. They'll clip through the cheekbones. The new OPFOR heads clip through as well, around the ears and like.

Edited by Laqueesha

No, it's not that. It's with the cheeks on some of the heads. Try the "Jeong", "Tung", and "Ximi" heads, I think. They'll clip through the cheekbones. The new OPFOR heads clip through as well, around the ears and like.

The problem is those Asian / Persian heads have a different shape than the Caucasian heads in the game, much like how in ArmA2 the African faces were the same way. Clipping was caused because much of the headgear and such was made based on the Caucasian head model. I'm not sure what these were modeled on.. but they were most likely modeled on da12thmonkey's A3 Head Mesh example which to my knowledge is the Caucasian face.

The problem is those Asian / Persian heads have a different shape than the Caucasian heads in the game, much like how in ArmA2 the African faces were the same way. Clipping was caused because much of the headgear and such was made based on the Caucasian head model. I'm not sure what these were modeled on.. but they were most likely modeled on da12thmonkey's A3 Head Mesh example which to my knowledge is the Caucasian face.

Yeah they were. All the fine tweeks I had to do in game. It seems when I tried to model to one head it would mess up on another, so it was really a crappy ordeal. Works good on the default head.

I love this idea! Will DL soon. Thanks for the contribution.

Yeah they were. All the fine tweeks I had to do in game. It seems when I tried to model to one head it would mess up on another, so it was really a crappy ordeal. Works good on the default head.

Yeah of course, it's a common problem since we don't have access to all the head source files. No big deal though, still looks great!

Thanks, much appreciated.

Links updated.

Edited by Cunico

Hey Cunico, if you remember me I am from 313, small world sometimes :P

Been looking for something similar to this for ages, I was upset the default ones do not load, (I would assume they are for specific models only at the moment?) got a problem though, I have a huge loot script right now for items, and I want to make these available, problem is they have the loadout bug, basically for some reason the class files listed in the readme are invalid, and trying to spawn it through addcargoglobal and such gives the cant be found message.

However, VAS loads them fine, got any idea's on what's up?

Edited by SturmFalkeRDA

You will have to run through the scripts. I believe its a "item" though, use what you would normally use when adding goggles to crates. Been awhile since I scripted editor stuff. I'll look more into it.

Hey Cunico, if you remember me I am from 313, small world sometimes :P

Been looking for something similar to this for ages, I was upset the default ones do not load, (I would assume they are for specific models only at the moment?) got a problem though, I have a huge loot script right now for items, and I want to make these available, problem is they have the loadout bug, basically for some reason the class files listed in the readme are invalid, and trying to spawn it through addcargoglobal and such gives the cant be found message.

However, VAS loads them fine, got any idea's on what's up?

_box addItemCargoGlobal ["shemagh_faceD", 1];

try that

_box addItemCargoGlobal ["shemagh_faceD", 1];

try that

hmm, replaced _box with this because I was using an ingame editor. Did not spawn.

what ammo box did you use? If you arent using a box then its just additem.

EDIT: Just realized, the shemaghes and hoods are goggles, so to add them to a unit you would do addgoggles. not sure about boxes.

Right, I also need to know how to add them to goggles, lol nothing seems to work.

yay work!

to the Bis wiki I guess.

Must just be a bug

For those "Future Soldiers" out there:

tHcO1wGh.jpg

D0s6SZih.jpg

UopXquph.jpg

Additional Mods: NATO(SOC) by antoinefleming ; RHARD MK18s by aardvarkb

ha, prety cool.

For those "Future Soldiers" out there:

http://i.imgur.com/tHcO1wGh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/D0s6SZih.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UopXquph.jpg

Additional Mods: NATO(SOC) by antoinefleming ; RHARD MK18s by aardvarkb

:) Goes together like PB & J.

@Cunico Any chance you could branch out and do a Ghost Recon retexture for the face shemagh?

@Cunico Any chance you could branch out and do a Ghost Recon retexture for the face shemagh?

what do you mean?

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

I googled it but I saw a bunch of different things so not exactly sure what one you are talking about?

what do you mean?

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

I googled it but I saw a bunch of different things so not exactly sure what one you are talking about?

Future Soldier, same one that someone suggested in your WIP thread:

aq6j.jpg

Looks like I would have to make a whole new model to achieve this, which I can. The tactical hoods are to tight for this, and the shemaghs are to baggy.