Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

What are you afraid of?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 30 2002,04:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only thing that I fear is rejection by women. Other than that I'm not afraid of anything.<span id='postcolor'>

then follow your master's order....i mean your girlfriend. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 30 2002,04:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only thing that I fear is rejection by women. Other than that I'm not afraid of anything.<span id='postcolor'>

Forgot about that one. Yeah, I am absolutely terrified of rejection by women tounge.gif

sometimes i'm terrified of women themselves tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sometimes i'm terrified of women themselves <span id='postcolor'>

Seriously no shit. Sometimes I have trouble performing basic motor functions around women because my mind is clouded by the uncontrollable urge to bite them on the ass.

I'm afraid of Bush getting re-elected...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm afraid of Bush getting re-elected...

<span id='postcolor'> mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

yeah...and I'm afraid the won't be able to clone Ronald Reagan before he dies.

I am afraid I will have to close this thread down if it continues to stray off-topic

Adrenilin through fear!. I'm afraid of being afraid!. no joke. the thought of the shakeing and heartbeat stuff you get when on the edge gives me pause for thought most often.

PS. Suffocating. The pass over at Death. like standing next to a cold swimming pool, you know it'll be lovely once you've jumped in, but the jumping in is another thing alltogether! wink.gif ...

PPS. telepathy scares the shit out of me!. well!, it makes me uncomfortable to say the least!. specialy if its someone you dont like! sad.gif the thought of being connected for eternity with some of the freaks in this World! wow.gif puke:, wow.gif puke: ...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BoonieRat @ July 30 2002,12:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Adrenilin through fear!. I'm afraid of being afraid!. no joke. the thought of the shakeing and heartbeat stuff you get when on the edge gives me pause for thought most often.<span id='postcolor'>

"There's Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself" tounge.gif

I'm actually totally opposite. I like the adrenaline rush if I'm scared. I've been watching horror movies since my childhood and I just like a good shocking movie. I just have the urge to be scared almost to death every now and then.

I also have this funny hobby of playing with large growling man-eating dogs and other not-so-friendly animals. Maybe I'm somewhat related to the Crocodile Hunter guy. confused.giftounge.gif

A friend once asked me (from a safe distance) if I'm trying to commit a suicide when I was scratching the top of the head of a huge angry growling Rottweiler. A word of advice: never put your hand on the top of an angry dog's head. They can't see what's happening and probably try to bite your arm off. And remember not to look straight in their eyes. They sometimes find it quite hostile. wow.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

Oh, and I'm also afraid of jumping onto a pushbike and discovering someone has removed the seat...

having to fly sad.gif

It ruins my holiday !

Strange thing is when i m actualy in it, i m not afraid, only before ( 2 weeks before it just hits me, by the day i have to actualy fly i already crashed 500 times in my mind ) confused.gif

Spiders for sure. Dont mind snakes, scorpions, any kind of animal, extreme things and such, its just the spiders. Must have had some traumatic childhood experience because I do remember a time when i actually liked spiders.

Nowadays I have created for myself a spidy sense, in which I KNOW if a spider is in my room at any time, day or night. Ill get the tingly spidy sense feeling, then turn around slowly and see a large spider on the floor just staring at me. Then I go into Joe Pesci mode.

Which basically means i find any kind of squishing implement possible then start screaming "DIE YOU F*ING F***** F*** F****** F*** YOU YOU F*** ARGHHHH"

Then I sit down and catch my breath before gingerly removing the large spider pancake from my floor. Using long distance implements of course

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ July 30 2002,08:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And sometimes I'm afraid of the cops. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nnnnnnnnaaaahhh you shouldn't *evil laugh*

i fear the spiders at an unimaginable point ..... i fear even the most little spider , i have a big tendency to smash then with whatever i find , i once used the stock of my hunting rifle to kill a common little spider , they scare the shit out of me , i hate spiders , spiders are evil

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ July 30 2002,06:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spiders for sure. Dont mind snakes, scorpions, any kind of animal, extreme things and such, its just the spiders. Must have had some traumatic childhood experience because I do remember a time when i actually liked spiders.

Nowadays I have created for myself a spidy sense, in which I KNOW if a spider is in my room at any time, day or night. Ill get the tingly spidy sense feeling, then turn around slowly and see a large spider on the floor just staring at me. Then I go into Joe Pesci mode.

Which basically means i find any kind of squishing implement possible then start screaming "DIE YOU F*ING F***** F*** F****** F*** YOU YOU F*** ARGHHHH"

Then I sit down and catch my breath before gingerly removing the large spider pancake from my floor. Using long distance implements of course

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, i just get into planning my attack like an op.

12 o clock, target is on the wall, preparing to execute 'operation throw-shoe'.

*Crash!*

target evaded attack, calling in artillery.

*Goes and gets the dust buster and a squirt bottle*

*Goes into a flurry of spritzing*

Take THAT!!! Eieght legged spawn of SATAN!!!!!!! and as soon as it comes into the open, *Vroooooooooooooom, sluuuuurp!*

Mission complete, target confined in my custom made arachno-containment unit!

Never had a problem with spiders smile.gif. I was the little bastard in school who'd put one in my open math textbook and pass it over to a girl, asking her to help me solve a problem biggrin.gif. So I got slapped a lot in my early school years wink.gif

well, for those who want to get over arachnophobia, there's new movie called 'Eight legged feaks' tounge.gif

i used to be not so scared of spiders, but recently ive been terified by them.

thats about all im scared of.....oh yea, and football practice, im scared as shit of it. wink.gif

They say "You know the only remedy for fear don't you... It's to cut off the head."

I'm not really afraid of spiders since I've been bitten by almost every venomous species found in North America. Got bitten by a Black Widow when I was 12. Didn't even know it happened until a few days later when I saw that a vein in my leg running up from the bite was inflammed and red, thus infected. Eventually it would have reached my heart and killed me. Thank God for antibiotics. Got bitten by a brown recluse at basic training. My knee swelled up about 3x it's normal size. The flesh around the bite was slightly necrotic. The doctor said that if I left it the fluid in my knee would harden into calcium deposits and I would lose most of the range of motion. Again, thank god for Keflex. (makes amoxicillin look like Kool-Aid)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 30 2002,08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm not really afraid of spiders since I've been bitten by almost every venomous species found in North America. Got bitten by a Black Widow when I was 12. Didn't even know it happened until a few days later when I saw that a vein in my leg running up from the bite was inflammed and red, thus infected. Eventually it would have reached my heart and killed me. Thank God for antibiotics. Got bitten by a brown recluse at basic training. My knee swelled up about 3x it's normal size. The flesh around the bite was slightly necrotic. The doctor said that if I left it the fluid in my knee would harden into calcium deposits and I would lose most of the range of motion. Again, thank god for Keflex. (makes amoxicillin look like Kool-Aid)<span id='postcolor'>

which one hurt worse.

and btw, did you get the anti-venom for the bites, or just antibiotics, because ive heard, at least for the blackwidow, that if you get the anti-venom, and get bit again by the same spider, the anti-venom wont work, and you'll probably die

if you've been bitten by a venemous animal, withor without anti-venom, your own body should develop anti-bodies, capable enough to cope with future bites. ofcourse it may take couple of bites to accomplish that.

in Israel there was a researcher who let his snakes bite him multiple times, so after the 5th time he was immune to their venom.

No, I didn't get an Anti-venom. I wasn't even treated for the black widow bite until 4-5 days afterwards. Neither bite really hurt. The black widow bite burned and itched alot. Maybe I have some kind of resistance to venom, who knows.