Sign in to follow this  
yamajin82

best videos to introduce friends to ARMA

Hi, I have a number of friends who I know would love playing ARMA. I want to sway them with some incredibly awesome videos that really show off the content that ARMA has to offer. I am aware of the ShackTac community videos for ARMA 3, and am looking for more of similar quality and length (not too long, even though those are the most interesting to me). These can be of just gameplay and don't have to be only from ARMA 3. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

I've uploaded some of the operations I've run with Dog Company. They are full length missions, some are long, some not as long. The channel is: youtube.com/Opzoleet

TheSwissMaverick is one of my personal favorite Arma video makers, they tend to fall more into the "instructional" category but he does the occasional content/add-on overview and full length game play videos as well.

His editor tutorials are some of the best around, no doubt.

Edited by Koukotsu

All the Shacktac vids, the swissmaverick, and the jester videos are what I watch.

Ive been having problems with manual landings. Watched dslyecxi's video on the three stages of landings. Went into editor, and was manually landing like it was nothing.

VfWbYibHlPE

No Respawn!

C3VA9mfFGx0

No Revive!

ROAp-1yM7T8

Where every persons life matters and survival is of the utmost importance!

ARMA

This is not propoganda for CiA but feel free to join CiA on Tuesdays Thursdays and Sundays For more information http://ciahome.net/

Yep dslyecxi's videos are a great way of showing people what is possible in ARMA although the best ones he has are still ARMA 2. Also a squad called VOLCBAT have some excellent videos...search youtube for those.

Forgive me if I am wrong I find most of dslyecxi's videos paint him as an one man army which may be be cool and all, may paint unrealistic expectations into the minds of those new to the arma series. I would presume you want something that shows off the rewarding aspects of teamwork or preferably the failures. I tend to remember the spectacular failures much much more.

tUsnW6QjUi4

another good one

aT1demZhkw8

also OMG JEEETTTT

szvgYmFx1Ig

Edited by Masharra

This converted me

And this is an ARMA 2 montage that I made, some of my COD friends seemed very impressed with the visuals.

and mentioned Arma 3 - Community Guide: Introduction from shacktac
both my favourite
enjoy

Can't go wrong with any of the videos from the Shack Tactical crew. Literally all they do is Arma and some of their videos are pretty intense.

Lol, sorry i know OT-ed here, but couldn't keep it to myself :D
The most scary part is where he pulls a gun from his pockets

Matt;2429742']Should get the flightsim X crowds attention.

snip

For about 10 seconds before they start laughing.