The download link (1st page) doesn't connect. 

Not true, actually it does !

Theres an additional RHS Faction.  and a New RHS version.    !!

Theres an additional RHS Faction.  and a New RHS version.    !!

Whats the difference???

Whats the difference???

Theres now a total of 3 factions/  us/ru/ gref (new indep faction}.  Other new stuff too.  Armor values are now applied to "all"

Vanilla/ rhs armor values.. etc. 

Theres now a total of 3 factions/  us/ru/ gref (new indep faction}.  Other new stuff too.  Armor values are now applied to "all"

Vanilla/ rhs armor values.. etc. 

I was just on with KAst's Taki vers. W/ RHS 4.1  The vehicles look awesome.. and the mp 7  with 3 skins to choose is 'right fine'.

The ammo support trucks (m2)  fit the bill as well.   !

I'm still waiting for the save feature to be implemented back in, and word on this thhamm???

Sorry guys, don't have much time to script at the moment.

I'm still waiting for the save feature to be implemented back in, and word on this thhamm???

You mean the "regular" Arma Save Button? I can reenable it, but it doesn't work well.

MayB you will want to hear thus,  I played r22 chernarus coop/regular east vs. west  and I notice that the resistance fail to spawn a towns.  Whether select rhs insurgents (some vehicles spawn but no ground troops)    or 'ALL'  (aaf + rhs). No infantry/ground forces or vehicles I observe.  All other maps.. Taki/altis/australia/stratis,  the infantry spawn, and some =gref= rhs working there too.  I miss cherno.

yeah ack, thanks. good nobody else noticed. :I guess last time i played was with the whole AiA smash.

yeah ack, thanks. good nobody else noticed. :I guess last time i played was with the whole AiA smash.

Righto !

Righto !

Righto !

There's plans for the missions after update this week?   I hear all maps will require a .cfg for terrains.

New Version: 1.19 r24 (26.5.2015)

Downloads:

http://www.vsbw.de/~arma/

Changes:

• A3: Fix missing resistance when selected "All" on Chernarus / Takistan / Zargabad
  • A3: Improve fatigue limiter
  • A3: Add Chernarus Winter, Napf and Australia missions
  • A3: Add CUP factions

good deal!  I notice that playing altis, (still trying othrer islands) If u select RHS insurgents for Indep Faction, U do not get any infantry spawned for indep. Only bmd's.  While a quick eye can see the server 'sorting units' and several rhs guys are mentioned.. they don't  appear on the battlefield. So it is a must to select 'all' . If using just rhs, and vanilla. I thought I saw something in one of the missions(snooping)  that u can force the faction of resistance.. like "gue", "rhs_gref_nat_pm","fia",'pmc"?

Downloads:

Changes:

• A3: Fix missing resistance when selected "All" on Chernarus / Takistan / Zargabad

Downloads:

Changes:

Can you please put the save feature back in!!!

good deal!  I notice that playing altis, (still trying othrer islands) If u select RHS insurgents for Indep Faction, U do not get any infantry spawned for indep. Only bmd's.  While a quick eye can see the server 'sorting units' and several rhs guys are mentioned.. they don't  appear on the battlefield. So it is a must to select 'all' . If using just rhs, and vanilla. I thought I saw something in one of the missions(snooping)  that u can force the faction of resistance.. like "gue", "rhs_gref_nat_pm","fia",'pmc"?

Hmm, i haven't played RHS in a long time, so maybe i got a really outdated version with wrong faction names. Can you send me your server log? It should list all available factions with your mod combination.

Hmm, i haven't played RHS in a long time, so maybe i got a really outdated version with wrong faction names. Can you send me your server log? It should list all available factions with your mod combination.

Theres some errors, 'cannot play as rhs indep. have been deleted' is always, the east and west rhs works good.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqzvtv5z7oqow8r/arma3server_2016-05-27_10-41-32.rpt?dl=0

Also the bmds do spawn, for indep.

If u end up having to change something, like classnames, can u use the "rhs_gref_nat_pm" ?(gref nationalist paramilitary)

as an resistance on altis or cherno or Australia? and the "rhs_gref_nat_mil" Is militia nationalists. They look really bad.!

ps: I remember 9-2015, before rhs 4.0 all missions(WarLords, rhsBecti.. ALL) using rhs indep was ok. Then update 4.0 they broke codes for indep, but all else was ok.

Now its vers. 4.1.0  and new factions!

5-28-2016  I managed to manually play with rhs_faction_insurgents. I got rid of the error saying "cannot play/edit--rhs_faction_insurgents is deleted".

1.However it still indicates "cannot play/edit -- a2 port_car is deleted". So I cant guess where that is.

2. I think the factions should spawn like above though.. esp on for "rhsgref_nat_pmil","rhsgref_nat",

"rhsgref+cdf_para"(like island), "rhsgref_ins", "rhs_gref_cdf_un"!  (gref is a new rhs faction=independent.! 

2016/05/27, 10:51:49 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhs_c_troops

2016/05/27, 10:51:54 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhs_cti_insurgents

2016/05/27, 10:52:13 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhs_c_a2port_car

Can Fix ?.

Would like to be able to change uniforms or spawn in as the faction you've selected at least. The gear box doesn't allow you to place your optics on your weapon, any way we can get that fixed, ideally both of these features being fixed would be great!!!

yes, i will check the new RHS version. mine is old but seems to work. later.

yes, i will check the new RHS version. mine is old but seems to work. later.

RHS Insurgents. Is Still broken.

Man that would be awesome. !