ah man. i think i found it ...

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

New Version: 1.18 r30 (14.4.2015)

Downloads:

http://www.vsbw.de/~arma/

Changes:

• Fix race condition at mission start

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

try it now ghost, please.

New Version: 1.18 r33 (3.5.2015)

Downloads:

Changes since r30:

• Reduce server side scriptload
  • Don't search for empty position when spawning airborne vehicle
  • Chopper insertion (intro) tweaked
  • AI Boarding / Transport Duty fixes
  • A3: Increased sling loading rope length
  • A3: Workaround for recent DEV branch (No player selected error)

Edited by thhamm

New Version: 1.18 r33 (3.5.2015)

Downloads:

Changes since r30:

• Reduce server side scriptload
  • Don't search for empty position when spawning airborne vehicle
  • Chopper insertion (intro) tweaked
  • AI Boarding / Transport Duty fixes
  • A3: Increased sling loading rope length
  • A3: Workaround for recent DEV branch (No player selected error)

hi !

i have a bug with linux server . as ever ...

i can't laucnh altis mission . the mission never achieve placement of initial base and spawn.i'm stuck either on black screen , "loading...." , or map

i will provide a netlog

Edited by griffz

Hi,

i have a bug with linux server . as ever ...

i can't laucnh altis mission . the mission never achieve placement of initial base and spawn.i'm stuck either on black screen , "loading...." , or map

i will provide a netlog

Yeah, send logs als always. :) Any unusual Mission Parameters? Addons?

New Version: 1.19 r1 (3.6.2015)

Downloads:

Changes:

• Bump version to 1.19
  • Stuff that (hopefully) will increase server perfomance without breaking stuff
  • AI much more aggressive now when attacking base / mhq
  • Fix scoring bug when killing squad leaders after JIP
  • A3: Add headless client support (still experimental, but report your experience/bugs please)

New Version: 1.19 r3 (7.6.2015)

Downloads:

Changes since 1.19 r1:

• Force resistance units going AWOL back to their posts. Cowards ...
  • A3: Fix group spam when using HC
  • Minor fixes

Edited by thhamm

server run very well after 3 hours long battlefield. full of AI ... 12*8*2 precisly .20-35 fps , with an catalogue-less intel CPU running at 4ghz.

but problem remains : we still need to close client binary and restart it , to grab back a good framerate.

do you conclude to the same thing ? can it be an OS related problem ? wipping the whole memory of client, closing the process , restarting it , and seeing a factor 5 on framerate is ... ?

Edited by griffz

server run very well after 3 hours long battlefield. full of AI ... 12*8*2 precisly .20-35 fps , with an catalogue-less intel CPU running at 4ghz.

what do you mean by 12*8*2?

but problem remains : we still need to close client binary and restart it , to grab back a good framerate.

do you conclude to the same thing ? can it be an OS related problem ? wipping the whole memory of client, closing the process , restarting it , and seeing a factor 5 on framerate is ... ?

yes i have the same problem, and my clanmates too. especially if i just let the mission run for testing and just stand around in the base, after about an hour client FPS slows to a crawl. after restart it's back up again. i don't know why, i don't see anything piling up on the client (at least in my debuglists). for some of my clanmates it even helps if they just go to the lobby and reconnect.

in A2 doing a "FLUSH" helped, but in A3 not. maybe something for the BIS devs. :)

N o t h i n g

Edited by griffz

what do you mean by 12*8*2?

yes i have the same problem, and my clanmates too. especially if i just let the mission run for testing and just stand around in the base, after about an hour client FPS slows to a crawl. after restart it's back up again. i don't know why, i don't see anything piling up on the client (at least in my debuglists). for some of my clanmates it even helps if they just go to the lobby and reconnect.

in A2 doing a "FLUSH" helped, but in A3 not. maybe something for the BIS devs. :)

yup , that 's the idea

ps: 12 slot 8 ai group size , 2 side 12*8*2 plus the resistance . 8 city. at start probably 350 ai

New Version: 1.19 r5 (21.6.2015)

Downloads:

Changes since r3:

• A3: Minor Equipmentmenu fix
  • A3: Don't transfer player group to HC if player not leader (DOH!)

