Sign in to follow this  
Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack v1.

Looks like I would have to make a whole new model to achieve this, which I can. The tactical hoods are to tight for this, and the shemaghs are to baggy.

You sir, could do anything :D

Well what colors would you guys like to see? I'm not familiar with Ghost Recon at all.

Tan, OD, Grey, Black and Whit is allways a hit :)

Well what colors would you guys like to see? I'm not familiar with Ghost Recon at all.

At the very least, have you added hiddenSelections to the shemaghs?

shemags with different googles would be great and good work :)

Nice mod you did.

could you provide us some classnames ? =)

Nice mod you did.

could you provide us some classnames ? =)

Thanks, and classnames are in the readme file.

Any news on if you can release the uniforms too? I know we touched on this topic a while back, but it ended shortly after.

Any news on if you can release the uniforms too? I know we touched on this topic a while back, but it ended shortly after.

not sure, will have to check on that and get back to you guys.

anyways, here is a little WIP of the Ghost Recon Face Cover that a few of you requested. This will come in 2 colors. Olive Drab, and Whitish Gray

Untitled-1_zps4c26bd99.jpg

Edited by Cunico

As far as I can tell thats all the colors. I didn't see the point in doing white, so I did a blackish gray. This is also a different model than the others. Sorry for crappy quality, they don't look bad in game promise.

faces_zps5a8833fb.jpg

Thanks, and classnames are in the readme file.

Damn me, my bad, thanks

Not sure if I release with the current shemaghs or make this a different mod, due to it being Ghost Recon.

Can you make these with shemaghs as well since the hoods dont clip well with non-caucasian faces.

I could just update the pack and put these in it with the shemaghs, I am currently working on the head wrap than I will release all them together.

I could just update the pack and put these in it with the shemaghs, I am currently working on the head wrap than I will release all them together.

Only question about the head wrap: Will it be classed as Glasses or Headgear?

@Cunico:

Your signatures aren't working. We have uploaded your serverkey (SPEC4.bikey) to our server but we still get signature kicks.

If you want to test your new signatures, feel free to join our "German Ballerbude Public Server 1".

Only question about the head wrap: Will it be classed as Glasses or Headgear?

Headgear.

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

@Cunico:

Your signatures aren't working. We have uploaded your serverkey (SPEC4.bikey) to our server but we still get signature kicks.

If you want to test your new signatures, feel free to join our "German Ballerbude Public Server 1".

I guess I will have to look into it. I followed instructions and did it the way everyone told me to, so seems kinda hard to mess up. I guess I will look into it.

I love this pack, but is anyone getting errors with it? For example when the game starts it says NATO pack requires spec4_fshemaghs and spec4_shemaghs. Both of those are from this pack. When I save missions and try to restart them I get an error that says this save relies on content that has been deleted spec4_fshemaghs and spec4_shemaghs. Anybody know how else to fix this?

I love this pack, but is anyone getting errors with it? For example when the game starts it says NATO pack requires spec4_fshemaghs and spec4_shemaghs. Both of those are from this pack. When I save missions and try to restart them I get an error that says this save relies on content that has been deleted spec4_fshemaghs and spec4_shemaghs. Anybody know how else to fix this?

Well, the NATO pack is my pack, but make sure you have Cunico's Hidden Identity pack enabled. Because my addon does indeed require this addon. So make sure that you still have his addons. Because I'm not getting that. I haven't tried saving missions though.

Yeah, I definitely have Hidden Identity installed, I don't know why I'm having this issue

Yeah, I definitely have Hidden Identity installed, I don't know why I'm having this issue

I'll see if anyone over at my thread is having this same issue. I do know it only shows up when you actually name the addons under the RequiredAddons section of the config.cpp. I could remove them from that, then the message wouldn't show up (hopefully).