granQ

Swedish Forces Pack: 0.7.4 (Updated 27th of May)

GrandQ, I´ve noticed there´s a G36 file amongst all other SFP_*.pbo and I manaed to spawn it with MCC and it is 60% working, was it just a proof of concept or is W.I.P?

Speaking of W.I.P.s, can we have some newer screenies of the Grippen, please? Hope it´s development is still evolving... and hope to see your weapons ASDG Jointrails compactible soon =)

cheers!

I really like this mod and I look forward to see what's coming in the future updates but wouldn't it be possible for you guys to upload the mod with only the Swedish units without the Russians and their weapons, Wamako and the extra missions and so forth?

At the moment the mod is pretty big in size and I think it'd be appreciated if you could choose if you want it all or just the Swedish forces?

;2677877']GrandQ' date=' I´ve noticed there´s a G36 file amongst all other SFP_*.pbo and I manaed to spawn it with MCC and it is 60% working, was it just a proof of concept or is W.I.P?

Speaking of W.I.P.s, can we have some newer screenies of the Grippen, please? Hope it´s development is still evolving... and hope to see your weapons ASDG Jointrails compactible soon =)

cheers![/quote']

G36 is for next release actually. As you noticed it "slipped" out and we decided to give it an overview to fix the bullets animation.

There will however be just one version for our Special forces operators. Sweden isn't a primary user of the G36 so we keep it limited. More "fun" with the unquie stuff for Sweden as the local version of the FN FNC (Ak5).

Gripen.. we hope (nothing clear) that we will be able to help and get to use a Gripen NG model actually, thats coming a long with very cool details. Let me get back on that. It is very exciting I will say :)

Our weapons will in next release (this weekend or next btw) work with JSRS.. perhaps ASDG Jointrails is the next support we will add ;)

---------- Post added at 08:09 ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 ----------

I really like this mod and I look forward to see what's coming in the future updates but wouldn't it be possible for you guys to upload the mod with only the Swedish units without the Russians and their weapons, Wamako and the extra missions and so forth?

At the moment the mod is pretty big in size and I think it'd be appreciated if you could choose if you want it all or just the Swedish forces?

Actually the russians isn't very big part of it at all, (yes some) but we will cut the sfp_objects and some other pbo's related to island and move that to SFP islands download. Should make a big change in the size.

While for sure, there are great "opfor" mods. In order for us to supply custom missions and such its great to have our own OPFOR units.

David, I love those "helmets".. but it isn't a priority right now, perhaps later :)

Next units (also in the upcoming patch), is a more "relaxed" unit, that of course can be fitted with vests and body armor to look combat ready..

https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/52d7d24b15b19e900e95cfed/535e9d1caa4095220df8a751/1600x857/bcf4297618968c65bc507f1b5326013a/raq39g.jpg (399 kB)

0.3.4 is released!

Changes include moving objects (500 mb) from SFP to SFP island. SFP Island have also been updated with including Wamako again. Texture look bad when you zoom out in map but ingame its smooth.

Anyway changes in SFP:

* Added support for JSRS on almost all weapons (a few left)

* Added Tgb 40 (Cargo truck)

* Added Bofors 155 artillery gun (can be towed by the Tgb 40)

* New arma2 vehicles: UAZ, Golf

* Added two soldiers with tshirt (woodland, desert)

* Added the G36C for special forces

* Corrected rate of fire on the Patgb203.

* Removed radar on T72, Strv 122 and other vehicles that shouldn't have.

* Fixed turned out on driver on the T72.

* Hkp 9 is now confirmed rotating again

* Tgb 13 Ksp 58, muzzle flash wasn't connected to the gun.

* Dropping a russian uniform gave an error about missing texture.

* Fixed inventory picture for the AK 74 with grenade.

* Fixed weapon fire selector switch sound on the AK 47, AK74, Mp5

Yay! Another release (and with a G36C and fix for the MP5 - double yay!)! Dling now... hope to see some Grippen NG screenies someday ;) (I´ve just read that Brazil is borrowing Grippens C/D from 2015 to 22, when should all NG be active here by then... We´ll have Grippens overflying the World Cup wohooo)

cheers!

