Sign in to follow this  
sproyd

Arma 3 - The most tablet friendly game on the market?! Yes I have Arma 3 on tablet!

In that case you need different software, this is not meant for that.

It works fine apart from the control issue, anyway, might be fixed end of the month.

http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/20470223-Hyper-sensitive-mouse-input-in-DirectX-games

Hi all,

Just want to update you the current status for this issue.

We have a new update, Splashtop 2 for win client v2.3.0.5 days ago, but it still doesn't include the fix for this issue.

Our engineering just confirmed this fix will be in next update around the end of June. This issue should be pairing with the new win streamer.

Please be patient!

@sproyd,

Thanks for this info Bro, I have used Splashtop HD and love it yet I was unaware of the GamePad version until your post. Have you created an Arma profile yet? If so, will you share?

Thanks again for the post, this works great with Skyrim as well.

Spike

Yes, I have created a basic Arma profile - here is a pic. The only problem is I can't seem to make a button for NUMPAD ENTER to switch to 3rd person mode. Not a big issue but I could always change it in the control settings.

A big move joystick on the left, shooting, aiming on the right. I even have a little button above the aim button for switching between collimator/scope (Ctrl + RMB). I get my keyboard dock this weekend though making on screen controls redundant.

DSC_0016.jpg

Edited by sproyd

LOL -that's pretty amazing- ArmA 3, playable on cell phones....Why did I buy that Titan again :rolleyes:

Guess game is little more optimized than we thought.

I just got this working on my Galaxy S3, here's a proof of concept:

Madness, if it wasn't for the UI being filled with touch screen buttons I'd try it myself.

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

Good luck spotting enemies on a 4" screen Minoza! Gonna need one of those Game Boy magnifier clip-ons.

I sometimes play Arma with a NES controller. Unfortunately pressing several buttons at once doesn't work so it's hard to do much of anything. Probably works solid on a SNES controller though. Haven't bothered testing.

(Bind A to W and use the d-pad to look around... shoot on B, reload on start and toggle crouch on select -- still better than the AI!)

^^4.8" :p

Edited by Minoza

Very cool, it's hard to believe it's real. Next gen of games are.... Everywhere!

Hey Bro, thanks for the info; however, your attachment doesn't seem to be working. Chrome just returns the image placeholder without the hyperlink.

Spike

Wow, a Galaxy S3 runs A3 smoother than my PC lol

Nvm figured that it streams it from the PC which plays it at a lower resolution

Edited by NMDANNY

How is that... what... i don't even. Damn. I need to do that.

Just seen this thread. This is absolutely incredible! Had to see it to believe! :eek:

LOL -that's pretty amazing- ArmA 3, playable on cell phones....Why did I buy that Titan again :rolleyes:

Guess game is little more optimized than we thought.

It's not processing on the phone... it's streaming to a/from a pc.

pc to pc

Yes, I'd like to try streaming from my workstation upstairs to my music server in living room, if there's a software solution for this its going to save me building a "steam box"

Yes, I'd like to try streaming from my workstation upstairs to my music server in living room, if there's a software solution for this its going to save me building a "steam box"

Or you could just buy a Transformer Prime and this $5 cable http://www.amazon.com/Micro-Cable-Transformer-Prime-TF201/dp/B007CLMZ4E with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse/360 controller.