granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

I know that's asking too much, however you could put the Russians in a separate pack?

yeah I noticed that aswell.. no clue whats causing it at all. Been trying for a few days but can't see anything different from other models/bis configs.

Add the following to any vehicle experiencing this problem...

attenuationEffectType = "CarAttenuation";

That will get rid of the echoes.

Add the following to any vehicle experiencing this problem...

attenuationEffectType = "CarAttenuation";

That will get rid of the echoes.

thanks a lot, hope won't be that long until next patch then :p

UAZ is almost complete.. hopefully for next release will be t72, uaz, perhaps the Urals. Also I want to take some time to reequip the Wamako forces and perhaps add some more there.

Of course also the Swedish stuff, most likely some armor, the Gripen is almost done externally and like 40% of the cockpit..

For aircraft you can use "HeliAttenuation" like the A 143 Buzzard does; there should also be "OpenCarAttenuation", "OpenHeliAttenuation" and "TankAttenuation" for five known different attenuation effect types in all.

For aircraft you can use "HeliAttenuation" like the A 143 Buzzard does; there should also be "OpenCarAttenuation", "OpenHeliAttenuation" and "TankAttenuation" for five known different attenuation effect types in all.

Correct. Though I haven't perceived any actual difference between attenuation types during my config editing.

Correct. Though I haven't perceived any actual difference between attenuation types during my config editing.
Curious, as sealife reported soon after the game launch that "i had poblem of Horn echoing when i was intrnal view i had opencar instead of simple caratenuation", maybe I was misunderstanding sealife or maybe the attenuations have changed since that post?

Curious, as sealife reported soon after the game launch that "i had poblem of Horn echoing when i was intrnal view i had opencar instead of simple caratenuation", maybe I was misunderstanding sealife or maybe the attenuations have changed since that post?
I never really tested it out thoroughly. First time we experienced the problem was with a vehicle with a mounted gun. HeliAttentuation worked fine. After learning a bit more, finding out there were different attenuation types, I just try to use the attenuation that matches closest to the vehicle that I'm working on.

061x096 has some flying sheds on the island..... Otherwise really nice pack so far.. Looking forward to updates

061x096 has some flying sheds on the island..... Otherwise really nice pack so far.. Looking forward to updates

thanks, Wamako was a "test bed" and still haven't decided if I should create something from scratch or try to "save it", either way I feel the need for an african terrain even if there is some that looks really promising and much better than ours.

Hello there

Is there a classlist with Group names (?) for use with ALiVE?

Ive managed to find one old post on the subject.

Excellent mod btw, glad I stumbled on it from another!

Rgds

LoK

thanks, Wamako was a "test bed" and still haven't decided if I should create something from scratch or try to "save it", either way I feel the need for an african terrain even if there is some that looks really promising and much better than ours.
Wamako's pretty good though, whereas I've actually seen mixed feedback on that one other terrain that's been mentioned.

update v0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sfp.png

@ Swedish Forces Mod Team;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

@Sonsalt6 - is .3 their latest version? I mean, they´ve created a new thread for their latest release as "Forever alone in Sweden", but I don´t recall if it was v.3 or .31...

cheers!

;2642120']@Sonsalt6 - is .3 their latest version? I mean' date=' they´ve created a new thread for their latest release as "Forever alone in Sweden", but I don´t recall if it was v.3 or .31...

cheers![/quote']

You can always find the latest public release at http://anrop.se/news.php

It's in swedish but I can tell you that right now it's 0.3.0

Dunno why GranQ did not update this thread and armaholic.

The Russian AA APC dose not show up in MCC Sandbox. Its not a big deal its still in the editor but if there is any fix for this it would be good to know.

Great mod! :D

Hi guys, what is the correct faction names? Need it for Alive. The pdf does not tell...

sfp_m90w, sfp_m59w, sfp_m90w_un...?

Hi guys, what is the correct faction names? Need it for Alive. The pdf does not tell...

sfp_m90w, sfp_m59w, sfp_m90w_un...?

sfp_police

sfp_un

sfp_swe_2035

sfp_swe_2015

sfp_swe_1990

sfp_swe_1981 (Isn't used in current release, but might be added later)

sfp_rus_faction

sfp_wamako_opfor

sfp_wamako_army

sfp_wamako_rebel

sfp_wamako_civil

Hi there, I like your work, especially the M90K cap with the bowman headset and the way it adds a personal radio onto his rig. If I may inquire, will you be updating the armor value in kroyppsskyd 12 vest?

Hi there, I like your work, especially the M90K cap with the bowman headset and the way it adds a personal radio onto his rig. If I may inquire, will you be updating the armor value in kroyppsskyd 12 vest?

yeah, that would be nice to have. I am all for making our "1990's" soldier a bit crappy.. like no bodyarmor, no NVG's, while the modern troops got all those fancy stuff. Makes a big difference in gameplay.

Just haven't got around to do it yet, if you could provide me with proper values I will make sure its in the next patch.

Should I imagine (or hope?) that you might in the future port over more content from the Arma 2 version of SFP, particularly the ships and especially the GIRAFFE AMB ("UndE 23")?

Should I imagine (or hope?) that you might in the future port over more content from the Arma 2 version of SFP, particularly the ships and especially the GIRAFFE AMB ("UndE 23")?

Yes, today updated with a new version. Und 23, will come.

strv122.jpg

A new release of SFP, includes the Leopard 2 tank known as Strv 122.

Sturkö been updated with new lightning and many objects have been fixed with new textures/rvmats.

Armor vests have tweaked values (Kroppsskydd 12 will now take several bullets)

yes, today updated with a new version. Und 23, will come.

http://sfp.granq.se/images/pictures_linked/biforum/strv122.jpg

a new release of sfp, includes the leopard 2 tank known as strv 122.

Sturkö been updated with new lightning and many objects have been fixed with new textures/rvmats.

Armor vests have tweaked values (kroppsskydd 12 will now take several bullets)

omg! :D