Will you make it so that the AK5c's fire selector moves when fire mode is switched one day?

I am liking the STRV though!

Will you make it so that the AK5c's fire selector moves when fire mode is switched one day?

I am liking the STRV though!

Yes, think it already does on the AK 5 "adam" but not on the charlie versions, could be wrong.

Is JSRS required to hear the new sounds? Or are they standalone ?

Yes, think it already does on the AK 5 "adam" but not on the charlie versions, could be wrong.

Yeah on the charlie versions it doesn't work

Is JSRS required to hear the new sounds? Or are they standalone ?

No sounds have been changed so far but we've added support for the distance sounds and echo inside buildings with JSRS.

Try it on the Ak5D MkII :D

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (granQ) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Did you wake up this morning with an urge to go to IKEA? To listen to some great music or perhaps made your partner jealous by staring at a tall blonde woman?`

It's ok, it happens to everyone because today is the Swedish National day!

We celebrate with releasing an update of our mod, featuring one of the most beloved units the Combatvehicle 90 or in Swedish Strf 90.

The Cv90 is equipt with a 40 mm cannon, same as the famous Bofors gun anti air gun.

Not only does it have a bigger gun than the M2A2 bradley, it got higher mobility and better armor. It's what we call Swedish kickass quality.

The patch however also got some fixes and other updates:

* Added Strf 90

* Added RBS 70 (Swedish Manpad, from Arma2)

* Added Ural (From Arma2)

* Added support for AGM Bipod and barrel swap on machineguns.

* Fixed: T72 crew no longer visible from the outside when turned in.

* Fixed: Leo 2 wheels on some lods was rotating around wrong axis.

* Fixed: Leo 2 exhaust.

* Fixed: Ksp 58 (M240) had wrong type of bullet, now fixed to 7.62

* Fixed: Ch 29 is now named Kh 29

* Fixed: Ak 5 and AK 4 fireselector now animated, including animations for m203 sights.

* Fixed: Hkp 16 (Arma2 Uh60) had a problem with rotors on some lods.

* Fixed: Now easier to find the "get in" action on the Gruppboat.

* Fixed: Muzzle flash wasn't "random" on all weapons.

* Fixed: Wrong displayname on RPG 18 magazine.

* Fixed: Now longer possible to mount flashlights on AK4.

* Fixed: Zsu became purple when destroyed.

nationalday.jpg

As always, link for download in the first post.

Grattis på Sveriges Nationaldag! Och tack så mycket för det mod update! ( min svenska är inte bra ännu ).

Congratulations in your national day and thank you very much for the mod update :D

You guys really do take development to the next level. So far the Swedes are probably the most equipped nation in A3 with this mod. Time to try the new update!

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

So the Plane does not move for me, I can interact with it fine but upon throttling the plane rocks slightly to the torque of the Engine(As if P brake was one) but I do not go anywhere. I cannot move forward AI has same issue however I have seen some in flight.

0.3.6 released.

Change log:

Fixed: Support for boot camp.

New: Ikv91 light tank.

New: Added correct sight for the Carl Gustav.

Fixed: SFP backblast scripts gets automatically disabled if running AGM.

Fixed: Strf90 may now lower the cannon 10 degrees (5 previously)

Fixed: The backblast is no longer a instant killer if standing on top of a building.

Fixed: Weapons damage and ballistic for all AT launchers.

Fixed: More support for JSRS.

Fixed: Most ballistic on infantry weapons now features realistic trajectory.

Fixed: SVD have new recoil, soundeffect and adjusted dispersion.

Fixed: Kobra sight calibrated, zeroed for 100m on the above and 400m on the below line.

Fixed: Several minor issues with display texts/pictures on weapons and mags.

Fixed: Adjusted weight and protection level of all different headgears/vests.

Fixed: Weapons are no longer "bullet proof shields".

Fixed: 90's Loader was missing the correct backpack.

Fixed: Some instruments was rotating around the wrong axis in the Mi24.

Great timing GranQ! And right on spot!

The ASDG optional files from the last update are still working, right?

cheers!