Sign in to follow this  
Cunico

Hidden Identity Pack v1.

Those are where We got the Idea's from to make the tactical hoods, minus the shades but Maybe in the future I can make some. I'm really trying to release this headwrap, and ghost recon textures but having some issues with the head wrap... not to mention the bikeys also.

I managed to get away from chaos and work on the Mod again so I should be able to release it in a day or so if everything goes ok. Here is a little WIP of the Head Wrap shemagh. I am still working on the clipping around the neck area for this Shemagh and the others trying to fix it as best as I can. This will also come in a variant of other colors as well.

arma32013-08-0320-15-23-15_zps3ef5efb4.jpg

Edited by Cunico

Looks awesome!

May I suggest adding maybe a few wrinkles and make the headwrap a bit thicker?

Looks awesome!

May I suggest adding maybe a few wrinkles and make the headwrap a bit thicker?

I can't really do much to make it thicker or else I would basically have to re-model it and re UV map it as well. As for the wrinkles yes, I have already done that but this is a older picture.

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

Not sure how'd it work adding the top portion of your headwrap to the face shemagh, but that could work.

Oh, right I see what you mean but I I would have to remake the model regardless just because the Face shemagh drops down under the ears where this one wraps over them.

Hey, Cunico,

I can help you with the signatures. Drop me a PM if you're interested.

I'm trying to make some stuff from Ghost Recon too (CrossCom + UAV), so may be we can cooperate :)

DarkWanderer

*Update v2

Now Contains:

• Full Shemagh Head Wraps
  • Ghost Recon Hoods
  • Working .bikey's *Hopefully

Ghost Recon As Requested:

GhostRecon_zps8e846700.jpg

Shemagh Head Wraps:

ShemaghHeadWrap_zps7439d8b6.jpg

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?7edl4572dx5s5ht

Notes: Be sure to read the "Readme" file in the download for *Credits and known problems.

Thanks for this, the shemagh head wraps will suit guerrilla type units very well.

Awesome.

Special thanks for Ghost Recon-style ones. Just what I wanted.

If only the engine allowed two pieces of facewear...

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I've got one bug with this. Since you changed the name of the pbo files, removing the spec4 prefix, you pathnames for textures changed also. However, the pilot view of the neck shemaghs are pointing to the spec4_shemaghs.pbo file instead of the shemaghs.pbo file, so in 1st person view it appears white. Other than that, nice work. And the shemagh also works nicely as headgear (just a small config change). African faces don't fit the shemaghs or headwraps, but that's ok. After making the headwrap headgear (my addon config references your pbo, but puts it under CfgWeapons as headgear), I can now just wear the face shemagh and the headwrap, hiding the exposed mouth. Great work. Any chance you could add hiddenSelections to your headwraps and shemaghs? All you'd have to do is to select everything in O2 and then create a new Selection called camo. That's literally all that needs to be done to give it hiddenSelections. That's also the reason I'm kinda annoyed with BIS not having hiddenSelections on all their stuff. Because it's about the simplest thing to do in Oxygen 2. But, once again, great addon.

Could it be possible that the normal shemag is higher on the face. It looks like it will drop down the nose anytime. For example the shemag headwrap without the headwrap

gr, Rat.NL

Edited by RatNL

luv this addition thanks for the hard work Cunico, can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!! XD

I've got one bug with this. Since you changed the name of the pbo files, removing the spec4 prefix, you pathnames for textures changed also. However, the pilot view of the neck shemaghs are pointing to the spec4_shemaghs.pbo file instead of the shemaghs.pbo file, so in 1st person view it appears white. Other than that, nice work. And the shemagh also works nicely as headgear (just a small config change). African faces don't fit the shemaghs or headwraps, but that's ok. After making the headwrap headgear (my addon config references your pbo, but puts it under CfgWeapons as headgear), I can now just wear the face shemagh and the headwrap, hiding the exposed mouth. Great work. Any chance you could add hiddenSelections to your headwraps and shemaghs? All you'd have to do is to select everything in O2 and then create a new Selection called camo. That's literally all that needs to be done to give it hiddenSelections. That's also the reason I'm kinda annoyed with BIS not having hiddenSelections on all their stuff. Because it's about the simplest thing to do in Oxygen 2. But, once again, great addon.

...sigh. Ok, standy by I'm going to fix all this right meow. I wasn't getting any errors when I tested all this so I will fix it. I will get it done today.Oh, right about the hiddenselections some of them have it but some don't so I will fix that now, I just fixed the neck shemagh model issue working on the hiddenselections now.

Edited by Cunico

Side question, where can i find those awesome multicam punisher hats?

love the mod, well done!

Those are personal textures made by Maddox

So I take it he didn't give you permission to release those and the uniforms?

Nope...

Ah. There's no way for him to reconsider... perhaps... a bribe? :cool:

Come on, man. Drop it. He said he can't release them. If you want them, PM Maddox.

Come on, man. Drop it. He said he can't release them. If you want them, PM Maddox.

I was joking, I have no intention of bribing Maddox. Please think about what someone says before taking it directly. That usually starts arguments on here (Which we have enough of in the Development build topic Thread right now).