Edited by thhamm

New Version: 1.19 r9 (25.6.2015)

Downloads:

Changes since r5:

• Reworked AI base attack script
  • AI Comm: Stop support vehicle spam, distribution never worked anyway
  • AI Comm: More dynamic Transport Duty Waypoints
  • Transport Duty tweaked
  • Calculate average FPS over server and all headless clients
  • Show average player FPS in group list
  • A3: Reworked AI distribution to Headless Clients
  • A3: *Now* fix the Equipmentmenu ...
  • A3: Adjust TFAR settings
  • A3: Add Live Feed Display to structures (needs Comm Center and Unitcam) :)

Edited by thhamm

New Version: 1.19 r10 (2.7.2015)

Downloads:

Changes:

• Move Artillery to separate AI buylist
  • Scrap unused "Watch" AI setting, add "Spawn at Base" AI setting
  • AI Commander / Transport Duty tweaks

when running with RHS (and params set to RHS), the vehicles are the proper old-good-real ones but the players spawn as cyber lazer toating arma3 failing units? --- any way to start out and all be RHS units... you know the ones that don't ruin this game :P

when running with RHS (and params set to RHS), the vehicles are the proper old-good-real ones but the players spawn as cyber lazer toating arma3 failing units? --- any way to start out and all be RHS units... you know the ones that don't ruin this game :P

Sure, but you have to unpack the mission, open it in the editor, replace all playable squad leaders with RHS units, then repack it!

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

New Version: 1.19 r11 (5.7.2015)

Downloads:

Changes:

• A3: Headless client fixes
  • A3: Add Tactical Chillout Zone to secondary structures

ok, i'll log it down as a bug then, as what's the point of the RHS params when the bulk of the game still using non-RHS items -- found RHS came with a warfareBE RHS version which did the trick anyway.

Sure, but you have to unpack the mission, open it in the editor, replace all playable squad leaders with RHS units, then repack it!

Yeah have done this already, but how i can change the standard equipment of the leader or playable units ?

They all start with MX and NLAW`S.

And any idea how i can fix the acre 2 bug with 148 radios etc. ?

That any radio bug.

Edited by Speedygonzales

@Speedygonzales

All you need is to edit the InitEquipmentTypes.sqf which is in the common folder.

You can set any weapons you like and also change the ACRE radios and so on.

We prefer TFAR btw.

Ah, and be careful with editing the script cause every mistake makes the mission wont start proper...

All you need is to edit the InitEquipmentTypes.sqf which is in the common folder.

Yep, look at the Top, there are some arrays:

weaponsRespawnPlayerWest, weaponsRespawnPlayerEast

magsRespawnPlayerWest, magsRespawnPlayerEast

those define the respawn loadout.

And any idea how i can fix the acre 2 bug with 148 radios etc. ?

That any radio bug.

Sorry, ACRE2 support ist broken ATM. But, open up Player\EquipPlayerRespawn.sqf and comment out the "if ( AcreAllowed )" block. That should work probably.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

New Version: 1.19 r13 (17.7.2015)

Downloads:

Changes since r11:

• Reworked Town Group Reinforcements
  • Fix deleting secondary structures
  • Reduce publicVariable traffic
  • A3: Reworked Headless Client distribution
  • Minor fixes / cleanups

Edited by thhamm

Hi! the coop version of this mission work with the last Arma Update (1.50)?  Because It is not running well, we spawn near two trucks but the commander don't have any options to construct or deply the HQ.

This are the mods load on our server: @CBA_A3;@ASR_AI3;@allinarmaterrainpack;@australia;@panthera;@PRKZ;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;

can any of these create conflict with the mission?

Thanks!

Hi,

the coop version of this mission work with the last Arma Update (1.50)?

Just tested it with "vanilla" 1.50, no apparent problems so far, but:

we spawn near two trucks but the commander don't have any options to construct or deply the HQ.

Just to be sure: You see *only* two trucks?! There should be 5 vehicles at mission start: Two regular transport trucks, the MHQ (Marshall / Marid), a rearm truck and a repair truck.

This are the mods load on our server: @CBA_A3;@ASR_AI3;@allinarmaterrainpack;@australia;@panthera;@PRKZ;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;

can any of these create conflict with the mission?

Most likely it's ASR_AI3 causing problems. It causes AI units to dynamically switch groups, which messes up pretty much everything. So please try again without ASR or disable that group switch thingy (i think it's configurable).

Thanks for the reply! i will try without ASR_AI3.  One more question about mods:  the ACE3 mod is supported?

Thanks for the reply! i will try without ASR_AI3.

Just discovered that i can disable ASR group switch mission side, will probably add that, but try without it first please.

One more question about mods:  the ACE3 mod is supported?

Hadn't the time to check it myself, but please try that too and tell me whats not working, if possible. The additional ACE3 equipment should be available out of the box. Should be. :)

Thanks! i will Try!  I ask this because i want to play arma missions with some IA improvements, because vanilla IA is very overpower.  I and my clan discover that play with ASR and ACE give a better experience in missions.

P.D. sorry my bad english!!!  :wacko: